payzapp order history

27°
Deal Cadet
Tjs15

is there any way to check the order history on payzapp of older orders. transaction history is not showing beyond nov-20

8 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
DealzWatcher wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/659527/medium/Screenshot_20210113-144903.jpg?1610529581Try this!!

Thanks. I’ll try this, hope it also covers payments other than payzapp card

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Tjs15 wrote:

Thanks. I’ll try this, hope it also covers payments other than payzapp card

I just have payzapp card,if you have an hdfc card as well…mayb ull get an option to select the required transaction history..baaki..itna paisa main intaninz milegaa!!! stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue plus1

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
DealzWatcher wrote:

I just have payzapp card,if you have an hdfc card as well…mayb ull get an option to select the required transaction history..baaki..itna paisa main intaninz milegaa!!! stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue plus1

Hahaha, i might have used some other card directly. I guess I’ll have to mail them

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Tjs15 wrote:

Thanks. I’ll try this, hope it also covers payments other than payzapp card

this statement only gives data for the ones done using payzapp card, if you had done txn using the linked card , those don’t come here.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
LightYagami wrote:

this statement only gives data for the ones done using payzapp card, if you had done txn using the linked card , those don’t come here.

Yea, i saw that. It seems there’s no direct option to check the history for older transactions

Missing