please suggest best ringtone

276°
Deal Cadet
the_dev

I have been searching for ringtone but couldn’t find the one which I cam set. So please suggest the best one.

FYI – It should be music ringtone only not a song ringtone.

19 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Generally when we think of ringtones we think only of film songs. 🎶

Are you ok with theme movie songs? Then I can suggest.
You can check Yanni or Robert Miles.

In any event this is a unique post. ✝️ Karma given so congrats to cadet smile

Cool Cool
Link Copied

For a while I used a music tone called Twisted Nerve. It is music used in some old movie and later QT (movie director) used in his movie KillBill. You can search on YouTube for it or pm me I will send the link.

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied
Helium wrote:

For a while I used a music tone called Twisted Nerve. It is music used in some old movie and later QT (movie director) used in his movie KillBill. You can search on YouTube for it or pm me I will send the link.

Nice man

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
sravz86 wrote:

downloaded from youtube and added


…memories by maroon is my ringtone for 2 months now…nice song

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
sravz86 wrote:

edit:

idk that you know telugu or not

I like this song in Telugu only without knowing the meaning. Repalaninda from RX100 used to be my Jio caller tune. That one was also quite a soothing one

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
saucap wrote:

I like this song in Telugu only without knowing the meaning. Repalaninda from RX100 used to be my Jio caller tune. That one was also quite a soothing one

👍

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
pingpong wrote:

Generally when we think of ringtones we think only of film songs. 🎶

Are you ok with theme movie songs? Then I can suggest.
You can check Yanni or Robert Miles.

In any event this is a unique post. ✝️ Karma given so congrats to cadet smile

Yes, movie song also okay as long as that song is available in music form. So please suggest the best one.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Scam 1992 Theme Song
Alone Instrumental Mix
Radioactive Instrumental

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Take some song like gmd and cut it just before the word begun,, those who know will smile

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Aajkal ka hot ringtone to scam 1992 waala hai

Just mind if any riya is around wink

Also it had some other too

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

And some time i like non hindi song that i dont understand but still like the overall tune wud serve as good mix up with non-hindi friends

Critic Critic
Link Copied

In India I needed a tone which I can hear in public (which is almost impossible in public transports anyway) as the new mobiles are thin combined with poor quality vibration motor, and then I saw the movie Crank in the year 2007 or 08. It’s been 12 years, and I still use that.

Not for the weak hearted stuck_out_tongue

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
ithehappy wrote:

In India I needed a tone which I can hear in public (which is almost impossible in public transports anyway) as the new mobiles are thin combined with poor quality vibration motor, and then I saw the movie Crank in the year 2007 or 08. It’s been 12 years, and I still use that.

Not for the weak hearted stuck_out_tongue

Link of soundtrack please. Even after many years, I still remember that movie. It’s almost a mini p##n movie. Intense action and fun ride.

Missing