Planning to purchase Suzuki Access 125 in Mumbai. Pls suggest best possible way to get cashback/bank discount to get the best deal. (Ex-showroom price 79000).

47°
Deal Newbie
iammurphy

Ps – Im not interested in EVs so pls dont recommend ola/simple one/RV400 etc.

4 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Please buy a used scooter and stretch your purchase by a year or 2.

A basic scooter jupiter cost 90k+ on road today.

New advanced tech like dual power hybrid mode electric + battery will come in the same price bracket boosting milage from 35 to 100 per litre.

Spend 25k now and buy new one with exchange offer.

There are 2 types. New entrants are all electric while older companies have highly refined IC engines (petrol). So to compete in market for both cars and bikes Suzuki and Honda are getting in this hybrid so

• no running to charging stations,
  • no waiting in queue for 1 hour in charging.
  • no anxiety of stuck in middle of highway
  • petrol will not come below 100/ltr
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
dharmanath481 wrote:

Please buy a used scooter and stretch your purchase by a year or 2.

A basic scooter jupiter cost 90k+ on road today.

New advanced tech like dual power hybrid mode electric + battery will come in the same price bracket boosting milage from 35 to 100 per litre.

Spend 25k now and buy new one with exchange offer.

There are 2 types. New entrants are all electric while older companies have highly refined IC engines (petrol). So to compete in market for both cars and bikes Suzuki and Honda are getting in this hybrid so

• no running to charging stations,
  • no waiting in queue for 1 hour in charging.
  • no anxiety of stuck in middle of highway
  • petrol will not come below 100/ltr

Thanks for sharing ur PoV. But I feel this tech will take atleast 3 years to reach customers. I can be wrong but either way I’ve thought long and hard and decided to go for a new Access 125.
Personally I have a policy not to buy automobiles 2nd hand so that’s out of question for me.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

1. Try to check with dealer for accepting credit card .use best of your credit card
Option 2. Get quote from dealer and try to make booking. Via Paytm (they have offer from time to time )

Also don’t forget to check the insurance quoted by customer vs online for reputed company. And try to avoid unnecessary paid accessories.

replyuser
Click here to reply