Hot Deal Phonepe Wallet Topup

458°
Pro Critic
181
4797
139

I could not find any option to topup my Phonepe wallet with credit card. It used to be there but not anymore.

Do you guys also have this issue? Please let me know.

13 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
181
4797
139
_One_Miller_ wrote:

What is daily & monthly limit for bank withdrawal from Phonepe?

I don’t know. I never tried to withdraw money from Phonepe.

I don’t even have full KYC in my accounts.

37
8893
68
Expand
Roushh wrote:

I don’t know. I never tried to withdraw money from Phonepe.

I don’t even have full KYC in my accounts.

So, why you want to top-up Wallet?

181
4797
139
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

So, why you want to top-up Wallet?

To pay for services. I don’t want to pay with my credit card directly from Phonepe.

37
8893
68
Expand
Roushh wrote:

To pay for services. I don’t want to pay with my credit card directly from Phonepe.

You will not get any cashback if you pay from Wallet balance.
BTW which Credit Card(s) you have?

181
4797
139
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

You will not get any cashback if you pay from Wallet balance.
BTW which Credit Card(s) you have?

Really? But the offer says i can pay with wallet balance too.

Right now i am trying to get 10% cashback on PayU.

I have 4 credit cards. HDFC, SC, ICICI AND SBI.

37
8893
68
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Really? But the offer says i can pay with wallet balance too.

Right now i am trying to get 10% cashback on PayU.

I have 4 credit cards. HDFC, SC, ICICI AND SBI.

OK, in PayU offer You will get cashback if paid via Wallet balance too.
Which variant in credit cards?

181
4797
139
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Which variant in credit cards?

I don’t know for sure. stuck_out_tongue

I think HDFC is platinum and SC is titanium card. Don’t know about ICICI and SBI because my wife use them.

Why are you asking?

32
6992
106
Expand
Roushh wrote:

I don’t know for sure. stuck_out_tongue

I think HDFC is platinum and SC is titanium card. Don’t know about ICICI and SBI because my wife use them.

Why are you asking?

AFAIK not possible loading phonepe wallet with Creditcard.

what you can do is link your freecharge account.
load freecharge account with CC and then pay with phonepe in which freecharge account is linked.

Good Luck !

181
4797
139
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

For Credit Card suggestions.

HDFC, SBI and ICICI has tons of offers if you want to buy stuff online. SBI simplyclick is a good card to start.

Also, there are some topics on DD you might want to check for credit card suggestions.

https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/...
https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/...

Also, search on DD and reddit India. There are many informative topics discussing credit cards.

181
4797
139
Expand
aswaniexpress wrote:

AFAIK not possible loading phonepe wallet with Creditcard.

what you can do is link your freecharge account.
load freecharge account with CC and then pay with phonepe in which freecharge account is linked.

Good Luck !

Thanks. It appears you are right. There is no way to load Phonepe wallet directly with CC.

Thanks for the Freecharge tip. smile

Missing