Paypal Cashback Not applying.

51°
Missing
Deal Cadet
50
118
2

Hey

Can anyone please help me with “Redeeming my PayPal 400Rs cashback Voucher”.

As Today is the last Day of my voucher, I tried using it on niki app and Zingoy but at the checkout page on paypal they are charging my card wih the whole amount.

I can still see the voucher in my account.

Can somebody please help me in this?
Thankyou

7 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
65
332
10

It happened same with me too, try reducing denomination of your voucher say make a trasaction of 100 or 50 each and than if it in last say 50 value is left in voucher make a transaction of 100 and use 50 remaining of paypal voucher and rest 50 pay with card.

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
86
2

Happened same to me, i talked to paypal customer support, they said voucher expired early, they said manually credit voucher in 7 days. Better your also raise complaint within validity time

Missing
Entertainer
22
2168
27
rayzz wrote:

Happened same to me, i talked to paypal customer support, they said voucher expired early, they said manually credit voucher in 7 days. Better your also raise complaint within validity time

😮😮 that’s some shitty tactics

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
118
2
ideepika wrote:

It happened same with me too, try reducing denomination of your voucher say make a trasaction of 100 or 50 each and than if it in last say 50 value is left in voucher make a transaction of 100 and use 50 remaining of paypal voucher and rest 50 pay with card.

Tried this several times, Nothing is working for me.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
118
2
rayzz wrote:

Happened same to me, i talked to paypal customer support, they said voucher expired early, they said manually credit voucher in 7 days. Better your also raise complaint within validity time

Can you please tell me How did you contact the PayPal CC, over call or instant chat?

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
86
2
Expand
AapKaKeju wrote:

Can you please tell me How did you contact the PayPal CC, over call or instant chat?

Chat to have evidence. They send chat conversation to email

Missing
Deal Subedar
293
2714
90

yes, same thing happened with me today. PayPal CC told they will again credit manually in 5days..

Missing