Paytm Line pe aagaya😁😂

188°
Deal Hunter
1
9722
140

Khushkhbar Dimers k liye..
Now Goldback stopped and cashback started for minimum KYC.
so enjoy guys and continue to loot..

24 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
0
1868
22

what happens to those who placed order in morning?

1
9722
140
gotrajk wrote:

what happens to those who placed order in morning?

I think they will give goldback as in order its mentioned goldback.
Me too order placed today.. sleepy

16
1646
19

Was showing Goldback before for min. KYC in mine account too..

16
1646
19
Expand
DealLooter wrote:

tag me if you find any wink

Several useless products already have free shipping…but all the worthy products have 30 as shipping..Also maximum quantity will might be increased to 5 from the current 3….. Patience is the key

80
3070
72

yes products are still in stock, last month all went OOS same day , that shows ppl are still not shopping much due to shipping , so lets not shop , and they will remove shipping charges soon ….
shipping sucks .. for a 19 rs maggi , i have to pay 30 rs shipping toungueout

1
9722
140
hackerboys wrote:

yes products are still in stock, last month all went OOS same day , that shows ppl are still not shopping much due to shipping , so lets not shop , and they will remove shipping charges soon ….
shipping sucks .. for a 19 rs maggi , i have to pay 30 rs shipping toungueout

Waapis free shipping chalu kardega..thoda time wait karo

42
2808
18
BornGenius2.0 wrote:

I received goldback for yesterdays order cry

Morning main order Kiya Tha?
I got Cashback. Ordered 7 o’clock

73
116
1

I m using mini kyc account on paytm till a month and getting CB from paytm then what is new in this???

181
4797
139
ashugarg wrote:

I m using mini kyc account on paytm till a month and getting CB from paytm then what is new in this???

Because from last 2 days (19 Sept to 20 Sept) Paytm stopped offering cashback to mini-kyc accounts. Only offering goldback.

Yesterday evening they rolled back the changes and start giving cashback again.

569
220
6

Anybody from delhi? Want to know the price of cashews??

181
4797
139
cleaner wrote:

Anybody from delhi? Want to know the price of cashews??

I am from Jaipur and here if you buy best quality cashews from a wholesale dry fruit dealer, you will get it for 900 rs.

Almonds are 600-650 rs.

I think it will be same in Delhi too with a variation of 30-50 rs.

569
220
6
Expand
Roushh wrote:

I am from Jaipur and here if you buy best quality cashews from a wholesale dry fruit dealer, you will get it for 900 rs.

Almonds are 600-650 rs.

I think it will be same in Delhi too with a variation of 30-50 rs.

Last time I bought around 700/kg. from delhi.

181
4797
139
Expand
cleaner wrote:

Last time I bought around 700/kg. from delhi.

That’s pretty good price for cashews. From where did you buy?

Missing