Payzapp not refunding the failed transaction amount

152°
Missing
Deal Cadet
85
773
10

hi. I do a transacton on niki 4-5-2019 rs 4800 paid through payzapp.sbi debit card was linked and used for payment. But the transaction is failed and niki replied the amount is refuned. I contacted payzapp and they replied that amount is refunded on 14-5-19. But it s still not credited to my sbi account. No email id or custamer care for sbi. So please help me to get my money back

15 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
168
835
12

It’s Niki so be careful ,raise complaints to payzapp,ask charge back from sbi

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1011
3

be careful with niki app either they have kept on money by themselves dont trust them.

Missing
Deal Cadet
85
773
10
ursvaru1244 wrote:

It’s Niki so be careful ,raise complaints to payzapp,ask charge back from sbi

How to ask charge back?. Please let me know

Missing
Deal Cadet
76
419
2
Expand
nirmaltvd wrote:

How to ask charge back?. Please let me know

Go to brnch and fill charge back form

Missing
Entertainer
452
7079
83

Niki hai na ab yahi gul khilayegi… evil toungueout

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
251
4470
52

Any update about your refund?? @nirmaltvd I am also facing same issue like you

Missing
Deal Cadet
85
773
10
RockChap wrote:

Any update about your refund?? @nirmaltvd I am also facing same issue like you

No refund received.
Contacted niki.ai, they told me refund initiated with refund I’d, contacted PayZapp they give me ARN and date of refund. 17-5-19 refund Trasfered to my SBI account but still no amount come.
Registered a complaint online call received from branch and directed me to send email to upi.sbi.co.in. but no reply.
Visited branch with written complaint, they hot angry with me and answered they have no idea will revert when they calls and enquire.
Nothing happened

Which is your bank ?
What is u r status ?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
251
4470
52
Expand
nirmaltvd wrote:

No refund received.
Contacted niki.ai, they told me refund initiated with refund I’d, contacted PayZapp they give me ARN and date of refund. 17-5-19 refund Trasfered to my SBI account but still no amount come.
Registered a complaint online call received from branch and directed me to send email to upi.sbi.co.in. but no reply.
Visited branch with written complaint, they hot angry with me and answered they have no idea will revert when they calls and enquire.
Nothing happened

Which is your bank ?
What is u r status ?

OMG I have paid through SBI credit card attached to PayZapp. It’s been 7 days since transaction failed but no refund received yet.

Missing
Deal Cadet
85
773
10
Expand
RockChap wrote:

OMG I have paid through SBI credit card attached to PayZapp. It’s been 7 days since transaction failed but no refund received yet.

Contact Niki first

Update me on refund

Missing
Community Angel
170
32639
535
Expand
nirmaltvd wrote:

No refund received.
Contacted niki.ai, they told me refund initiated with refund I’d, contacted PayZapp they give me ARN and date of refund. 17-5-19 refund Trasfered to my SBI account but still no amount come.
Registered a complaint online call received from branch and directed me to send email to upi.sbi.co.in. but no reply.
Visited branch with written complaint, they hot angry with me and answered they have no idea will revert when they calls and enquire.
Nothing happened

Which is your bank ?
What is u r status ?

Bro if you have the ARN of refund then it shouldnt be this confusing, as from now on its the duty of SBI *(your bank) to help you out . Usually banks can easily locate and credit refunds with the ARN number
Can complaint to RBI (Ombudsman) if they are uncooperative (after some due period though)

Missing
Deal Cadet
85
773
10
Expand
androgame wrote:

Bro if you have the ARN of refund then it shouldnt be this confusing, as from now on its the duty of SBI *(your bank) to help you out . Usually banks can easily locate and credit refunds with the ARN number
Can complaint to RBI (Ombudsman) if they are uncooperative (after some due period though)

Ok thanks bro

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
98
3

Hi, same thing happened with about 4-5 months ago. I paid on big basket via PayZapp , but order got cancelled. Both bigbasket and PayZapp sent me the ARN and RRN number. Then I contacted my SBI branch manager.. he streched the matter for 1 month.. then I escalated the matter with SBI. Sent new email to regional manager of SBI of my district. And got refund in 10 days. You also send email to
1) your SBI branch manager
2) after 5 days wait, send to regional manager
3) again after 5 days, send to zonal manager
Keep escalating… They will call you and ask you to wait for few days.. but don’t stop escalating your request.. you will get your money soon.

And remember it’s SBI.. so don’t expect the refund in 1-2 days

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
251
4470
52

@nirmaltvd I got the refund today. I raised complaint in Niki and SBI credit card.

Missing