Paytm recharged my mobile number automatically for some random plan automatically from my wallet balance

110°
Missing
suspended
16
807
23

Paytm recharged my mobile number automatically for some random plan automatically from my wallet balance. it recharged my number only but how come it can recharge automatically without my knowledge for some random plan ₹36. Wallet balance was deducted. the moment it was done, I was using Amazon. it’s not like unknowingly the touch screen did it while in pocket

6 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
503
4158
48

Matt beer you have enabled auto recharge .it recharges the same plan when it expires .

Missing
suspended
16
807
23
Simbha3 wrote:

Matt beer you have enabled auto recharge .it recharges the same plan when it expires .

I have never ever done a recharge in that paytm account bro. That also it done for ₹36. I have never done any plan for₹36 in any apps. Looking suspicious. Just changed PWD

Missing
Deal Subedar
796
1440
12
Expand
Novak wrote:

I have never ever done a recharge in that paytm account bro. That also it done for ₹36. I have never done any plan for₹36 in any apps. Looking suspicious. Just changed PWD

Contact cc

Missing
Tech Guru
1,551
4482
137

They prob testing and it went live. Like those teleco’s randomly subscribing you to things.

When you call they will act like you did something. And they cant do anything about it.

Missing
suspended
16
807
23
Expand
Common-man wrote:

Contact cc

Yes bro. Done that immediately after Recharge

Missing
suspended
16
807
23
alienteck wrote:

They prob testing and it went live. Like those teleco’s randomly subscribing you to things.

When you call they will act like you did something. And they cant do anything about it.


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/568696/original/Screenshot_2019-06-02-09-26-36-776_net.one97.paytm.png?1559448181Yes. Paytm cc telling me they’re going to investigate. Though they will finally say you only did it

Missing