Hot Deal

Payzapp is 100% Fraud Application.

386°
Deal Newbie
sony977676
Payzapp is 100% Fraud Application. Recently I tried using it for school fee payment via BHIM. I have an a HDFC account itself. And I installed the app and linked it with the HDFC bank account and loaded with Rs.17,000. Later I found that BHIM was not working in their app and tried pulling back money to HDFC account itself. And the app has deducted Rs.630 for it as fees. So i deleted the account itself(I could have go to Consumer Court, right?).
4 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Critic Critic
Link Copied

I agree 💯% wid ur title. Unfortunately have no experience with consumer court mediation.
+🔥 for visibility. hope some fellow dimers can help

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I also had a bad experience and issue is still open. Paid one gas bill. Trxn is successful on payzapp. Amount deducted from hdfc card. Everything seems normal.
And they I receive reminders from gas company that bill is not submitted. Clearly something went wrong at payzapp end or between them. I keep complaining.
They asked to talk ro credit card bank which is again hdfc. No solution. Seems I will have to pay again.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

their concept of giving cv after 90 days is utter nonsense.
on the other hand other apps give the instant cb.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

I have heard that u have to mail them (most cases) with offer screenshot after 90 freaking years

replyuser
Click here to reply