Hot Deal

Phone for mom, under Rs 10,000?

534°
Deal Subedar
maxdealer

Hi – my mom is a senior citizen and I was planning to gift her a phone around or under 10,000 Rs — any suggestions please? We can go for an exchange offer also. Thx in advance for ur help with this guys!!

75 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Realme nazro20

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Try to extend your budget little and get Samsung M21 for 11700! Also combine with 5% smartbuy + Credit card Rewards will make to close to 11k!
There are many Redmi, Realme phones in 9-11k range with better specifications but I think Super Amoled screen + 6000 mAh Battery will be best and it will be more than enough to handle day to day tasks and Whatsapp/Youtube/Video Calls without any lags smile

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Purchased this for a relative a month back as it is slightly lighter & smaller than Redmi/ Poco alternatives.

View 14 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

https://www.motorola.in/smartphones-moto-e-plus...

Retails under 9500. 6.5" screen – easy on the eyes, 5000mah battery – can leave it for charging overnight, stock android – means simple UI and no need for senior citizens to deal with too many settings or bloatware apps update notifications everyday.

Choose the orange color, easy to locate the phone.

Link Copied

Thx all for the suggestions so far. She had a moto g4 play which has developed some sound issue, so thinking won’t buy Moto again

Link Copied

Redmi 9 prime on tata cliq at 9599 with hdfc cards

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Poco M2 will cost same on sale.

View 10 more replies
Critic Critic
Link Copied

I’m also in same situation. Looking for a decent phone to replace mum’s piece of crap asus m1. But not a single phone there worth considering. Only Samsung M series but those are so heavy especially for senior citizens. I hope i get a good exchange offer on this m1 piece of crap though

Link Copied

Want to exchange this phone too. Please let me know if you find anything. Do they give fair price for exchange online?
Also till 15k, I think only M series is the best bet. Stock or near to stock will be easier for seniors to operate. @maxdealer

View 7 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

M series has many issues with network reception.
Get A50s for effective price of 12600 on Flipkart Sale.

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

how is samsung m21

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Maa ke liye ek gaana to banta hai… smile toungueout

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Redmi 1S if it exists

Link Copied

Go for pure android nokia 5.3

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Worst choice

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

Thinking of going Samsung M series 4GB/64gb

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Infinix hot 10

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I made a similar post last month, anyways i ended up with “Honor 9S”. It fits perfectly with her requirement, she’s been using it since then no issues what so ever & for google services there’s a way to get youtube & stuff working.

Link Copied

Thx bro – is that stock android ?

View 13 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

So, is the China no more a factor?

Link Copied

All – after discussions, since usage is very very basic (audio calls, WhatsApp, sms and photos), veering towards —

1) Redmi 9i (64 gb/4gb) on flipkart which will cost me 6029 after discounts and exchanging current phone (Moto G4 play)

2) Poco C3 64/4gb that will cost 6659 after exchange and discounts

3) 2) Poco C3 32/3gb that will cost 5309 after exchange and discounts

If anyone is using / has purchased these specific models, would appreciate some quick feedback – will buy later today or tomorrow

None of these phones support 5g and it may come to india in around a year or so — so may need to buy Jio or other 5g phone in a year anyway — so thinking to go with option 3

Link Copied

I just placed Poco C3 order bit it got cancelled due to high demand. I placed again in 10 min and again got cancelled – different colour. 32/3GB. Anyone else facing the same and any way to bypass this ?

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Moto G9 or Moto E7 plus from flipkart. Kindly suggest.

Link Copied

So guys I bought poco c3 32/3GB finally in exchange. They Were asking for 900 Rs extra at home citing since weird damage to phone, so we didn’t exchange the phone and paid remaining cash.

Phone looks pretty good and all well so far

Cheers

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

who was asking 900 extra

View 4 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply