Hot Deal One plus budget 5G phone is coming.

2943°
  • 29871 Views
  • 142 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Product not good/not worth the price : 6
    • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
Deal Wiki
+
0
609
3
One plus budget 5G phone is coming.
Deal Expired

I got a survey on payback I think that is new one plus mid range 5G phone.
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/620277/medium/Screenshot_20200608-004155.png?1591557885

Deal Wiki

According to the survey, the OnePlus Z will come with a 6.55″ Super AMOLED display with a 90Hz screen refresh rate and an in-display fingerprint scanner. It will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 SoC with 5G support, along with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The phone will apparently have a 4300 mAh battery and 30W fast charging support, which we guess can be through Warp Charging. On the camera end, the survey puts forth a 64MP + 16MP + 2MP triple camera setup, and we presume that the 16MP camera is likely an ultra-wide-angle camera and the 2MP camera is either a depth sensor or a macro shooter. There is also a 16MP camera on the front within the hole punch on the display

Supposed to be priced around Rs. 24,990

Existing OnePlus users can get Google One membership with 100 GB of cloud storage, automatic phone backup and more : https://www.desidime.com/deals/get-google-one-f...

Also what will be the price of the New OnePlus TV Series : https://www.desidime.com/discussions/one-plus-b...

Get the OnePlusLiteZThing here:

https://www.desidime.com/deals/onepluslite...ng

141 Comments  |  
67 Dimers
  • Sort By
51
50
1

Humble request to give deals of non chinese mobiles. Samsung , asus , panasonic phones are of much better quality.

50
50
1

#banchineseproducts OnePlus has been caught before with their pants down while cheating Antutu Benchmarks and trying to fool the software

50
20
0

No impact of sonam wangchuks appeal.. kuch thousands bacahane k liye apne desh ko favour nai ker skta koi.

Shame

0
37584
589
chtnbhamare46 wrote:

No one is talking about ban china product.

It’s about quality than emotions, oneplus is premium and does the justice to the consumer
There is a thread relating vivo, people are cursing there, it’s solely about quality and nothing else

Oneplus is quality, and hence, doesn’t matter from where it comes. Currently their competition in their segment is increasing , so wait for other brands to come and compete in that price range and features

50
254
2
chtnbhamare46 wrote:

No one is talking about ban china product.

these things don’t applies on dimers.thats for mango people…here people are only concerned to save even 1 rupee smile

67
348
4

Out of all in this country, we dimers should not get carried away emotionally. in this age of globalisation, the boss is the consumer! Consumer demands great products at cheap price. if the manufacturers cannot keep up, then may god help them! going Desi is the biggest foolishness of the modern times. forget USA making in China and Chinese company making in China. the matter here is that China had created favorable conditions for the businesses to thrive and naturally all the entrepreneurs flocked to China to set up places. here, it takes decades for an industry to even start production. once they start, there wont be 24X7 power. even after that somehow industrialists are viewed as blood sucking monsters. what needs to change is not LAW. laws are ok on India for a great extent. it is the public and the Govt employees that need to change.
forget all this. we start buying desi. fine! somehow in the next 30 years there happens a miracle and our desi makers make the products with good quality. fine! now, there are some things that you cannot avoid at any cost. things such as rare earth metals. 95% of the “World’s” production is from China! what desi movement is going to get them? also USA is already worried of the supremacy of China in battery minerals. all these are not Tech innovations. they are simple natural resources that others dont have!
my great Indian think tankers and youtube professors, you have to realize that in today’s scenario, no one will go on war with each other. forget big ones attacking smaller nations. i am talking about 2 proper countries with good population. in this case 2 most populous on the planet. all the border problems are just stunts. no sane people would provoke a 3rd world war.

all that matters is Business. how much are you making me and what can i make you in return! understand that and you will just be fine.

