Fillers For Different Categories On Amazon :)

138°
Missing
Pro DealHunter
4
16562
252

Please Suggest Some Fillers On Amazon (Price :- 10 to 50rs)
Thanks In Advance

28 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
357
1008
9

Wax crayons are available in 10 rs.

Missing
Critic
373
1627
28

Offtopic :-

200 cb on 1k under Daily essentials offer which we rcvd for purchasing 1k GV from Amazon,

is it applicable if u complete 1k in multiple orders under this category?
Missing
suspended
50
20
0
BLANCO wrote:

Please Suggest Some Fillers On Amazon (Price :- 10 to 50rs)
Thanks In Advance

https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/topic... another Indore toungueout
could you give some idea of any categories.
% @Blanco
or yourself use the filters on the desktop site, it allows price range to.
even on mobile devices one can force desktop mode.
@Sindhudurg

Missing
Pro DealHunter
4
16562
252
prabhatk26 wrote:

Wax crayons are available in 10 rs.

Thanks Bro + Kg

Missing
Pro DealHunter
4
16562
252
Sins1995 wrote:

Offtopic :-

200 cb on 1k under Daily essentials offer which we rcvd for purchasing 1k GV from Amazon,

is it applicable if u complete 1k in multiple orders under this category?


Applicable only on 1000 cart value ( Any Category Product U Can Buy)

Missing
Critic
373
1627
28
Expand
BLANCO wrote:

Not applicable on muliple order,
Applicable only on on 1000 cart value ( Any Category Product U Can Buy)

Ok. Thanks for quick ans.

Missing
Deal Subedar
357
1008
9

Biotique soaps are available in 44rs, 58 rs.
Prime fulfilled.

Missing
Critic
752
1984
15
Sins1995 wrote:

Offtopic :-

200 cb on 1k under Daily essentials offer which we rcvd for purchasing 1k GV from Amazon,

is it applicable if u complete 1k in multiple orders under this category?

No.. min 1000 order amount of a single order.. placed at once

Missing
Critic
752
1984
15
Expand
BLANCO wrote:


Applicable only on 1000 cart value ( Any Category Product U Can Buy)

What do you mean by any category..

If we need 200coupon of daily essential.. then products should be only from daily essential category.

Missing
Pro DealHunter
4
16562
252
prabhatk26 wrote:

Wax crayons are available in 10 rs.

Min. Qty 10, Kg Back joy

Missing
Pro DealHunter
4
16562
252
Expand
Ramesh1997 wrote:

What do you mean by any category..

If we need 200coupon of daily essential.. then products should be only from daily essential category.

Yes

Missing
Pro DealHunter
4
16562
252

Need 10rs filler from home & kitchen category sweat_smile

Missing
Analyst
104
3476
40
Expand
BLANCO wrote:

Thank you very much bro order done smile


Bro if u need one account, pm me smile

New account?

Missing
Pro DealHunter
4
16562
252

Please Suggest a grocery filler in price range of 35-50

Missing
Deal Newbie
66
82
2
Expand
BLANCO wrote:

Usb cables available at 50

They are not being considered as under electronics category due to which if i add them and checkout electronics 100 cashback is not shown. Any other filler in electronics category

Missing