Hot Deal

Phone for mom, under Rs 10,000?

481°
Deal Subedar
maxdealer

Hi – my mom is a senior citizen and I was planning to gift her a phone around or under 10,000 Rs — any suggestions please? We can go for an exchange offer also. Thx in advance for ur help with this guys!!

75 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
  • Sort By
Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Try to extend your budget little and get Samsung M21 for 11700! Also combine with 5% smartbuy + Credit card Rewards will make to close to 11k!
There are many Redmi, Realme phones in 9-11k range with better specifications but I think Super Amoled screen + 6000 mAh Battery will be best and it will be more than enough to handle day to day tasks and Whatsapp/Youtube/Video Calls without any lags smile

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

https://www.motorola.in/smartphones-moto-e-plus...

Retails under 9500. 6.5" screen – easy on the eyes, 5000mah battery – can leave it for charging overnight, stock android – means simple UI and no need for senior citizens to deal with too many settings or bloatware apps update notifications everyday.

Choose the orange color, easy to locate the phone.

Critic Critic
Link Copied
RowdyAK47 wrote:

Try to extend your budget little and get Samsung M21 for 11700! Also combine with 5% smartbuy + Credit card Rewards will make to close to 11k!
There are many Redmi, Realme phones in 9-11k range with better specifications but I think Super Amoled screen + 6000 mAh Battery will be best and it will be more then enough to handle day to day tasks and Whatsapp/Youtube/Video Calls without any lags smile

Purchased this for a relative a month back as it is slightly lighter & smaller than Redmi/ Poco alternatives.

Link Copied
teriab33 wrote:

https://www.motorola.in/smartphones-moto-e-plus...

Retails under 9500. 6.5" screen – easy on the eyes, 5000mah battery – can leave it for charging overnight, stock android – means simple UI and no need for senior citizens to deal with too many settings or bloatware apps update notifications everyday.

Choose the orange color, easy to locate the phone.

Thx all for the suggestions so far. She had a moto g4 play which has developed some sound issue, so thinking won’t buy Moto again

Critic Critic
Link Copied

I’m also in same situation. Looking for a decent phone to replace mum’s piece of crap asus m1. But not a single phone there worth considering. Only Samsung M series but those are so heavy especially for senior citizens. I hope i get a good exchange offer on this m1 piece of crap though

Link Copied
amdoinggood123 wrote:

Redmi 9 prime on tata cliq at 9599 with hdfc cards

Is it okay to order from Tata cliq? If item has to be returned, any issues ? Someone was saying return process is very painful in Tata cliq ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

M series has many issues with network reception.
Get A50s for effective price of 12600 on Flipkart Sale.

Link Copied
Expand
maxdealer wrote:

Is it okay to order from Tata cliq? If item has to be returned, any issues ? Someone was saying return process is very painful in Tata cliq ?

Also, for Tata cliq, can someone pls confirm the following as well -

1) on exchange offer, does the cashback come only in Tata cliq wallet, or on the card used for payment ?

2) can exchange offer be combined with card offers on tata cliq (eg 10% cashback on hdfc cards)?

Link Copied
ithehappy wrote:

I’m also in same situation. Looking for a decent phone to replace mum’s piece of crap asus m1. But not a single phone there worth considering. Only Samsung M series but those are so heavy especially for senior citizens. I hope i get a good exchange offer on this m1 piece of crap though

Want to exchange this phone too. Please let me know if you find anything. Do they give fair price for exchange online?
Also till 15k, I think only M series is the best bet. Stock or near to stock will be easier for seniors to operate. @maxdealer

Wingman Wingman
Link Copied
Expand
maxdealer wrote:

Have ordered redmi 9 prime from tatacliq yesterday, so will share my feedback around 16th October. 15th is the delivery date.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
amdoinggood123 wrote:

Have ordered redmi 9 prime from tatacliq yesterday, so will share my feedback around 16th October. 15th is the delivery date.

have u opted for phone echange rolleyes

Link Copied
RowdyAK47 wrote:

There are many Redmi, Realme phones in 9-11k range with better specifications but I think Super Amoled screen + 6000 mAh Battery will be best and it will be more than enough to handle day to day tasks and Whatsapp/Youtube/Video Calls without any lags smile

Where to buy for 11700/-…?? Looking to buy this in the sale.

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
kannu02021996 wrote:

Where to buy for 11700/-…?? Looking to buy this in the sale.

Sale price on Amazon will be 12999! 10% HDFC card discount!

Link Copied
RowdyAK47 wrote:

my mom is a senior citizen – This isn’t required bro. No offence though but still no exynos to your mom atleast she should ideally get the best biggrin
You can opt for realme c11 or poco c3 under sbi bank offer which will cost you around 6.7k if i am not wrong. smile

@maxdealer

#ApkaApnaJJ smile

Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

my mom is a senior citizen – This isn’t required bro. No offence though but still no exynos to your mom atleast she should ideally get the best biggrin
You can opt for realme c11 or poco c3 under sbi bank offer which will cost you around 6.7k if i am not wrong. smile

@maxdealer

#ApkaApnaJJ smile

PS – Sell her phone on OLX to get the best price biggrin

Link Copied
Expand
RowdyAK47 wrote:

Sale price on Amazon will be 12999! 10% HDFC card discount!

what the total discount on HDFC debit card amazon sale

Missing