Ordering Grocery Worth 7000 looking for best deals and discounts have most bank cards

69°
Deal Subedar
Dealcharmer
I am going to order grocery worth 7000 ( tentative) and looking for the best deals and discounts. I have cc of most of the major banks i have prime and fk plus membership too .
kindly Help
Expired
12 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

check the prices on different apps whichever app is providing most discount order from that one. App suggestions:

More (good offers going on), bbnow x tatanue (50 nue points offer), fk groc is having good discounts+ sometimes give additional on bank cards, az fresh (coupons in app), citymall app. 

Crowdpuller Crowdpuller
Link Copied

Check different apps and split your order based on item on offers... Time consuming though grinning

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

GV's using various CC's you have, if there is a cap on CB/RP.
The way I do is make list of things, compare prices on Bigbasket, Instamart, Amazon and Spencers. Check CC offers and GV discounts and use either combination of CC offers and GV's or standalone. And Spencers gv works for at offline store only.

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

For offline purchase use sbi prime, elite or BPCL Octane with 5x and 10x rewards

10 points for every 100 rupees and reward value of Rs.2.5
For simply save you got Rs 2.5 for every Rs 150 spends

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

one option - split and order in multiple amazon accounts.

use 150 off on 1500 or 100 on 1000 coupons along with amazon pay gv bought at 5% cb with cc / sbi cashback / millenia cc

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

If u have tata neu infinity then order from bigbasket for the 5+5=10% offer or buy gift voucher at 10% discount + 5% neucoin....

Flipkart grocery has the cheapest prices for overall items plus bank discount.

Amazon fresh is now overpriced compared to other websites

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
I have neu plus card
View 1 more reply
Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Walk to nearest Dmart you will get best rates and will save tons of time comparing from each website.

They have kotak 10% offer in Wednesdays* or use any good cc that gives good RP on departmental spends

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

there is no dmart near me i am in delhi do they offer same price online ?

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

If you have few IndusInd Debit or Credit cards big basket is giving 20% Off up to 500 every month. 

replyuser
Click here to reply