Hot Deal Paytm Electricity Bill Promo Code users Be Alerted !

399°
Missing
Community Angel
68
11809
224

Now Paytm is Playing Like MobiKwik !
Changes Terms of Paytm Mall Electricity Codes Terms
From Today you can use 2 Promo Codes Only per month , it mean if you have ordered 5 item then you can use 2 order codes , so 3 left unused !

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/568251/medium/5859835IMG-20190530-122326.jpg?1559199655

49 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
271
602
6

Its not changed today, it same from last 10 days

Missing
Deal Subedar
227
1490
7

From where do we get electricity codes ?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
60
3168
26

donate kar do

Missing
Community Angel
98
32318
532

All their recharge codes are inactive as well – GET10, GRAB30, MONTHLY10, MONTHLY20, RECHARGE200
Dont know what they are upto, didnt do a single recharge this month from paytm, looks their end is near , amazon will takeover this way confused

Missing
Deal Cadet
156
816
31

Unable to add balance to wallet on desktop. Uninstalled the app

Missing
Tech Guru
1,551
4425
136

Which promocode did you use? It might mean you can only pay 2 elec bills in a month with promocodes.

Just use another paytm account to pay other bills.. But they only allow a single use of a promocode per consumer account as well.

Many of their other offers you can only use once a month as well. Its better than no offer at all like a few years ago.

Missing
suspended
22
831
18
androgame wrote:

All their recharge codes are inactive as well – GET10, GRAB30, MONTHLY10, MONTHLY20, RECHARGE200
Dont know what they are upto, didnt do a single recharge this month from paytm, looks their end is near , amazon will takeover this way confused

Amazon to dono hath kholkar luta raha hai…

Missing
Deal Subedar
95
1222
26

Nothing New And It’s Already Posted confused

Missing
Deal Subedar
655
1368
12
androgame wrote:

All their recharge codes are inactive as well – GET10, GRAB30, MONTHLY10, MONTHLY20, RECHARGE200
Dont know what they are upto, didnt do a single recharge this month from paytm, looks their end is near , amazon will takeover this way confused

If paytm activate this offer by mistake then kindly pm me if u can .

Missing
Deal Subedar
473
1571
17

Pathetic by Paytm any solution for this?? I have coupons and u can’t use it also it can be applied to same account only…

Missing
Community Angel
68
11809
224
samisam093 wrote:

Pathetic by Paytm any solution for this?? I have coupons and u can’t use it also it can be applied to same account only…

Go to consumer forum and file a case on Paytm , sure you will get good results!

Missing
Deal Subedar
473
1571
17
Expand
syed786 wrote:

Go to consumer forum and file a case on Paytm , sure you will get good results!

The last day is that only..any other solutions??

Missing
Community Angel
68
11809
224
androgame wrote:

All their recharge codes are inactive as well – GET10, GRAB30, MONTHLY10, MONTHLY20, RECHARGE200
Dont know what they are upto, didnt do a single recharge this month from paytm, looks their end is near , amazon will takeover this way confused

For Information " RECHARGE200 " code Expired on May 31

Just received a reply from Paytm !

Missing
Community Angel
98
32318
532
Expand
syed786 wrote:

For Information " RECHARGE200 " code Expired on May 31

Just received a reply from Paytm !

They are just giving excuses, code inactive since 20 or so , as usual paytm CC is waste pensive

Missing
Community Angel
68
11809
224
Expand
androgame wrote:

They are just giving excuses, code inactive since 20 or so , as usual paytm CC is waste pensive

try contacting [email protected]
& see if any different reply receive smile

Missing
Critic
276
1876
19

Need 1code
Anyone having extra code contact me.

Missing
Community Angel
98
32318
532
Expand
syed786 wrote:

try contacting [email protected]
& see if any different reply receive smile

Its working now, but i think they have blocked for those who cancelled fee payments, not working on my account now , earlier it was showing inactive, now showing not valid for your account confused

Missing
Deal Cadet
96
332
7

In may I have paid totally 4 bills with promo codes.. On same paytm account.. I got 4 bills cash back successfully..

Dates – May – 17th – 2bills May 24 and 31st..

And June paid 2 advance bill paymebts for the same bill but from different paytm accounts.. Got cb instantly…

Missing
Deal Hunter
144
9401
133
jaggu123 wrote:

In may I have paid totally 4 bills with promo codes.. On same paytm account.. I got 4 bills cash back successfully..

Dates – May – 17th – 2bills May 24 and 31st..

And June paid 2 advance bill paymebts for the same bill but from different paytm accounts.. Got cb instantly…

Pls elaborate
I mean i have 1 electric service id number
If i order two products using bijlibill code can i pay two times in same service id from same paytm account in a particular month?
OR
Can pay bill two times but service id should be different?

Missing
Deal Cadet
96
332
7
Expand
BornGenius2.0 wrote:

Pls elaborate
I mean i have 1 electric service id number
If i order two products using bijlibill code can i pay two times in same service id from same paytm account in a particular month?
OR
Can pay bill two times but service id should be different?

Yes,  we can pay 2bills on one account..  Last month I have paid 4bills.. On same paytm different services numbers..

I have paid same service I’d advance payment today 2 times on different accounts..  Got cb..

Last time checked the code for same service number that I have already paid on same account and showed cb too for same service I’d(after seen the post on DD – just checked myself) but didn’t transacted.. Because I have other bills to pay..

Missing
Deal Hunter
144
9401
133
Expand
jaggu123 wrote:

Yes,  we can pay 2bills on one account..  Last month I have paid 4bills.. On same paytm different services numbers..

But on same service numbers does it work 2 times in same month?

Missing
Community Angel
68
11809
224
Expand
BornGenius2.0 wrote:

But on same service numbers does it work 2 times in same month?

I already said Paytm changed terms from June , so one bill and one number paid once , so doubtful as second time may or may not be work , already mine 3 codes still not working , already wrote to Paytm , they said technical issue , my codes valid till 28 , 29 june

Better to stop ordering on paytm !

Missing
Deal Hunter
144
9401
133
Expand
syed786 wrote:

I already said Paytm changed terms from June , so one bill and one number paid once , so doubtful as second time may or may not be work , already mine 3 codes still not working , already wrote to Paytm , they said technical issue , my codes valid till 28 , 29 june

Better to stop ordering on paytm !

Will check and update soon..

Missing