Hot Deal

PAYTM merchant account blocked

1211°
Deal Cadet
gkalanimcool

my PAYTM merchant account has been blocked…so i cannot make the payment through the wallet in my merchant account…is there anyway to resolve this ???

13 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/543843/original/Screenshot_20181226-190034.jpg?1545831140https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/543844/original/Screenshot_20181226-190039.jpg?1545831144

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Same issue… Still no resolution..

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

no

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

It says you can unblock it by paying their 2% commission for transferring money. So a few hundreds bucks can fix it..

But if you were collecting money from customers then you can try contesting the decision since merchants wont use them if they get charged for it. The only reason they use it because they can put money into their bank account without going to the bank each day. When Uber drivers could not move money for free they even refused to pick you up or asked you to pay in cash.

View 4 more replies
Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

Don’t transfer from the wallet which has the same number as merchant account if you’re doing only this frequently then Paytm tracks it and since you’re the only one using it they see it as an exploitation rather than business. One of my friends had his Paytm merchant account blocked Coz he used to take out cash (using credit card) for ipos via his own merchant account (and he used to transfer his own wallet money). So if you transfer money from your same registered Paytm number then it’ll get blocked, do it from a different wallet and also multiple wallets so that it looks genuine enough.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Paytem merchant account ko block kr do paytm add money nhi ho rha Mai 2percent hi sahi h

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Help me sir

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Please Mera paytm app unblock chahiye

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Mera paytm jald se jald unblock krne ka kosis Kijiye

replyuser
Click here to reply