Hot Deal

PM- Finally lockdown extended till 3/05/2020

1096°
Review Expert
freedealexpert

Pm announced lockdown  till 03/05/2020 in whole india
They will analysis situations till 20th april in every district, state and take decision according to the condition that time

118 Comments  |  
35 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Keeping everything into account, the lockdown will have to be extended till May 3

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

All thanks to Single Source Event. Very helpful people. relieved pray

Link Copied

Removed

View 7 more replies
Link Copied

All thanks to Single Source Event. Very helpful people really, they helped this lockdown to extend. Awesome souls. relieved pray

Pro Mobile Guru Pro Mobile Guru
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/612725/original/Screenshot_2020-04-14-10-19-16-53_d2ccbac62c291cc6d0f352f91a83b544.jpg?1586839883

Link Copied

All thanks to Single Source Event. Very helpful people really, they helped this lockdown to extend. Awesome souls. relieved pray

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Lockdown has been extended till 3 May.

Till April 20, all districts in the country will be under strict observance. Those who are able to strictly maintain lockdown, some relaxation will be provided.

#StayAtHome #StaySafe
#GharParHiRahe #SafeRahe

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pradhaan Mantri Lockdown Yojna

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Poor labourers are queueing up from 6 am to get 12 PM food otherwise no chance to get food

Never seen such long queues for food

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It’s like we will have Lockdown v1.0, 2.0, 3.0 hushed

I don’t see rush being less or people giving it a thought. They did not plan everything before the lockdown nor have planned it now. People go out anytime, remain out for hours buying vegetables even at 3:00 a.m.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

We failed to lock down our airports in Feb. So we have to now lock down the country. There is no other option. The country suffers from an imported disease.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

cannot completely blame them for this as once the exam is over everybody knows the answer and can start blaming people who had to make tough choices then. my problem is the PM refusing to accept his mistake and his blind bhakts are not only blind , but making others blind. even yesterday , i saw a guy’s watsapp status saying the entire world has knelt down before the PM where as actually his warrior PM doesnot even have guts to face a press conference for the past seven years

View 5 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Tests mat badhao lekin lockdown extend karte jao chahe desh ke saare garib aur middle class log bhukha hi kyon na marr jaaye…

I am not seeing any hope to get out of this endless lockdown loop…Before May 3rd, he will again extend it till May 20th/25th…Then June 15th, then June 30th & this will continue God knows until when…

Link Copied

When people from all walks of life obey and stay indoors and not spread the virus and create clusters and inconvenience others along. This could have been avoided have it not for a few unruly humans who disobeyed in India.

View 14 more replies
Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

Extension and extension…no relief for those who are suffering the most…. starvation will kill them before covid does…sure PM care fund will be used by BJP for horse trading.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Total population 140cr. Total tests till date, 2 Lakh. not even 0.02%. So the real picture is not yet known.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Exactly. Nobody is aware of the actual number as yet.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

In February, Indian PM spends hundreds of crores to invite Trump in India & says : Trump is my very good friend
The very Next Month, In March, Trump to our PM : Medicine bhej BC warna pachtayega…
Indian PM : Ok sending you the medicines because you are a friend (even though no-one is getting it in my country)….

Yeh rishta kya kehlata hain ?? rolleyes

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Younger brother will have to join job from tomorrow…He works in West Bengal State Electricity Board & they are not obeying the lockdown & threatening employees to join job or else they will get fired…

They have not paid the salary to my brother & pension to my mom & they have said, until the lockdown ends, they cant pay them…

Salary,pension kuch nhi de rahe aur upar se force kar rahe hain to join job or else get fired…

Bro is cash-incharge so he has to deal with lots of consumers directly & there are already several positive cases where bhai’s office is situated…And it’s a known fact that from notes, this virus spreads faster & bro has to deal with notes only being a cash-incharge…

Bro has no gloves, using only a simple mask which can’t protect against Corona…Officewalo ne kuch v protection nhi diya aur aab bina koyi salary aur pension mile bina kaam karna padega lockdown mein bhi & that too in a location where already dozens of +ve cases found…Me & my mom couldn’t get any mask anywhere in the local medical shops…Everyhwhere masks & sanitizers are sold out… pensive confused

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

we all bankers are working

dealing in cash

no one minds to care

doosra mare to koi ni

apne pe aaye to hai hai

note: just a general reply/comment

dont take it on yourself personally

View 36 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

But this wording of you “not paid salary to my brother” is a blatant lie..and I can assure everyone that not one employee in WBSEDCL is there who is not getting paid as you/your brother is claiming…

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
@hellojoy1986

Lol I have already said that he’s a cash-incharge…And he’s in the job since 2009…

And before blaming others for your own illiteracy, go see your face in the mirror…

@MJ911 , this guy continuously insulting me without knowing anything & abusing me with insulting words… Please take a look… Thanks..

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Why on DD, too many people always in the fighting & blaming others mood for nothing??

You guys don’t have anything else to do instead of always blaming people for nothing??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Comment No Longer Exist
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
@Sushrut.B

मा कर्मफलहेतुर्भूर्मा ते सङ्गोऽस्त्वकमज़्णि॥

इस श्लोक का अर्थ है: कर्म पर ही तुम्हारा अधिकार है, लेकिन कर्म के फलों में कभी नहीं… इसलिए कर्म को फल के लिए मत करो और न ही काम करने में तुम्हारी आसक्ति हो।

(यह श्रीमद्भवद्गीता के सर्वाधिक महत्वपूर्ण श्लोकों में से एक है, जो कर्मयोग दर्शन का मूल आधार है।)

View 19 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Just now heard that Modi gave guidelines that all central & state govt employees will have to join job & all govt offices have to open from tomorrow…

But public transport is completely closed because of the lockdown… Bus, train, auto nothing is running… So how the heck so many govt employees will go to their jobs?? Not every govt employee owns a car…

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

मित्र ! मनुष्य की वाणी ही उसका चरित्र है, और उसके चरित्र मे उसके संस्कार है..

मूर्खस्य पञ्च चिन्हानि गर्वो दुर्वचनं तथा। क्रोधश्च दृढवादश्च
परवाक्येष्वनादरः॥

भावार्थ :

मूर्खों के पाँच लक्षण हैं – गर्व, अपशब्द, क्रोध, हठ और दूसरों की बातों का अनादर॥

View 1 more reply
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

वाह..
मजा आ गया इस प्रकरण के टिप्पणियों को पढ़ कर smile stuck_out_tongue

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/612980/original/Screenshot_20200413-122645_2.png?1586949851

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

After reading above..
Coronavirus : I don’t give a f**k.
-——————————————————-
We are helpless, we can sit in our homes and watch this all happening.
खुली आँखों को कोरोना का डर होना चाहिए .
पॉलिटिक्स, रिलिजन, सिस्टम इन सबके ऊपर देखना जरुरी है .
कल किसी अपने की जान चली गयी तो किसको कोसोगे .
#StayHomeSaveLives

View 2 more replies
Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

Instead of doing horse trading at the time of crisis if this 56 inch would have focused and banned international flights we won’t have to lockdown whole country like this…but u can’t expect wise decision from a circus clown.

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

am i right that one aajtak reporter said lockdown is till ‘40 APRIL’ yes to read it right @getready

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Yes she did & got trolled for that on social media… laughing

replyuser
Click here to reply