please share any tip to get discount on bluelight filter glasses. I don't have lenskart membership

216°
Deal Cadet
noobDealer

thank you!

19 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Lenskart gold rush is going on
Free gold membership for all

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

whats the benefit of lk gold membership in regards to blue cut lens? Even I am looking cor blie cut power lens. Any suggestion?

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
dealyogi wrote:

whats the benefit of lk gold membership in regards to blue cut lens? Even I am looking cor blie cut power lens. Any suggestion?

1+1 and 50% off on total
in general, irrespective of blu cut or normal

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
BAT_MAN wrote:

1+1 and 50% off on total
in general, irrespective of blu cut or normal

like lk has 3600 blu cut. What will be final amount as you said there will be 1+1 and 50% discount too? TIA

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
Expand
dealyogi wrote:

like lk has 3600 blu cut. What will be final amount as you said there will be 1+1 and 50% discount too? TIA

Blu cut starting from 1200
You can choose 1+1 OR 50% off

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

pm me if you still looking for Lenskart Gold membership. I have a code which I don’t require, you can have it

Sent

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
saucap wrote:

pm me if you still looking for Lenskart Gold membership. I have a code which I don’t require, you can have it 

yes please, and thank you

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

@MrKool_JJ

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
saucap wrote:

pm me if you still looking for Lenskart Gold membership. I have a code which I don’t require, you can have it 

it is freely available for all on site itself 😜

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

@MrKool_JJ

I am using Vincent Chase CE rimless eyeless with blue cut anti glare lens which was ordered on 1/3/2020. It’s fantastic and everyone loves it biggrin

PS – I am not getting an option to enter any promo code…
Where do i do that o.O

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Google it before u buy any blue pink red filter glasses …

Kolkata Knight Riders Kolkata Knight Riders
Link Copied

Always, Follow a 20:20:20 Rule!

Like after 20 Minutes take a 20 Second break and See somewhere 20 Feet.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
dealyogi wrote:

whats the benefit of lk gold membership in regards to blue cut lens? Even I am looking cor blie cut power lens. Any suggestion?

Check EyeMyEye offer. Final price of blue-cut lens (with local frame) is 740 after discount and cashback.

Use it for sometime, once the frame breaks insert these lens in a quality frame of smaller size at your local optical store.


Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
mango-man wrote:

Check EyeMyEye offer. Final price of blue-cut lens (with local frame) is 740 after discount and cashback.

Use it for sometime, once the frame breaks insert these lens in a quality frame of smaller size at your local optical store.


someone mentioned in that dd thread about eye2eye, that quality of glass is not good. 😑

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
dealyogi wrote:

someone mentioned in that dd thread about eye2eye, that quality of glass is not good. 😑

That’s the cheap non-anti-glare version, this is the most expensive one.

Gujarat Titans Gujarat Titans
Link Copied
Expand
mango-man wrote:

That’s the cheap non-anti-glare version, this is the most expensive one.

Which specific lens are you suggesting, i can see a 6k one German lense

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
amdoinggood123 wrote:

Which specific lens are you suggesting, i can see a 6k one German lense

I was referring to eyeglass lens.

Price will be for lens+frame. Cheapest frame was 925 with basic lens, which would come down to 250 post discount. If you choose emclair Blu lens price will be 790 – 50 cashback.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
mango-man wrote:

I was referring to eyeglass lens.

Price will be for lens+frame. Cheapest frame was 925 with basic lens, which would come down to 250 post discount. If you choose emclair Blu lens price will be 790 – 50 cashback.

its 990 after applying flat1200 code. Did not order yet, so not sure how we will get cashback. 

sorry for repeated query, but can you exactly tell which frame, which lens, which code and which wallet for cb on eyemyeye website to place blue lens order. 

This will be my first spect, with 0.75 in only right eye. I was avoiding spect since last 2 years, but now number is increasing. Most of the time I am using either mobile or laptop. 


Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
dealyogi wrote:

its 990 after applying flat1200 code. Did not order yet, so not sure how we will get cashback. 

sorry for repeated query, but can you exactly tell which frame, which lens, which code and which wallet for cb on eyemyeye website to place blue lens order. 

This will be my first spect, with 0.75 in only right eye. I was avoiding spect since last 2 years, but now number is increasing. Most of the time I am using either mobile or laptop. 


Nerdlane and Vistazo frames start at 925. On choosing blue cut lenses, price goes upto 1840. Apply FLAT1050 code, now 790. Pay using CC/DC/NB, 50 will be refunded to source as cashback, net 740.


replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply