Hot Deal Paytm Removed from play store

434°
suspended
95
134
1

Paytm Is Deleted From Google Play Store

You can Remove Your Money From Wallet Or Bank to be in Safe.

61 Comments  |  
29 Dimers
  • Sort By
126
866
6

Google has pulled Indian financial services app Paytm from the Play Store for violating its gambling policies. Paytm is India’s most valued startup and claims over 50 million monthly active users. Its marquee app, which allows users to exchange money with one another, disappeared from the Play Store in India earlier Friday.

On Friday, Google said that Play Store prohibits online casinos and other unregulated gambling apps that facilitate sports betting in India, a day before the popular cricket tournament Indian Premier League is scheduled to kick off. Paytm app repeatedly violated company’s policies, two people familiar with the matter told TechCrunch.

81
926
11

Clarication from Google for removing PayTM app from Playstore :

I just checked in my iPhone & it’s still there in the iOS App store…

So, we can still keep money there but what Google did is 1000% correct…I was also seeing the betting ads in their app…

Plus these suckers started charging money for every money transfer to bank & that too for holding it for like 24 hours & advertising the services as Free…

Someone sent me 1700 yesterday…I gave him options of UPI/QR/IMPS/AmazonPay/GPay/PhonePe but he said he only use PayTM…These people held the money in my merchant account for 24 hours & sent me 1660 to my Bank account… rage

Use PayTM only for the bill payments or CB but don’t keep anything there..I never did because I never trusted them since the very beginning…

119
776
5

Paytm already died when they stopped cashback on groceries esp 200cb on 299. Now i don’t even see any offline shop accepting paytm

351
1270
17

But almost everybody has it installed in their mobiles already right?

91
149
1

I will be back soon. Nothing to worry. Btw if only showing ad is considered then youtube should also be banned

2,831
11982
28

Dear Paytm’ers,

Paytm Android app is temporarily unavailable on Google’s Play Store for new downloads or updates. It will be back very soon.

All your money is completely safe, and you can continue to enjoy your Paytm app as normal.

20
3292
27

i have done FD with them of amt. 2.6 lakh. any suggestion? @androgame

4
1328
7
Imharsh wrote:

i have done FD with them of amt. 2.6 lakh. any suggestion? @androgame

They have not stopped services, it’s just that you can no longer get the app from Google Play store. Only the place where you can download the app is removed, all other Paytm services are working as usual.

0
37578
587
Imharsh wrote:

i have done FD with them of amt. 2.6 lakh. any suggestion? @androgame

Dont worry bro, they have been removed for completely irrelevant reasons, would be back soon smile

95
134
1

Yes, money is safe as it has not breached any RBI rule.

50
3731
45
Imharsh wrote:

i have done FD with them of amt. 2.6 lakh. any suggestion? @androgame

Also just for your information, paytm fd are handled by indusind bank because paytm being a payment bank cannot accept deposit over 1 lakh anyway so they entirely outsourced this FD business to indusind bank.
@androgame

55
1040
7
Expand
Thunder766 wrote:

They have not stopped services, it’s just that you can no longer get the app from Google Play store. Only the place where you can download the app is removed, all other Paytm services are working as usual.

FD is with IDFC bank ,no ??

50
3731
45
Expand
ZitOO wrote:

FD is with IDFC bank ,no ??

No, paytm take FD on behalf of indusind bank.

55
1040
7
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

No, paytm take FD on behalf of indusind bank.

ya I was little confusedbetween idfc or indus . smile

thank u ㋡

216
907
9

App will be back soon, nothing to worry.

15
2683
110

Apk zindabad paytm can provide direct APK file 😇

136
362
6

Have transferred my entire corpus of 46rs from paytm wallet to bank joy joy

145
3395
17
senamit520 wrote:

Have transferred my entire corpus of 46rs from paytm wallet to bank joy joy

Wth joy joy

81
926
11
B-Rabbit wrote:

Dear Paytm’ers,

Paytm Android app is temporarily unavailable on Google’s Play Store for new downloads or updates. It will be back very soon.

All your money is completely safe, and you can continue to enjoy your Paytm app as normal.

LOL…They will now remove the betting section from the app & will reapply to Google to reconsider… laughing

81
926
11
little_jerry wrote:

I will be back soon. Nothing to worry. Btw if only showing ad is considered then youtube should also be banned

Like what ?? Nobody does bill payments or send payments to Youtube…YT is not involved in taking payments from their subscribers and there is also no system of saving cards or bank accounts in a YT account lol…

23
759
21
little_jerry wrote:

I will be back soon. Nothing to worry. Btw if only showing ad is considered then youtube should also be banned

paytm is a payments platform. youtube is contents. I am not defending youtube, but paytm doing this is so much riskier

23
759
21

have emptied my savings account, but still have some amount in wallet and fast tag is also linked to paytm.. My paytm usage in last year has reduced to less than 200-300 per month

81
926
11
akki4554 wrote:

have emptied my savings account, but still have some amount in wallet and fast tag is also linked to paytm.. My paytm usage in last year has reduced to less than 200-300 per month

They don’t provide any cashback also now…You can only see that LUCKY200 fake coupon which I don’t know which lucky person ever got…

23
759
21

LUCKY200 is paytm top 200 employees including ceos and directors sunglasses

81
926
11
jileg wrote:

But almost everybody has it installed in their mobiles already right?

I am forced to use them because my broadband company has only PayTM…Otherwise I would have to go to their office physically to pay bills every month… confused

I’m uninstalling the app right now as I pay this bill every month on the desktop version so I don’t need the app…And for like thousands of bill payments for so many years, I don’t remember i got any Cashback from them…Even Amazon not giving any CB for transferring money now but the app still shows OFFER on the Send Money tab…

Everywhere every app is like “Better Luck Next Time” [gPay]…

Since the lockdown started & the GDP went into the high minus, almost every company stopped giving cashback…

81
926
11
drupal wrote:

Apk zindabad paytm can provide direct APK file 😇

There are already several other big sites from where anyone can download any APK file… laughing

81
926
11
akki4554 wrote:

LUCKY200 is paytm top 200 employees including ceos and directors sunglasses

laughing laughing laughing
Missing