patanjali credit card

246°
Deal Lieutenant
kukdookoo

https://www.livemint.com/industry/banking/pnb-l...

source- @xxxyyyzzz

waiting for J.K. Ansell Ltd. credit card

Deal Wiki

22 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

sabko sheersh aasan karayega yeh… wink toungueout

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

I will take Shilpa Shetty Rupay card,,
patanjali too organic

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Baba ji ne 500 rs. Annual charge lagaya  h. Dusro ko management sikhate sikhate khud hi bhul gaye hye h LALA Ramdev. Ya phir dusro ko gyaan dena aasaan n khud karne se.😉

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
shivrajsingh wrote:

Baba ji ne 500 rs. Annual charge lagaya  h. Dusro ko management sikhate sikhate khud hi bhul gaye hye h LALA Ramdev. Ya phir dusro ko gyaan dena aasaan n khud karne se.😉

All PNB RuPay Credit cards, The annual fees will be waived off in case of the card is used at least once in each quarter in the preceding year.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

All PNB RuPay Credit cards, The annual fees will be waived off in case of the card is used at least once in each quarter in the preceding year.

does PNB provide credit cards easily?

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
narayana1dd249 wrote:

does PNB provide credit cards easily?

Yes, Visit PNB Branch and apply.

PNB RuPay Millennia Credit card also available for LTF or you need to spend at least once in each quarter to get annual fees wavied off.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Yes, Visit PNB Branch and apply.

PNB RuPay Millennia Credit card also available for LTF or you need to spend at least once in each quarter to get annual fees wavied off.

for that I need to have any existing relationship like savings account etc?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

All PNB RuPay Credit cards, The annual fees will be waived off in case of the card is used at least once in each quarter in the preceding year.

no minimum amount paji?

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
narayana1dd249 wrote:

for that I need to have any existing relationship like savings account etc?

Yes, saving account needed but no idea about co-branded patanjali card.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Yes, AFAIK no minimum.

paji yeh jo card fees hoti ha this is divided between bank and card issuer?

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
kukdookoo wrote:

paji yeh jo card fees hoti ha this is divided between bank and card issuer?

Bank and card issuer dono same he hota ha 😀

Card issuer, bank ko he kahete hain.

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Bank and card issuer dono same he hota ha 😀

Card issuer, bank ko he kahete hain.

I think he meant the card partner stuck_out_tongue

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
Tanmayyy wrote:

I think he meant the card partner stuck_out_tongue

Yo.

Card network partner RuPay, koi charges nahi leta ha.

Visa/mastercard kuch charges banks se lete ha quarterly. 

Baki card issuing/annual charges banks customers se wasool karte ha.

@kukdookoo

Royal Challengers Bangalore Royal Challengers Bangalore
Link Copied

Patanjali Credit Card

Bas yeh hi dekhna reh gaya tha..

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/739342/medium/8244178maxresdefault.jpg?1643800982

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied
PappuPager wrote:

Patanjali Credit Card

Bas yeh hi dekhna reh gaya tha..

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/739342/medium/8244178maxresdefault.jpg?1643800982

Co-branded cards ki ijjat nahi rahi ab 🤣🤣.

Ab kal ko Gupta sweets bhandar bhi nikal denge kisi bank k saath tie up krke

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply