Poll: Which wallet you used to earn free Credit card rewards points ?
Poll has expired, here are the final results

Hot Deal Paytm wallet load 2% charged from 09 October 2020 via Credit Card

1543°
Deal Wiki
+
174 Comments  |  
69 Dimers
Missing
Critic
350
2502
38
Expand
hotchap wrote:

i see 9 votes for Secret Trick

is that Mandanna? (DP)

Google reverse image search say so. smile

Missing
Shopping Friend
561
9724
142
Majestic wrote:

Is there any restriction on wallet load amount in dhani?
I tried with 5k and it just says something went wrong. When tried with 1k, it navigates to payment screen.

Now it is disabled due to ‘cooldown’ period of 2 hours. Very weird.

load through dc or net banking, if your cc not working.

Missing
Deal Subedar
153
2142
132
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

load through dc or net banking, if your cc not working.

It is not cc issue. It fails even before going to that page, at load amount page itself. Tried with smaller value(4k) and it worked.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
547
5981
255

am not getting the mobikwik bluecard… always displays as ‘we will notify you soon’ pensive

Missing
Deal Subedar
181
1720
29
Expand
sakshamdhawan wrote:

I load into mobikwik.

Becaue the amex prepaid card kind of makes it acceptable everywhere. Also you can buy GVs like flipkart at 5% off using wallet balance.

I am not getting amex card.. it shows thanyou for your interest

Missing
Critic
375
3791
48
shivkumara27663 wrote:

I think citibank load will be exempted? Dhani pay is just 0.5%

wallet load through citi netbanking may be exempted. but direct load in paytm would get charged

Missing
Tech Guru
193
2334
108

2% is too less they should charge at least 10 to 20%

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
547
5981
255
popeyethedimer wrote:

Now usage of paytm will decrease drastically.

if there is no sufficient balance in paytm wallet while checking out in any ecommerce site then does it mean we need to pay 2% + GST if we use a credit card via paytm.. flushed
WTH paytm started this ‘wallet’ stuff in India and now they started charging customers for using it.. rolleyes

Missing
Critic
350
2502
38
Expand
DealFinder wrote:

if there is no sufficient balance in paytm wallet while checking out in any ecommerce site then does it mean we need to pay 2% + GST if we use a credit card via paytm.. flushed
WTH paytm started this ‘wallet’ stuff in India and now they started charging customers for using it.. rolleyes

Result of heavy misuse by many users. Dhani app will follow it too in future.

Missing
suspended
168
5574
58
Expand
hotchap wrote:

i see 9 votes for Secret Trick

is that Mandanna? (DP)

Yeah wink

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
851
8

off topic : if I apply for dhani card on its app, there will be no CIBIL entry , right ? like cibil enquiry for loan ? , it is just a like a prepaid wallet ,right ?

do not want to add any more enquiry to my CIBIL , already have unnecessary enquires to my CIBIL report, which deducted considerable points :-/

Missing
Deal Captain
5,486
9054
125

Freecharge pe kaunse credit card ke reward points hain rolleyes

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
851
8
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Yeah wink

who is the next actress competing to feature in your DP ? stuck_out_tongue

give some hint

Missing
Deal Subedar
191
1048
17

Can someone give hint on how to use dhanipay card with amex ?? Is there any charges for using dhanipay card..

Missing
suspended
168
5574
58
Expand
ZitOO wrote:

who is the next actress competing to feature in your DP ? stuck_out_tongue

give some hint

wink
Missing
Critic
350
2502
38
A.M.A.Z.O wrote:

Can someone give hint on how to use dhanipay card with amex ?? Is there any charges for using dhanipay card..

First month free & after that 250/month charge. Max cashback is 1250/month. If you mean mobikwik amex card then not sure if you will get it.
@abhishek012

Missing
Deal Subedar
191
1048
17
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

First month free & after that 250/month charge. Max cashback is 1250/month. If you mean mobikwik amex card then not sure if you will get it.
@abhishek012

Thank you. How to get the 1250 cashback ? Plus can I load using my mrcc card and use it to pay cc bills in mobikwik ? Will that give the cashback.. whats the cashback percentage ??

Missing
Shopping Friend
561
9724
142
ZitOO wrote:

off topic : if I apply for dhani card on its app, there will be no CIBIL entry , right ? like cibil enquiry for loan ? , it is just a like a prepaid wallet ,right ?

do not want to add any more enquiry to my CIBIL , already have unnecessary enquires to my CIBIL report, which deducted considerable points :-/

Yes, apply only for Dhanipay supersaver plan.

Dhanipay is a prepaid wallet.

Missing
Deal Cadet
170
558
4

who cares….i have stopped using paytm long ago.

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
851
8
akki.akki wrote:

who cares….i have stopped using paytm long ago.

stopped using Paytm completely from last 2-3 months. have uninstalled its app.

there is no good offer , giving 10 Rs Paytm balance on making 10 transactions of 100 rs minimum offline store.

Better to use ScanPay offers from AmazonPay at least giving 2 , 3 rs on daily basis. stuck_out_tongue

No offers on CC payment too , just giving useless stickers. atleast mobikwik giving super cash.

Missing
Critic
350
2502
38
Expand
A.M.A.Z.O wrote:

Thank you. How to get the 1250 cashback ? Plus can I load using my mrcc card and use it to pay cc bills in mobikwik ? Will that give the cashback.. whats the cashback percentage ??

https://www.desidime.com/deals/apply-dhanipay-r...

https://www.desidime.com/deals/dhani-pay-super-...

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
188
1
Expand
ZitOO wrote:

stopped using Paytm completely from last 2-3 months. have uninstalled its app.

there is no good offer , giving 10 Rs Paytm balance on making 10 transactions of 100 rs minimum offline store.

Better to use ScanPay offers from AmazonPay at least giving 2 , 3 rs on daily basis. stuck_out_tongue

No offers on CC payment too , just giving useless stickers. atleast mobikwik giving super cash.

Can we scan Paytm qr code with Amazon pay upi?

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
152
2

using paytm coz can use cc,if this will be charged..there is no advantage of using paytm

Missing
Shopping Friend
561
9724
142
Expand
A.M.A.Z.O wrote:

When signing up getting error as device id cannot be empty pensive

use non-rooted phone.

Missing
Deal Subedar
191
1048
17
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

use non-rooted phone.

I have not rooted my phone bro. Still error tired_face

Missing
Deal Subedar
368
1314
12
Expand
beastboy wrote:
cry … abi abi to credit card se rent payment ke liye paytm use karna chalu kiya tha..

Aab kis se karuga…

If you have a rent agreement, register and pay via RedGiraffe on PayZapp or any other portal that support RedGiraffe. Service charge is least among all providers for rent payment at 0.39%.

Missing
Deal Subedar
368
1314
12
Expand
ZitOO wrote:

stopped using Paytm completely from last 2-3 months. have uninstalled its app.

there is no good offer , giving 10 Rs Paytm balance on making 10 transactions of 100 rs minimum offline store.

Better to use ScanPay offers from AmazonPay at least giving 2 , 3 rs on daily basis. stuck_out_tongue

No offers on CC payment too , just giving useless stickers. atleast mobikwik giving super cash.

How are you using your MK super cash ? DCB always comes out on top when compared with discount offered in using super cash.

Missing