Payment of credit card bill via all debit cards- working

126°
Deal Cadet
rajeevadc

U need to use old mobikwik apk (mobikwik 21.4.1). Note – 1% supercash not applicable. If u will apply the coupon then u will have to pay via upi.

22 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Doesn’t mobikwik put unavoidable banner to update the app?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
andromeda wrote:

Doesn’t mobikwik put unavoidable banner to update the app?

Nope

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Don’t bother using Dhani card, mobikwik payment gateway or dhani’s gateway will reject citing financial transaction

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
rajeevadc wrote:

Not in this version

Great, please share the apk, only if you have the official version. I do not encourage apk websites

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
andromeda wrote:

Great, please share the apk, only if you have the official version. I do not encourage apk websites

Link provided in first comment

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
andromeda wrote:

Don’t bother using Dhani card, mobikwik payment gateway or dhani’s gateway will reject citing financial transaction

And billdesk? Will it work?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Why most of wallet don’t allow debit cards to pay credit card bills. PayTM allows only RuPay card for card bill.
I guess there is some fee related issue between card & payment gateways.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Mufasa wrote:

Why most of wallet don’t allow debit cards to pay credit card bills. PayTM allows only RuPay card for card bill.
I guess there is some fee related issue between card & payment gateways.

Ofcourse there will be payment gateway charges for every transaction that goes through. Some one has to bear the loss, and on top of that give offers and services.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
rajeevadc wrote:

Link provided in first comment

I will stay away from these websites. Not sure what more is included inside. Thanks

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
andromeda wrote:

Don’t bother using Dhani card, mobikwik payment gateway or dhani’s gateway will reject citing financial transaction

Maybe Billdesk(payment gateway of sbi and few others for credit card bill payment) will work.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
avgn wrote:

What’s changed on Mobikwik latest version. I can still see debit card option on latest version

It shows when asked for selecting wallet or upi. But on final page, no option for debit card.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
rajeevadc wrote:

It shows when asked for selecting wallet or upi. But on final page, no option for debit card.

.
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Desktop Website use karlo guys. Don’t install apks for financial transactions.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
rajeevadc wrote:

It shows when asked for selecting wallet or upi. But on final page, no option for debit card.

I am getting debit card option on v21.13.1 without any coupon

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
rajeevadc wrote:

Maybe Billdesk(payment gateway of sbi and few others for credit card bill payment) will work.

Bro, could you please tell how to use dhani card on mobikwik for credit card payment “using bill desk” to avoid financial transaction error (from dhani side)? TIA..

Missing