kartikxxx wrote:In my observation, one should take porn as a source of entertainment only. Universal truth about every human being is very simple, they poo, pee, sweat, eat and die. What I feel, we/some of us get addicted to porn because we crave the good side of human beings. E.g., good skin, fit body, nice smile, loving gestures, endless romance etc but life happens. That's the issue at least that's what my POV and it can be wrong in many ways.
And some hard personal observations are, if we seek a good sexual partner in our life, who is going to be loyal to us, then we need to be financially, socially very strong. Porn is just an escape from doing all those hardwork in order to put ourselves in that position where we can actually interact with potential mates and start a new period in our lives together.
Masturbation is not wrong but wrong kind of masturbation is very disastrous. Human hand is not a genitalia. Hand is very strong but genitals are not. They are extremely delicate organs. So, frequent masturbation can give satisfaction, yes. But, if that person chooses to be intimate with a partner then the experience will not be that great. Because people lose sensitivity in their genitals due to over stimulation. Nerve damage can happen.
@Lootster bhai, you can do some of the few tips below.
- Please look at human beings and realize that women are human beings.
- Porn, nudity etc are forms of art.
- In order to get a good partner, we need to place ourselves higher in the society.
- Reduce the frequency of masturbation to once or twice a week.
- Do Kegel exercises regularly.
- When you look at beautiful models in short/see through/suggestive dresses, check how fit they are. How fit those partners are. Appreciate their hardwork.
- And sometimes people get this guilt ridden mindset. That does more harm. Sex is meant to be enjoyable.
- If you still can't get over it then seek professional help. Yoga, meditation will help you to control the flow of your mind. 😊😊😊