Paytm SBI Credit card Application status enquiry

193°
Deal Newbie
annoymousmel

I have applied for Paytm SBI credit card via Paytm app on Monday (29th nov 2021) and Tuesday agent came for Aadhaar stuff. Will there be more verification there ? because i have asked agent he’s not sure because Paytm SBI he has no experience but he said might be address and more verifications. Can anyone please confirm ? and how long it will take ? on Paytm status still showing application in processing nothing else. (No income or anything provided/asked).

23 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

After agent visit you will get update on your registered email/number within 5-7 working days.

I had received approval message after 4 days of visit.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Shahskm wrote:

After agent visit you will get update on your registered email/number within 5-7 working days.

I had received approval message after 4 days of visit.

@Shahskm you mean agent visit for Aadhaar only ? nothing else ?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

SBI agent or Paytm agent or any third party ?

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

Any reason to get that card?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

Any reason to get that card?

@xxxyyyzzz I don’t see any except paytm cashbacks if you use this card, I have applied because it didn’t ask for any income docs.

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied
Expand
annoymousmel wrote:

@xxxyyyzzz I don’t see any except paytm cashbacks if you use this card, I have applied because it didn’t ask for any income docs.

I applied for simplyclick on 30th of October online…. after biometric,call verified and card delivery…..
The whole process took 15 days only…

I see u applied 3 days ago only, give it some time.
Most cc application usually take 2 weeks.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I remember applying for SBI click card.
On the day of applying, no update was received except SMS for the application.
The next day received call regarding the application. The lady on the call informed me that she is from SBI and needs to do vKYC for PAN and Live Photo. To which I agreed, later on, she sent vKYC link.
Nothing extra document was shared.
Later that evening, when I check the status it was showing application submitted.
After Sat-Sun, on Monday early morning, I got welcome SMS from SBI card and later on email and other stuff.
The next day received the tracking details of the card.

Overall it took almost 7 days from application to delivery of card.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bhai, don’t take paytm sbi card. All the discount offers are excluded for Paytm variant just like corporate variant sbi cards.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

UPDATE:
On last 15th Dec 2021, they contacted me for verification and received some application which filled and a app code to submit which i have submitted. The day later another person contacted me to verify office address and house address through call to cross verify i think. After that in same i have received the following message now “We have received your SBI Card Application. Pls give us 11 working days to process your App No.” this i have received on 16th Dec 2021.
If anyone here know when exactly this is going to get processed or what is actually going on. Its like more than 15days though, since i have applied.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
annoymousmel wrote:

UPDATE:
On last 15th Dec 2021, they contacted me for verification and received some application which filled and a app code to submit which i have submitted. The day later another person contacted me to verify office address and house address through call to cross verify i think. After that in same i have received the following message now “We have received your SBI Card Application. Pls give us 11 working days to process your App No.” this i have received on 16th Dec 2021.
If anyone here know when exactly this is going to get processed or what is actually going on. Its like more than 15days though, since i have applied.

it’s a waste card yar, better take ola variant sbi

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Yea i know. I don’t have any SBI card so it’s better than nothing. Later i hope i can apply with this card as C2C if i get it.

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
annoymousmel wrote:

Yea i know. I don’t have any SBI card so it’s better than nothing. Later i hope i can apply with this card as C2C if i get it.

Is there any Annual fees waiver for this card?? I cant see it in their website.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
Scorpion wrote:

Is there any Annual fees waiver for this card?? I cant see it in their website.

1lkh yearly transaction for citi don’t know about sbi

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
Scorpion wrote:

Is there any Annual fees waiver for this card?? I cant see it in their website.

I don’t think they have any. Only just cashback stuffs that is to your paytm account and some benefits you can get from paytm. Its good you use paytm or else no use it seems.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Scorpion wrote:

Is there any Annual fees waiver for this card?? I cant see it in their website.

For Paytm SBI card, there is no annual fee waiver. But you will get Paytm First Membership voucher on renewal if you have 1 lakh annual spends.
For Paytm SBI select card, annual fee waiver is on 2 lakh spends.

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
annoymousmel wrote:

I don’t think they have any. Only just cashback stuffs that is to your paytm account and some benefits you can get from paytm. Its good you use paytm or else no use it seems.

Then not worth bro.

BPCL sbi have only 50000 spends needed to get fee waiver.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
annoymousmel wrote:

UPDATE:
On last 15th Dec 2021, they contacted me for verification and received some application which filled and a app code to submit which i have submitted. The day later another person contacted me to verify office address and house address through call to cross verify i think. After that in same i have received the following message now “We have received your SBI Card Application. Pls give us 11 working days to process your App No.” this i have received on 16th Dec 2021.
If anyone here know when exactly this is going to get processed or what is actually going on. Its like more than 15days though, since i have applied.

But anyone know whats next after this ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

UPDATE 21/DEC/2021: Got the card today. Thank you very much for everyone who replied and supported. <3

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

i have apply  paytm sbi card 28 th day  but we do not any states what happened my application states  

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

It took me a month. When i applied i couldn’t see the application status. You need to wait for few days. @kdurugam542

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply