Please suggest me mobile under 15k-20k

248°
Deal Cadet
Subhodayam

Dimers

Please suggest me a mobile for heavy usage.

Not interested on Samsung.

Are there any upcoming Sale for better offers?

20 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
bikidas2060 wrote:

Bhai take a 5G phone

Thanks for the suggestion brother. Since i’m from small village 5G is very long way for us.

My current mobile samsung A50 disappointed a lot. Mobile hangs a lot and need to charge 2 times a day.

Please suggest any good mobile under between 15k-20k range.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
Subhodayam wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion brother. Since i’m from small village 5G is very long way for us.

My current mobile samsung A50 disappointed a lot. Mobile hangs a lot and need to charge 2 times a day.

Please suggest any good mobile under between 15k-20k range.

Wait for note series smile

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
Subhodayam wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion brother. Since i’m from small village 5G is very long way for us.

My current mobile samsung A50 disappointed a lot. Mobile hangs a lot and need to charge 2 times a day.

Please suggest any good mobile under between 15k-20k range.

Ok bhai

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
Subhodayam wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion brother. Since i’m from small village 5G is very long way for us.

My current mobile samsung A50 disappointed a lot. Mobile hangs a lot and need to charge 2 times a day.

Please suggest any good mobile under between 15k-20k range.

I still feel you should opt for a 5g phone because you might not change it for the next 2-3 years.
Do you play games on your phone or how’s it?
Samsung generally uses Exynos chipset which aren’t quite effective in real life (not all but depends upon the architecture/specifications) that’s why you have hatred against this brand grin
#AA_JJ sunglasses

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Note 10 series
Realme x7,Narzo 30 pro
Moto G 5G, Moto Edge S aka Moto G100 (Mostly in March)
Realme 8 series (March)

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Heavy usage mostly means Better SoC
Realme X3 has SD855
But it’s display is not that good as per reviews. It’s not that bright to be properly visible in sunlight.
Cameras also just average.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Poco x3 is also a good option if you don’t mind the weight.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

redmi note 10 series out on march 4 2021

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

I still feel you should opt for a 5g phone because you might not change it for the next 2-3 years.
Do you play games on your phone or how’s it?
Samsung generally uses Exynos chipset which aren’t quite effective in real life (not all but depends upon the architecture/specifications) that’s why you have hatred against this brand grin
#AA_JJ sunglasses

One thing i don’t want to lie to dimers that mobile is not for me. For my best friend. I will always purchase mobile for him. He don’t use mobile morethan a year. His current samsung mobile is 6 months old and bacuase of the worst performance he want to purchase new mobile in exchange of his samsung A50.

He works as finance broker and got many calls. no games.

So mobile should not lag and no heat.

So please suggest based on the above.
Can i go for redmi note 10? How about the vivo v19
@getready @guest_999 @malikcool @drupal @rajrocks @andromeda @androgame @onlineuser7 @ G-Gowda @bikidas2060
PS: I’m using honor 9N since 2 years and i’m planning to use for next 2 years grinning

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
Subhodayam wrote:

One thing i don’t want to lie to dimers that mobile is not for me. For my best friend. I will always purchase mobile for him. He don’t use mobile morethan a year. His current samsung mobile is 6 months old and bacuase of the worst performance he want to purchase new mobile in exchange of his samsung A50.

He works as finance broker and got many calls. no games.

So mobile should not lag and no heat.

So please suggest based on the above.
Can i go for redmi note 10? How about the vivo v19
@getready @guest_999 @malikcool @drupal @rajrocks @andromeda @androgame @onlineuser7 @ G-Gowda @bikidas2060
PS: I’m using honor 9N since 2 years and i’m planning to use for next 2 years grinning

In my opinion, many calls are fine but many lengthy calls will eventually result in heat etc

I would say Redmi is good for the usage you mentioned. I need some time to narrow down on some models. But go for higher RAM and storage irrespective of how long the phone will be used. This can counter any possible lags over the course of usage.

Just fyi, I’m using RMN8 Pro and at times when placing calls, the dialer hangs. This hanging is mostly due to network switch happening.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
MrDimer wrote:

Note 10 series
Realme x7,Narzo 30 pro
Moto G 5G, Moto Edge S aka Moto G100 (Mostly in March)
Realme 8 series (March)

what will be the expected price of moto edge S ?

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied
Expand
Subhodayam wrote:

One thing i don’t want to lie to dimers that mobile is not for me. For my best friend. I will always purchase mobile for him. He don’t use mobile morethan a year. His current samsung mobile is 6 months old and bacuase of the worst performance he want to purchase new mobile in exchange of his samsung A50.

He works as finance broker and got many calls. no games.

So mobile should not lag and no heat.

So please suggest based on the above.
Can i go for redmi note 10? How about the vivo v19
@getready @guest_999 @malikcool @drupal @rajrocks @andromeda @androgame @onlineuser7 @ G-Gowda @bikidas2060
PS: I’m using honor 9N since 2 years and i’m planning to use for next 2 years grinning

wait for rn10

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Realme 7 Pro (I’ll prefer it over realme x7 since you don’t want 5g)

Better sony sensor, Stereo speakers, Good display. If you want for calling it’s great, very low SAR value ( head :0.734w/kg, body:0.516w/kg)) . Also SOT is 8hrs which is great. Its compact and light weight too. My elder brother is also using it that’s why I suggest.

PS : you will get it now for 18k or 17.1k using fk axis card.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Samsung Galaxy F62..
Upcoming sell on FK with ICICI card

Missing