Hot Deal

Paid 75,000 instead of 7500 Axis credit Card

504°
Deal Subedar
Demondealer

i entered a extra 0 and paid 75,000 credit card bill. how to get the money back from axis? i dont have a axis savings acount

Expired
Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
37 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Axis will return the money back to account. you can request through netbanking or customer care

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Process to get in non axis account is there. Raise the request, confirm account by sharing cancelled cheque and they will teansfer. Contacted chat support earlier, not sure if there is self apply process

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Ye to apne card mei hi extra 0 lga dia

Socho dusre ke card mei hota fir kya hota ☠️

Crowdpuller Crowdpuller
Link Copied

Point to be noted in rough copy

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Once your next bill is generated they will send an email / sms to refund the surplus amount. Else you can contact customer care to refund extra amount post nxt bill generation.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

This is due to absence mindness

I made similar mistake during mobile recharge.

So I moved to jio app directly so that I don't need to enter mobile phone number.

for credit card try to give sms permission so that you don't need to enter the amount. It will be automated.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Mene bhi lgaya tha ek bar extra zero, but then the txn got failed cause I iz gareeb 😣

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

download1

View 2 more replies
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Amitabh Bacchan bhi KBC mein do baar check karte hain, yeh hua ek zero, 2, 3 aur yakeen maaniye yeh seedha transfer aapke account mein 😃

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Simply use it for your expenses or request a refund.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Simply chat with axis cc. Share cancelled cheque, statement of txn and screenshot of payment of third party app if any they will call you to verify on next working day then amount will be transferred to bank account via neft

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

1. Wait till your payment is reflected ..ideally t+2 days

2. Call cc and ask for return the excess amount

3. Agree to get the return of the amount to source of origin..they normally don't accept the cancelled cheque process followed by other banks..however that should not be a problem unless one is a money rotator.

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Fikkar not. One call to cs, ask them to wire you the money. It's that simple. 

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

I m glad once u double zero extra that it got declined due less balance, Had it been single zero i would be tensed like this guy is now. 

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
Calling Axis bank...tring tring....
They'll reverse it no big deal but OP has to be cautious next time biggrin
Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

Just call and ask for credit refund

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Shopping Karo jam ke, next month no bill joy

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Are bangru kya karte rahta hai? Kabhi pura bill pay nahi karta hai or kabhi 10x pay kar baithta hai!

Generous Generous
Link Copied

You need an antivirus first, there is virus moving around your DP. Sare fasad ki jad wohi hai. 

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Got refund from flipkart for an order in SBI credit card. How to get excess balance refund in bank account. No bank account with SBI.

@kartikxxx @UniqueDimer

Pro DealBaba Pro DealBaba
Link Copied
No bank account no refund.
@abhishek012 
View 8 more replies
Link Copied

got my money in hdfc account. thanks for all the help guys

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Never give permission for sms reading, the app will pick up OTP b4 you can check. Suffered Vodafone app.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Axis Bank now auto reverses excess payment to the same bank account from where payment has been made .

Link Copied
are you sure. it didnt happen to me, i had to request excess payments manually
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Load in Paytm wallet and trf to bank
Or
Use mobikwik to pay credit card bills. Use some cashback coupon to recover extra charges.

And definitely keep transaction limit in bank.

replyuser
Click here to reply