Hot Deal

pantry changed as fresh

308°
Deal Cadet
prabuisp

Amazon pantry now bacame as Amazon fresh  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/722744/medium/Screenshot_2021-11-12-22-24-27-005_in.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.jpg?1636736078

40 Comments  |  
30 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Bad decision. Now pantry will be available in limited cities.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pantry provided much discount than fresh. So bad decision

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Yes, they are changing to almost pincodes of Pantry.
Also Pantry offers won’t work on Fresh Products.
I think they are planning to close Amazon Retail Pantry seller and Also cloudtail soon.

And they bringing new seller names in Fresh category, may be bypass govt norms.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
akki.akki wrote:

Bad decision. Now pantry will be available in limited cities.

places where pantry existed but fresh didn’t, show fresh deliverable now

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

At this speed amazon shut themselves in India. Their share is v small in grocery. First they confuse the users by providing same grocery product on amazon, pantryy and fresh. Then they shed money to run pantry and now shutting it as well.

Their app is third class, don’t know what they do with engineers from mit and iit. Their UI is so much confusing that one normal customer would never understand it.

Can see the future of amazon in india. With dry out offers and no new cash pump from bezos they will become snapdeal or shopclues soon

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

PhonePe has done 3L cr inr upi transactions and az pay is on 5k crore. That is 1.7%. With entering into new business like food delivery or pharmacy delivery, their main core business without funding will dry out

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied

Pantry naam rakho ya panty naam rakho, Fresh naam rakho ya stale.
Bas offer milti raheni chahiye. smile

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
tony-stark wrote:

At this speed amazon shut themselves in India. Their share is v small in grocery. First they confuse the users by providing same grocery product on amazon, pantryy and fresh. Then they shed money to run pantry and now shutting it as well.

Their app is third class, don’t know what they do with engineers from mit and iit. Their UI is so much confusing that one normal customer would never understand it.

Can see the future of amazon in india. With dry out offers and no new cash pump from bezos they will become snapdeal or shopclues soon

The backend logics of amazon are very good. All the other apps aren’t even 10% of it

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
chota_chattri wrote:

The backend logics of amazon are very good. All the other apps aren’t even 10% of it

If you check grofers they are delivering groceries in my area under 10 mins. Swiggy in 15 mins. Rather Amazon’s network is slow. They take 2 days to deliver something from gurgaon to delhi which is ridiculous. Still they are faster than fk but not more than grofers, bb, swiggy

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
tony-stark wrote:

If you check grofers they are delivering groceries in my area under 10 mins. Swiggy in 15 mins. Rather Amazon’s network is slow. They take 2 days to deliver something from gurgaon to delhi which is ridiculous. Still they are faster than fk but not more than grofers, bb, swiggy

Yes cz their servicing areas are limited, only in metro cities. Amazon is everywhere even on the mountains. I’m not saying it’s all good I’m just saying that their development team isn’t bad at all since you commented about their development issues

I mean you’re probably mixing sales & services with the development & designing

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
tony-stark wrote:

At this speed amazon shut themselves in India. Their share is v small in grocery. First they confuse the users by providing same grocery product on amazon, pantryy and fresh. Then they shed money to run pantry and now shutting it as well.

Their app is third class, don’t know what they do with engineers from mit and iit. Their UI is so much confusing that one normal customer would never understand it.

Can see the future of amazon in india. With dry out offers and no new cash pump from bezos they will become snapdeal or shopclues soon

Tony bhaiya thoda maal pani aap hi laga do smile

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Worst thing of fresh is that they dont have all the brands that were available in Pantry like Vedaka. My fresh order comes from More store. I have stopped using fresh now…

Cool Cool
Link Copied

Actually 2hrs delivery is a new trend like big bazaar providing now, so they closing pantry business

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

http://www.ama...in
Amazon started looting customers. Pantry closed and fresh opened at most of places with prices very high. E.g 10 kg NFRESH 290 TO 349. So now reverse loot started

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

How Can U Say They Are Looting, I See Prices Are Not Increased, As Usual Prices

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Reverse loot? Is it available at 290 on any other website? Hope you were not expecting an American company to subsidize your shopping for ever grin

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
a1992 wrote:

Reverse loot? Is it available at 290 on any other website? Hope you were not expecting an American company to subsidize your shopping for ever grin

No subsidy. The market rate is 270. So it is profit that matters not subsidy.

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied

yes but, main issue products decreased sad no milk available etc confused

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
mgarg2001 wrote:

No subsidy. The market rate is 270. So it is profit that matters not subsidy.

Good thing that they don’t have a monopoly so you are free to buy where you find the best prices biggrin
I don’t see any change in prices in my area (Hyderabad)

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

yes …renamed as fresh in my tier – 3 city too … prices looks same +- 10 rs . .. but bit less products .

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Agree with OP. Product offering has decreased and the prices have jumped drastically. Even the local karyana shop (1 small room types) has cheaper rates than Amazon now.

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

Also the product links from offer channels are opening only the Amazon fresh home page.. not the exact product page

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Been almost an year since it went offline here in Bengaluru.

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
atwoz wrote:

i start hating Amazon for the UI

Ikr? They change their upi in like every 14 days, it’s become very confusing and time consuming just to see my order history!

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Biggest issue is now We cannot combined fresh and prime products at one order like pantry +prime previously.

Missing