Pathetic service

148°
Deal Newbie
timixathomas961

I purchased a flying machine branded Jean from Ajio. Upon receiving the product, I found that the product is smaller than they claim. (in their website, the inseam length is listed as 33inches, but real inseam length is only 31inches).

So I asked them for a return and they said they do not provide return pick in my area(In their app there is an option to check if return picks up is available and it says they can pick it up from my area).  So  I need to return it myself to their warehouse. They sent me a return address which contains a non-existing phone number(screenshot attached).

I sent it to the address they provided. And the courier was not able to find the address and returned it to me. I again contacted their customer support and they apologized and gave me another address and asked me to ship to the new address. (Again with a 11111111 phone number).

The issue is still not resolved and I decided to keep the product so that I can give it away to someone(That’s what they wanted). The courier guy told me that they often do this and many products return to origin from ajio due to the wrong address. They provide you with a wrong address and you will keep shipping to the addresses they provided and eventually you can not request a return as they return period is over.

Be wary of them while purchasing, make sure you get the correct fit because their responsibility ends when they hand over the product to the courier.

2 Comments  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

VU for visibility….

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Same thing is going to happen with me. I purchased a shoes from Ajio. Upon receiving the product, I found that the product is different from which i have ordered and decide to return it as it was a wrong product delivered to me. So I asked them for return but still not get it done as this process is going from last 10 days from return request. please think before to make any purchase from this fraud fraud fraud AJIO

replyuser
Click here to reply