Hot Deal

Payzapp KYC

1076°
Deal Cadet
DJBRIGHT

Hi, I am not getting an option to do KYC in Payzapp. In Profile > Update KYC, it says it will give notification to update KYC. Also, i am not getting any cashbacks in Payzapp, I Think its due to this only.

Can anybody answer my queries?

14 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Bro

If you are using same number which you have been using before six months, than you need to change and register payzapp with new number.

Do not use same phone through which you have registered on pazyzapp previously as that will give error and you will get message that you will get notificaiton to update kyc.

If the phone you are using has never been used before to register on payzapp than remove payzapp use new number and register on payzapp and immediately on registration it will ask you to verify number and email. It will pop up a message to update pan once you update pan you will get min kyc level.

When you register on payzapp make sure your credentials should be same as that of PAN.

Hope this helps.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

after submitting PAN
In my KYC LEVEL it’s showing MINIMUM DETAILS KYC
what does it mean?
If I do transaction , will I get cashback ?

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Open a HDFC bank account and register on Payzapp with the same number as of that account, HDFC will do the full kyc of your payzapp there only.
enjoy all the offers to the fullest then.

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

Don’t need hdfc account. Only need payzapp kyc

View 5 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Comment No Longer Exist
Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Scammers!
Spamming fake customer care number everywhere
@MJ911 @admin