Pay rent with Flipkart Axis Credit Card

96°
Spearhead
NeoM

Hello

Will we get 1.5% cashback for paying rent using Flipkart Axis Credit Card?

After paying rent, will we get SMS from Axis regarding the cashback?

Thank you for your inputs

14 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

No Cashback on Rent Payment from 15 Mar 22 on Axis Credit cards (both on Flipkart & Ace)

https://ddime.i...PY

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied

For now yes but will stop soon

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Starting March 15th you won’t. So pay before that so you will get cashback.

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

Oh okay. Thank you. Did you get sms an from axis after paying the rent? A message like this, “Congratulations! You are eligible for 1.5% cashback on your last transaction with Flipkart Axis Bank credit card. T&C apply”

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied
prem4998 wrote:

Starting March 15th you won’t. So pay before that so you will get cashback.

Oh okay. Thank you. Did you get sms an from axis after paying rent? A message like this, “Congratulations! You are eligible for 1.5% cashback on your last transaction with Flipkart Axis Bank credit card. T&C apply”

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
NeoM wrote:

Oh okay. Thank you. Did you get sms an from axis after paying rent? A message like this, “Congratulations! You are eligible for 1.5% cashback on your last transaction with Flipkart Axis Bank credit card. T&C apply”

Yes, for rent, nps and insurance payments. Sometimes we don’t receive that sms but cb will reflect in monthly statements

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied
Expand
prem4998 wrote:

Yes, for rent, nps and insurance payments. Sometimes we don’t receive that sms but cb will reflect in monthly statements

Okay. Thank you.

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied
Expand
NeoM wrote:

Okay. Thank you.

Prem, which platform did you use to pay rent with using Axis CC?

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
prem4998 wrote:

Yes, for rent, nps and insurance payments. Sometimes we don’t receive that sms but cb will reflect in monthly statements

Which App U Use For Rent Payments Bro? 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
PowerStar wrote:

Which App U Use For Rent Payments Bro? 

Cred

It was a one time thing for urgent money transfer. I do not pay rent regularly or use that feature to get cb.

@NeoM

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
prem4998 wrote:

Cred

It was a one time thing for urgent money transfer. I do not pay rent regularly or use that feature to get cb.

@NeoM

Cashback In CRED

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
PowerStar wrote:

Cashback In CRED

You mean coins? Paid through cred rent pay. Got cashback. Same for nps and insurance.

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
prem4998 wrote:

You mean coins? Paid through cred rent pay. Got cashback. Same for nps and insurance.

No Any Cashback For Rent Payments In CRED Like 200 Or 500 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
PowerStar wrote:

No Any Cashback For Rent Payments In CRED Like 200 Or 500 

No, as far as i remember

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply