onecard big amount txn getting declined

55°
Deal Cadet
the_dev

My card is active and txn limit set and I’m doing txn below to that but still txn getting declined and no exact reason mentioned in the received message.
Anyone know the workaround for this?

9 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

There is a workaround..but before that I need to know

What type of transaction

whats the amount

whats your credit limit

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Tekk wrote:

There is a workaround..but before that I need to know

What type of transaction

whats the amount

whats your credit limit

Mobile( genuine order )
12600
20k

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
the_dev wrote:

Mobile( genuine order )
12600
20k

try OTP option instead of swipe to pay

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
mango-man wrote:

try OTP option instead of swipe to pay

I was doing via otp only

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
the_dev wrote:

Mobile( genuine order )
12600
20k

It shouldn’t decline for shopping transactions..

I have faced this multiple times for retail transactions..then I used to load to AIRTEL or OLAMONEY wallet..it’s worked fine..

if your card is new then also,they will decline big transactions..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Tekk wrote:

It shouldn’t decline for shopping transactions..

I have faced this multiple times for retail transactions..then I used to load to AIRTEL or OLAMONEY wallet..it’s worked fine..

if your card is new then also,they will decline big transactions..

Yes, my card is new. Small amount txn working fine.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
the_dev wrote:

Mobile( genuine order )
12600
20k

are you trying to buy on Amazon?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
the_dev wrote:

Yes, my card is new. Small amount txn working fine.

onecard has too much restrictions with less rewards..



replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply