Poll: Which wallet you used to earn free Credit card rewards points ?
Poll has expired, here are the final results

Hot Deal Paytm wallet load 2% charged from 09 October 2020 via Credit Card

1543°
Deal Wiki
+
174 Comments  |  
69 Dimers
Missing
Critic
350
2502
38
Expand
tuckless wrote:

Can we scan Paytm qr code with Amazon pay upi?

You can but payment will be made by upi bank acc transfer, only paytm qr code scan supports payment by paytm wallet.

Missing
Tech Guru
193
2334
108
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Yes, apply only for Dhanipay supersaver plan.

Dhanipay is a prepaid wallet.

Applying only supersaver should not check cibil

Missing
suspended
168
5574
58
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Yes, apply only for Dhanipay supersaver plan.

Dhanipay is a prepaid wallet.

KYC?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
194
5418
65
Expand
ZitOO wrote:

No offers on CC payment too , just giving useless stickers. atleast mobikwik giving super cash.

Now its Mobikwik monopoly, they will see sudden rise in wallet loads using Amex, huge upside in CC bill payments.
Paranoid Mobikwik will bring crazy rules soon in using SC or wallet money..perhaps already there so many crap rules on use of wallet money and SC

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
851
8
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

Now its Mobikwik monopoly, they will see sudden rise in wallet loads using Amex, huge upside in CC bill payments.
Paranoid Mobikwik will bring crazy rules soon in using SC or wallet money..perhaps already there so many crap rules on use of wallet money and SC

Haha True . Mobikwik will bring new rules for using SC. May also remove their 3% discount on  mobiamex card very soon.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
194
5418
65
Expand
indiansoul wrote:

How are you using your MK super cash ? DCB always comes out on top when compared with discount offered in using super cash.

What is DCB here?

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
396
2
guest_999 wrote:

@demerius2020 @beastboy

add 10K in paytm for the last time this month cry
goodbye paytm ,hello mobikwik sunglasses
on a positive side though i see lots of increasing shop with mobikwik scan code

Missing
Tech Guru
193
2334
108
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

load through dc or net banking, if your cc not working.

Etided

Missing
Critic
350
2502
38
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

What is DCB here?

Maybe DCB bank elite acc which used to give 1.6% cashback for debit card payments but now reduced to 0.5%.

Missing
Deal Cadet
87
154
2

drastic devaluation of Paytm Gift card.

Missing
Analyst
3,712
7341
68
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

I mean which doc required ? Minimum KYC is enough ?

Aadhar otp and pan aur mukhda

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
547
5981
255
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

Now its Mobikwik monopoly, they will see sudden rise in wallet loads using Amex, huge upside in CC bill payments.
Paranoid Mobikwik will bring crazy rules soon in using SC or wallet money..perhaps already there so many crap rules on use of wallet money and SC

yes exactly i think paytm is implementing this to lure mobikwik team to do something stupid and users getting pissed off..
paytm will reverse this decision and ultimately mobikwik will be the looser once again… sunglasses

Missing
Deal Cadet
92
102
0

https://www.paytmbank.com/ratesC...es
You need to pay 2% charges for loading money into PayTM wallet using credit card from 9th October 2020.

You need to pay 2% charges on no minimum value.

You need to pay 5% charges for PayTM wallet to bank Direct transfer.

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
56
0

2% will charge only if you load more then ₹10000 in a month

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
rsinghcool119 wrote:

2% will charge only if you load more then ₹10000 in a month

*w.e.f. 9th Oct 2020; For all transactions of Loading money into Paytm wallet via Credit Card – 2% (inclusive of GST)

Missing
Deal Subedar
20
1057
7

Bhai sad news de Di Sunday k

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

I will not use Paytm then. Hopefully WhatsApp will bring good alternative.

Missing
Deal Newbie
14
20
1

Paytm ka din bhar gye ha ab………..

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
20
0

any alterantive for load money via credit card?

Missing
Shopping Friend
561
9724
142

Paytm another update -

2nd update - Additional surcharge of upto 2% on transfer of funds from wallet to any bank account, it means if you load money through credit card and transfer to bank then you need to pay 5% bank transfer charges + upto 2% surcharge = total upto 7% charge for bank transfer (only for Credit card load money).

Missing
Deal Cadet
198
246
10
tcherri wrote:

any alterantive for load money via credit card?

Paytm postpaid, I guess. rolleyes

Missing