People are uninstalling and boycotting Chinese apps, gadgets etc but on other side STEC bags Rs 1,126 crore civil contract package 4 of Delhi-Meerut RRTS line.

212°
26 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/621070/medium/Screenshot_20200615-024518_2.png?1592169349

Missing
Deal Cadet

Government doesn’t want to pay extra 43 crore to an Indian company.
The second highest bidder was an Indian company L&T.

Missing
Deal Captain

@Mirror what’s your opinion on this? People deserve to know the truth

Missing
Deal Subedar
danishali2020443 wrote:

Quanlity/reputation kaisa bhi ho, contract low bidding wale ko milta hai.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
danishali2020443 wrote:

Who said L&T is Indian company? sad

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
titamazon wrote:

Right

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
titamazon wrote:

wrong.
Contract goes to those offering highest commissions.

Missing
Community Angel
Expand
titamazon wrote:

laughing Ideally

But not in india sunglasses
#VirtualTransparency

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
nimod wrote:

wrong.

Wrong info. Comission fund pass karane ke liye, other bidder ke amount janne ke liye, other bidder ko technicaly disqualify karne ke liye diya ja sakte hai.

But bid hamesa low bidder ko hi diya jayga.

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
cm-punk wrote:

What do you think ? Lol

Missing
Community Angel
Expand
cm-punk wrote:

Still it’s non chinese I guess, Humein China se atyadhik prem hai lol

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
titamazon wrote:

Wrong info. Comission fund pass karane ke liye, other bidder ke amount janne ke liye, other bidder ko technicaly disqualify karne ke liye diya ja sakte hai.

to be eligible for these pre-bid activities, you have to offer highest commission.
right?

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
cm-punk wrote:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larsen_%26_...ro
commonly known as L&T is a Indian technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing and financial services conglomerate, with global operations headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.3 It was founded by two Danish engineers taking refuge in India.4 The company has business interests in basic and heavy engineering, construction, realty, manufacturing of capital goods, information technology, and financial services. As at March 31, 2018, L&T Group comprises 93 subsidiaries, 8 associates, 34 joint-venture and 33 joint operations companies.[

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
danishali2020443 wrote:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larsen_%26_...ro
commonly known as L&T is a Indian technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing and financial services conglomerate, with global operations headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.3 It was founded by two Danish engineers taking refuge in India.4 The company has business interests in basic and heavy engineering, construction, realty, manufacturing of capital goods, information technology, and financial services. As at March 31, 2018, L&T Group comprises 93 subsidiaries, 8 associates, 34 joint-venture and 33 joint operations companies.[

Find detailed share-holdings

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
titamazon wrote:

What do you think ? Lol

Whats that lol for? Have you worked with them? I have worked with L&T for around 2 and a half year so I know better than you I guess. Making its few HQ in India doesn’t make it an Indian company right? 😐

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
cm-punk wrote:

Whats that lol for? Have you worked with them? I have worked with L&T for around 2 and a half year so I know better than you I guess. Making its few HQ in India doesn’t make it an Indian company right? 😐

So on whats basis you are saying its not an indian firm.

Yes correct i never worked for l&t but some of my friends work for them.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
titamazon wrote:

So on whats basis you are saying its not an indian firm.

Yes correct i never worked for l&t but some of my friends work for them.

Peace 🙏

Missing
Deal Newbie

L&T is definitely an Indian Company. I dont understand someone saying “few headquarters” . For any company Headquarters is only ONE. L&T group company’s headquarters is in India.
51% shares is ownwd by LIC which is again Indian Company. Rest of the shares are owned by employees.

AM Naik is the Chairman. Who is Indian. SN Subharmanyan is MD &CEO who is again Indian. Rest of the Board of Directors are also Indian.
I have a major doubt bro u ever worked with L&T. U dont even know the basics about it

L&T is an Indian MNC company. A company like TATA indians are proud of.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
titamazon wrote:

wrong info bro
bidder sabse kam boli lga k sbko ye dikhata hai ki sbse km ki boli meri hai
but side se extra comission jata hai logo k pass tabhi vo contract agree karte hain.
Agar koi bidder bohot kam boli lga de to usse disqualify kar diya jata hai qki govt bhi apna estimate lga k aati hai iss kam ko krne k liye km se km itna paisa to lgega hi.

Missing
Deal Cadet
bikidas2060 wrote:

@Mirror what’s your opinion on this? People deserve to know the truth

Here’s the truth. Don’t think any country’s PM will put the blame on their own soldiers like our PM  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/621916/medium/Screenshot_2020-06-21-14-44-16-387_com.twitter.android.png?1592731045

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
nimod wrote:

wrong.

smiley smiley smiley
Missing
Deal Captain
Expand
Jerry_The_Dimer wrote:

Here’s the truth. Don’t think any country’s PM will put the blame on their own soldiers like our PM  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/621916/medium/Screenshot_2020-06-21-14-44-16-387_com.twitter.android.png?1592731045

Hmm. Situation is intense.

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

Hmm. Situation is intense.

The Chinese stated the fact the same way Imran Jinping Khan 😛 said that Indian PM is putting the country in lockdown and had pleaded guilty to people of India!😛

Missing
Deal Subedar

An MoHUA official said the construction of the 5.6 km tunnel was an ADB-funded project – the bids were invited in November 2019 and opened on March 16, 2020 – and STEC emerged as the lowest bidder on June 12; he said that while the tender was “under process” and “yet to be finalised”, “ADB/World Bank/Multi-lateral procurement guidelines do not allow discrimination among firms/ countries”.
https://www.financialexpress.com/infrastructure...

Missing