Paytm flat 500 add money voucher

36°
Missing
Deal Newbie
10
4
6

Paytm gives flat 500 add money voucher to certain promo codes while shopping on 2000. So that voucher will give 500rs while adding money to wallet?..

5 Comments  |  
2 Dimers
Missing
Shopping Friend
9
3737
32

I am sure it’s 1-2% ( maybe more) upto 500 on adding money.

Missing
Deal Newbie
10
4
6
Ash-D wrote:

I am sure it’s 1-2% ( maybe more) upto 500 on adding money.

Somewhere I say flat 500 add money voucher bro. In that will they give flat 500 bro

Missing
Shopping Friend
9
3737
32
Expand
Deal_Alerts wrote:

Somewhere I say flat 500 add money voucher bro. In that will they give flat 500 bro

What’s the offer???

Missing
Shopping Friend
9
3737
32
Expand
Deal_Alerts wrote:

Somewhere I say flat 500 add money voucher bro. In that will they give flat 500 bro

If they wanted to give flat 500 then they could have given cashback directly but since they have given add money voucher i am sure there are some t&c behind can’t say without seeing them.

Missing
Deal Newbie
10
4
6
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

If they wanted to give flat 500 then they could have given cashback directly but since they have given add money voucher i am sure there are some t&c behind can’t say without seeing them.

Users get flat 500 add money on using promo code Shopmore.
Minimum order value for transaction is 2000. Offer valid for select users. Users will get flat 500 add money voucher within 24hrs of transaction

Missing