Onions

Missing
Deal Cadet
65
332
10

can some one advise which bank can lend loan for buying onions and how much cibil score needed to get loan approved??

62 Comments  |  
31 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
55
526
8

The Same bank which give loan on traffic challan . 🙀 you don’t know ?

Missing
Shopping Friend
680
7941
120

Mumbai Price – 120/- per kg media and govt silent people mum… grinning

Missing
Deal Cadet
179
564
2

Miss thise days where groupon provided onion per kg for ₹9

Missing
Deal Subedar
655
1368
12

Mumbai price Rs.40 to Rs.80
Depending upon size .
It will be foolish to seek for usual Quality ,as the hoarders /suppliers supply inferior quality justifying rains etc ,and this way they pass on inferior ones and people irrelevant of it just buy it.


Don’t go by online rates or media rates , just go to the market.

Some stupid people here just escalate things to become lieutenant /subedar ……

Missing
Deal Subedar
131
2301
43

In Chandigarh I got Rs.40/kg. Why media not showing this? Few days back Govt run tractor-trollies were selling in localities for Rs.35/kg but I missed it as had stock. In some cities they are manipulating things even small re sellers to sell at highs (typical Indian mindset to loot own country people). Last year got 100 Kgs @ Rs.1200 which ended few days back. So bought 20kgs @ 40/kg. stuck_out_tongue

Yes due to floods, crop damaged and to add to it non-procurement on time by agencies damaged the crop in open. I went to local cold store in Zirakpur to know and they told Govt gave green signal but many hoarders sent it directly to market in hope of more profits rather than sending to Govt stores and actions have been initiated against them.

Another reason is due to fear of bad weather, farmers harvested before it it grown fully and it got damaged in large number.

No one to be blamed when nature play its course.

Missing
Blogger
0
1983
55

anti-national


how will India become 5 trillion economy without drilling your Wallet

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
44
4028
80
rogerthat wrote:

anti-national


how will India become 5 trillion economy without drilling your Wallet

Kya bola banker babu ne smiling_imp

Missing
Shopping Friend
680
7941
120
Common-man wrote:

Mumbai price Rs.40 to Rs.80
Depending upon size .
It will be foolish to seek for usual Quality ,as the hoarders /suppliers supply inferior quality justifying rains etc ,and this way they pass on inferior ones and people irrelevant of it just buy it.

Don’t go by online rates or media rates , just go to the market.
Some stupid people here just escalate things to become lieutenant /subedar ……

flushed mumbai ke kaunse area main 40 to 80 yeh bhi batane ka kasht karein

wednesday / thursday mumbai price – from local vegie vendors and local banya shops they were quoting 100 to 120 p kg – areas covered malad west / kandivali east and west side

pensive
Missing
Shopping Friend
680
7941
120

Onion prices cross Rs 100 per kg in Mumbai, hover at Rs 90 per kg in Pune

https://indianexpress.com/article/india/onion-p...

Food inflation woes: Onion prices going through the roof

https://www.freepressjournal.in/mumbai/onion-pr...

Onion prices: Traders make a killing even as onion imports from Egypt arrive

https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/economy/ag...

confused
Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1752
16
Expand
desiman wrote:
flushed mumbai ke kaunse area main 40 to 80 yeh bhi batane ka kasht karein

wednesday / thursday mumbai price – from local vegie vendors and local banya shops they were quoting 100 to 120 p kg – areas covered malad west / kandivali east and west side

pensive

Same Here Bro. I also bought @ 120 Per kg in Mumbai.

Missing
Shopping Friend
680
7941
120
Expand
manish.kumar19 wrote:

Same Here Bro. I also bought @ 120 Per kg in Mumbai.

must be new oinions ie the red ones which come mostly this time of the year

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1752
16
Expand
desiman wrote:

must be new oinions ie the red ones which come mostly this time of the year

Yes those are the red onion. Didn’t find any other onions in whole market. Only red one is available everywhere

Missing
Shopping Friend
680
7941
120
Expand
manish.kumar19 wrote:

Yes those are the red onion. Didn’t find any other onions in whole market. Only red one is available everywhere

for old ones some retailers were quoting 140/- 2-3 days back

Missing
Deal Cadet
109
633
13
Expand
ideepika wrote:

Yes, where in delhi???

Mundka constituency. Here MLA (kejriwal scheme) providing Onions in bulk at rate of 24/kg . I already bought 20 kg. Will buy more.

Missing
Deal Subedar
1,270
2649
36

Meanwhile, thieves stolen 25000rs worth onion from Surat market

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
44
4028
80
Expand
Shahskm wrote:

Mundka constituency. Here MLA (kejriwal scheme) providing Onions in bulk at rate of 24/kg . I already bought 20 kg. Will buy more.

Sell us at 40+ shipping charges

Missing
Community Angel
98
32318
532
chingumboy wrote:

In Chandigarh I got Rs.40/kg. Why media not showing this? Few days back Govt run tractor-trollies were selling in localities for Rs.35/kg but I missed it as had stock. In some cities they are manipulating things even small re sellers to sell at highs (typical Indian mindset to loot own country people). Last year got 100 Kgs @ Rs.1200 which ended few days back. So bought 20kgs @ 40/kg. stuck_out_tongue

Yes due to floods, crop damaged and to add to it non-procurement on time by agencies damaged the crop in open. I went to local cold store in Zirakpur to know and they told Govt gave green signal but many hoarders sent it directly to market in hope of more profits rather than sending to Govt stores and actions have been initiated against them.

Another reason is due to fear of bad weather, farmers harvested before it it grown fully and it got damaged in large number.

No one to be blamed when nature play its course.

Yeah, prices in chandigarh are quite normal, nothing so alarming
We dont eat onions anyways

Missing
Community Angel
98
32318
532
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

100 PKR = 46 INR

News channels misguiding people by this tactic, they arent mentioning if its INR Or PKR, just rupee-rupee

Missing
Deal Cadet
139
736
69
Expand
Shahskm wrote:

Mundka constituency. Here MLA (kejriwal scheme) providing Onions in bulk at rate of 24/kg . I already bought 20 kg. Will buy more.

buy more…i can come and take from you…

Missing
Deal Subedar
79
1964
33
BAT_MAN wrote:

Meanwhile, thieves stolen 25000rs worth onion from Surat market

Meanwhile other veggies be like  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/596700/original/IMG_20191013_103640__01.jpg?1575007496

Missing