0
826
22
sharath2k2 wrote:

Out of all in this country, we dimers should not get carried away emotionally. in this age of globalisation, the boss is the consumer! Consumer demands great products at cheap price. if the manufacturers cannot keep up, then may god help them! going Desi is the biggest foolishness of the modern times. forget USA making in China and Chinese company making in China. the matter here is that China had created favorable conditions for the businesses to thrive and naturally all the entrepreneurs flocked to China to set up places. here, it takes decades for an industry to even start production. once they start, there wont be 24X7 power. even after that somehow industrialists are viewed as blood sucking monsters. what needs to change is not LAW. laws are ok on India for a great extent. it is the public and the Govt employees that need to change.
forget all this. we start buying desi. fine! somehow in the next 30 years there happens a miracle and our desi makers make the products with good quality. fine! now, there are some things that you cannot avoid at any cost. things such as rare earth metals. 95% of the “World’s” production is from China! what desi movement is going to get them? also USA is already worried of the supremacy of China in battery minerals. all these are not Tech innovations. they are simple natural resources that others dont have!
my great Indian think tankers and youtube professors, you have to realize that in today’s scenario, no one will go on war with each other. forget big ones attacking smaller nations. i am talking about 2 proper countries with good population. in this case 2 most populous on the planet. all the border problems are just stunts. no sane people would provoke a 3rd world war.

https://www.theverge.com/2019/5/23/18637071/rar... wink

181
472
7
Sm2698 wrote:

#noChinese … sweat_smile joy
oneplus is a Chinese brand and manufacturing is also in China. So i personally don’t recommend oneplus to anyone.
(Oneplus loves don’t spam me now saying should we buy micromax?)🤣 joy

Agree. No Chinese products. Buy samsung atleast made in india

181
472
7
Sm2698 wrote:

#noChinese … sweat_smile joy
oneplus is a Chinese brand and manufacturing is also in China. So i personally don’t recommend oneplus to anyone.
(Oneplus loves don’t spam me now saying should we buy micromax?)🤣 joy

Agree. No Chinese products. Buy samsung atleast made in india

397
1405
29
Expand
Sm2698 wrote:

Ya i got to know but government may not have brains n they are not educated but ppl having brains should think n act.

The govt. keeps doing the propaganda and deflecting people from the real issues and people do that. That is the problem.
Earlier they bought a good part of the Patel statue from china.
Everything that comes from china is bec govt didn’t support any research & manufacturing in India.

Now also same is happening.
China products can’t be banned unless we hv suitable alternatives.
These are just tactics to save their skin.

And the educated ppl with brains support these things.

141
1204
9
Expand
batguy143 wrote:

The govt. keeps doing the propaganda and deflecting people from the real issues and people do that. That is the problem.
Earlier they bought a good part of the Patel statue from china.
Everything that comes from china is bec govt didn’t support any research & manufacturing in India.

Now also same is happening.
China products can’t be banned unless we hv suitable alternatives.
These are just tactics to save their skin.

And the educated ppl with brains support these things.

True first govt should support research and development and not by just saying " Make in India " .
We need to develop Indian companies with Indian investments in India rather giving space for foreign companies to make in India for same purpose.

25
9497
125

Post is good , but I dont understand what OnePlus is thinking ,
how come 25K comes under budget phone category…

0
37584
589
beastboy wrote:

Post is good , but I dont understand what OnePlus is thinking ,
how come 25K comes under budget phone category…

wink Sabka apna apna hisaab hai bhai. Ambani ke liye to antilia bhi budget home hai

For an average upper-semi middle class family, this should be right

25
9497
125
Expand
androgame wrote:
wink Sabka apna apna hisaab hai bhai. Ambani ke liye to antilia bhi budget home hai

For an average upper-semi middle class family, this should be right

Thnking of an overall average in India a Phone within 15K can be considered as Budget Phone..
Par Sahi me sabka apna apna hisab hai.. sounded a lot like myself.. Like i was looking in
mirror… stuck_out_tongue

50
176
1
Expand
beastboy wrote:

Thnking of an overall average in India a Phone within 15K can be considered as Budget Phone..
Par Sahi me sabka apna apna hisab hai.. sounded a lot like myself.. Like i was looking in
mirror… stuck_out_tongue

Samay ke saath aksar cheeze mehangi hoti jati hain, so decent mobile ke liye budget bhi increase karna padega.

120
1360
35

what’s use of 5g when we don’t have infrastructure?

80
20
0
Expand
beastboy wrote:

Thnking of an overall average in India a Phone within 15K can be considered as Budget Phone..
Par Sahi me sabka apna apna hisab hai.. sounded a lot like myself.. Like i was looking in
mirror… stuck_out_tongue

Definition of budget phone differs brand to brand now.
Apple’s budget phone cost 42500 in india smile

67
348
4
Expand
Vijay_Rathore wrote:

Definition of budget phone differs brand to brand now.
Apple’s budget phone cost 42500 in india smile

when the SEB (Apple) is selling a set of wheels for $700, rs. 42500 for a phone is actually a steal sunglasses stuck_out_tongue

Missing