Online fraud

99°
Deal Cadet
Fannie

There is a shopping site www.babyshopo.com bought some baby clothes, but order was not successful and payment deducted.Later I found that the site is perhaps fake as there is no address and contact no.plz help what can I do ?

8 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Chargeback or if paid via dc/netbanking then court.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Please elaborate

View 1 more reply
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

You are right that no contact number is present but they have mentioned their address. Not sure if that is fake too.

FOR CUSTOMERS :
To raise a dispute/return over your orders,
Email Address :- [email protected]
Address :- Plot No.B, 409 Mehrauli-Gurgaon Rd, Sultanpur, New Delhi, Delhi, 110070

Also based on the WHOIS lookup, the site was created pretty recently i.e on 28 Dec 2020. That’s a big alert to be suspicious of the credibility of the store and whether or not it’s safe to do business with them. Also, the owner of the site is GoDaddy.com. You can report to them about the scam through their email id [email protected].

Before you do the reporting, wait for at least 5-7 business working days to see if the transaction is reversed by the payment system that you used to pay for the order. Usually, when an order is not created after payment was deducted it means that the transaction was not charged (claimed) and it will automatically get reversed.

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

buy from reputed and known sites

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Actually I saw ad on Facebook and then found most of reputed payment gateways on the site

View 1 more reply
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Lot of fake site are popping each day…they will deliver sub standard products & there will be no option to return as well

replyuser
Click here to reply