PAN Address Update

233°
Deal Cadet
Bob_The_Builder

I updated my PAN address using Aadhaar e-kyc and now the status is showing that “Your application for Changes or Correction in address of PAN Data has been accepted by the Income Tax Department.”

Can anyone tell me what does this status means, is it updated or still under process as it doesn’t say that its been successfully updated in the system ?? Its been over a month now 🤔

Thanks in advance

40 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is it the same status you are seeing since last month ? If yes contact nsdl via call,
Else after a week they will dispatch the card and you will receive the card

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
dark.demon wrote:

Is it the same status you are seeing since last month ? If yes contact nsdl via call,
Else after a week they will dispatch the card and you will receive the card

yes its been over a month i am seeing this same status.. i didn’t pay anything so i think they wont send i just wanted it to be updated 🤔

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

It will later change to something like…Your application for Changes or Correction in address of PAN Data is under process at Income Tax Department. till eternity… Then it will change. Me watching this stats since 2 months.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
DJRohan wrote:

It will later change to something like…Your application for Changes or Correction in address of PAN Data is under process at Income Tax Department. till eternity… Then it will change. Me watching this stats since 2 months.

wtf … whats the point of doing e-kyc if its gonna take eternity to update such slow process

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Bob_The_Builder wrote:

wtf … whats the point of doing e-kyc if its gonna take eternity to update such slow process

Most of the government e processes are working like this. To get license fill form online and then take print out and goto authority.
To get voter id fill form online then blo will call you for physical documents etc.
All things are half cooked.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
DJRohan wrote:

Most of the government e processes are working like this. To get license fill form online and then take print out and goto authority.
To get voter id fill form online then blo will call you for physical documents etc.
All things are half cooked.

dont ask about voter id card its been 1.5 yrs now since my epic generated but i haven’t received voter id card yet and blo wont receive calls and when he does then he has no idea when it will come …

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
DJRohan wrote:

Most of the government e processes are working like this. To get license fill form online and then take print out and goto authority.
To get voter id fill form online then blo will call you for physical documents etc.
All things are half cooked.

Votor ID card….i updated address online and morons only gave change sms and voila one final day i got call to collect it from my nearest bbmp ward. Guess what, this after 2 years and I have changed my address in between that time again. Now not changing again.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Got my address updated using same Aadhar kyc…though the status is same when i track but i got confirmation by message and ordered re print yesterday where it was showing new address…
So check your mobile or mail u must have got confirmation after address is changed…or try ordering re print which will show u address and cancel after that

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
DJRohan wrote:

Most of the government e processes are working like this. To get license fill form online and then take print out and goto authority.
To get voter id fill form online then blo will call you for physical documents etc.
All things are half cooked.

I updated my photo and sign in my pan card in oct .. received in 15 days including application processing time..

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
dark.demon wrote:

I updated my photo and sign in my pan card in oct .. received in 15 days including application processing time..

Do you have prime membership with them?

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied
NamanMakkar wrote:

Got my address updated using same Aadhar kyc…though the status is same when i track but i got confirmation by message and ordered re print yesterday where it was showing new address…
So check your mobile or mail u must have got confirmation after address is changed…or try ordering re print which will show u address and cancel after that

How to order reprint?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
NamanMakkar wrote:

Got my address updated using same Aadhar kyc…though the status is same when i track but i got confirmation by message and ordered re print yesterday where it was showing new address…
So check your mobile or mail u must have got confirmation after address is changed…or try ordering re print which will show u address and cancel after that

this is a good idea will try tomorrow for sure lets see if its updated yet or not 🐱

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
NamanMakkar wrote:

Got my address updated using same Aadhar kyc…though the status is same when i track but i got confirmation by message and ordered re print yesterday where it was showing new address…
So check your mobile or mail u must have got confirmation after address is changed…or try ordering re print which will show u address and cancel after that

Is this free?
In procedure photo & signature mismatch are not able to uncheck… do we need to update pic&sign anyway for address update.?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
161508-v2.0 wrote:

Is this free?
In procedure photo & signature mismatch are not able to uncheck… do we need to update pic&sign anyway for address update.?

I updated my address through Aadhar ekyc…so only otp is required and nothing else and then address on aadhar gets updated to PAN card after that.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
NamanMakkar wrote:

I updated my address through Aadhar ekyc…so only otp is required and nothing else and then address on aadhar gets updated to PAN card after that.

Seems you haven’t noticed that while filling up the form
& also
not took physical card option(or it is not yet delivered) … Your photo is changed to the one in UID.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
161508-v2.0 wrote:

Seems you haven’t noticed that while filling up the form
& also
not took physical card option(or it is not yet delivered) … Your photo is changed to the one in UID.

Will receive delivery soon and then confirm…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Maybe it may have done from them or try to register in income tax website for further details!!!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Bob_The_Builder wrote:

dont ask about voter id card its been 1.5 yrs now since my epic generated but i haven’t received voter id card yet and blo wont receive calls and when he does then he has no idea when it will come …

You have to manually pickup the card from your nearest office where as i did the same after updating it online! They won’t dispatch you seemless!

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
greedy29 wrote:

You have to manually pickup the card from your nearest office where as i did the same after updating it online! They won’t dispatch you seemless!

They say only by post at your address. Pickup is only available in reprint case.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
greedy29 wrote:

You have to manually pickup the card from your nearest office where as i did the same after updating it online! They won’t dispatch you seemless!

I applied for new voter card not for update

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
DJRohan wrote:

They say only by post at your address. Pickup is only available in reprint case.

Then opt for reprint one! plus1

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Bob_The_Builder wrote:

I applied for new voter card not for update

Then check it’s correct status! For new or reprint they won’t dispatch themselves i think & manually opt-in.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
greedy29 wrote:

Then check it’s correct status! For new or reprint they won’t dispatch themselves i think & manually opt-in.

for new application they do send new card what are you talking about my blo said it takes years in process 😂 …

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Bob_The_Builder wrote:

for new application they do send new card what are you talking about my blo said it takes years in process 😂 …

Then fine bro but it here was changed so it may varies from location!

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
greedy29 wrote:

Then opt for reprint one! plus1

I put an RTI and asked to track my card or culprit who lost or delayed it. Till 18th feb they had to reply me. I wont go for reprint naak me dum kar dunga local office ke yaad karenge baap mil gaya.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
DJRohan wrote:

I put an RTI and asked to track my card or culprit who lost or delayed it. Till 18th feb they had to reply me. I wont go for reprint naak me dum kar dunga local office ke yaad karenge baap mil gaya.

😂😂😂
This is super funny

Download VoterHelpline app and register a grievance in it… you will get a response!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
DJRohan wrote:

I put an RTI and asked to track my card or culprit who lost or delayed it. Till 18th feb they had to reply me. I wont go for reprint naak me dum kar dunga local office ke yaad karenge baap mil gaya.

Nice option & keep updating it! plus1 plus1 plus1

Missing