Hotness PM Modi to address country at 10 am on Tuesday ...

Hot Deal PM Modi to address country at 10 am on Tuesday 14 April 2020

617°
Missing
Shopping Friend
PM Modi to address country at 10 am on Tuesday 14 April 2020

PM Modi to address country at 10 am on Tuesday

With the lockdown ending on April 14, which is tomorrow, it has been announced that Prime Minister Narendra Modi will address the nation at 10 am on Tuesday.

He is most likely to announce an extension to the 21-day national lockdown, which was imposed to curb the spread of coronavirus, which has claimed more than 300 lives in India.

On Saturday, the PM had had a video-conference with chief ministers of the different states during which both sides agreed that an extension to the lockdown is required in the fight against the deadly coronavirus.

https://news.rediff.com/commentary/2020/apr/13/...

Deal Wiki

3 May tak Ghar Mai hi raho
Stay Home Stay Safe

54 Comments  |  
32 Dimers
Missing
Deal Major

Good Newwz
Again it is not 8PM

Missing
Deal Cadet

arre pagle kaya aab rula dega
earlier it was at 11 (Mann ki baat)
than at 8 PM shock wave
after that it was 9
now at 10
aab 12 baje kahi aake sabi ke 12 naa baje de ye MODIJI

Missing
Deal Subedar

Yes! Expecting some New Task

Missing
Deal Major
B3A5T wrote:

Yes! Expecting some New Task

Don’t think there will be any more tasks this time
Even PM would’ve felt ashamed of those idiots firing crackers, street marching w/ candles and violating social distancing even after explicitly mentioning not to get involved in that shit

Missing
Entertainer

This time it will be more about relaxation of lockdown in certain areas. That red green yellow things could be explained.
But we can’t tell mood of Bhai. “Are hum to fakir admi he,zola leke chal pde”
Extension:- tumko bhi banake jayenge

Missing
Entertainer
getready wrote:

Good Newwz
Again it is not 8PM

Mujhe samajh nahin aa rahaa ki Desidime ki daily contests extend karne ke liye PM kyun aa rahe hein, admin directly bhi toh post kar sakte hein…..

Missing
Deal Subedar
getready wrote:

Good Newwz
Again it is not 8PM

Just imagine he said ₹500 & ₹2000 are not legal tender. India will no longer be a country anymore joy

Missing
Deal Subedar

Don’t generalize everything bro, these steps are being taken to motivate people. Some people are also comparing it with demonetization but this can’t be compared. Lockdown could have been planned better probably but it was never the less required considering India’s medical resources. So it could have hit much harder if lockdown wasn’t placed.

Demonetization was absolutely unnecessary.

There is vast disproportion of income in indians. I know it seems easier sitting comfortably at home and writing stuff while some people are dying with hunger but I think it is responsibility of local leaders to ensure that help is reaching upto bottom.

PM can’t do everything. We as citizens should also help in every possible way.

I don’t think he has taken any drastically wrong step for controlling covid-19.

We need to rise our standard from parties and religions and regions.

Missing
Tech Guru
getready wrote:

Good Newwz
Again it is not 8PM

Lockdown ki wajah se 8PM ka fresh stock nahi mil pa raha hai

Missing
Deal Subedar
Tera_Jija wrote:

Don’t generalize everything bro, these steps are being taken to motivate people. Some people are also comparing it with demonetization but this can’t be compared. Lockdown could have been planned better probably but it was never the less required considering India’s medical resources. So it could have hit much harder if lockdown wasn’t placed.

Demonetization was absolutely unnecessary.

There is vast disproportion of income in indians. I know it seems easier sitting comfortably at home and writing stuff while some people are dying with hunger but I think it is responsibility of local leaders to ensure that help is reaching upto bottom.

PM can’t do everything. We as citizens should also help in every possible way.

I don’t think he has taken any drastically wrong step for controlling covid-19.

We need to rise our standard from parties and religions and regions.

What is drastically wrong step

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
SHARKTANK wrote:

What is drastically wrong step

The first case of the 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic in India was reported on 30 January 2020.

source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_coronavirus_...

If we could have stopped International flights (irrespective of origin on March 1st or earlier itself ) then we would in better position.

we are busy in below …

Namaste Trump was a rally on February 24, 2020 in Ahmedabad, India. Sardar Patel Stadium in Ahmedabad hosted US President Donald Trump along with Indian Prime minister Narendra Modi.1 The event, titled “Namaste Trump”, was a response to the “Howdy Modi” event held in Houston, Texas in September, 2019.2 Attendance of over 100,000 people was reported,3 as high as 125,000.

source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Namaste...mp

Missing
Deal Cadet

Announcement of Lockdown extended till April 30,2020 given by Tamilnadu CM just now

Missing
Deal Subedar

I respect Modi for timely 21 days decision. But i don’t worship the government. We pay taxes and they are not delivering.

I have done my part – Following the lock-down, But the government hasn’t done its part – Supplying sufficient PPE and Masks. Because all the Godi media is busy in communal stuff, we don’t have any news on how seriously government is lacking in preparation.

Missing
Deal Cadet

Lockdown extended till 30.04.2020
Thank me later

Missing
Deal Major

Liquor shops, govt offices, companies and pvt sector to function from Wednesday. Educational institutions, malls, theatres, marriages, religious places, public transport to remain closed.
@ Rajshekaras reports for @ BangaloreMirror
https://twitter.com/Joshi_Aar/status/1249633054...

I hope this is not true (Karnataka*) confused

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
getready wrote:

Liquor shops, govt offices, companies and pvt sector to function from Wednesday. Educational institutions, malls, theatres, marriages, religious places, public transport to remain closed.

DOOMED if IT companies work in full boom

Missing
Deal Captain
Expand
getready wrote:

Don’t think there will be any more tasks this time
Even PM would’ve felt ashamed of those idiots firing crackers, street marching w/ candles and violating social distancing even after explicitly mentioning not to get involved in that shit

u need to check which tasks are done by other countries. And those will be tasks which will be retelecasted here.

Missing
Deal Captain

like last time state govt announced a few days and then PM came and announced 21 days lockdown. Same thing would be repeated now, where some state govt has already declared it as 30th April, but PM will declare it above 30th April.

Missing
Deal Subedar

It’s already trending  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/612658/original/Screenshot_20200413_174103_temp.jpg?1586779929

Missing
Deal Cadet
getready wrote:

if this happens, whats the purpose of the lockdown????

Missing
Deal Brigadier

before 10am
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/612718/medium/6605828tenor.gif?1586838520

Missing
Deal Lieutenant

i donno what is the use of these green yellow, and red zones…. until and unless you have tested enough and are sure that there is no case in the district , u can reopen. but the case here is opposite.
Just yesterday i saw a district in green or yellow with 2 cases ( watever they call it, the least affected zone) which means they are planning to open some more shops, public transport partially and other offices. and today i notice 3 more new cases from the same district even after 20 days of lockdown. what if they had relaxed this lockdown a day earlier ?these 3 people may have been working in some shops spreading to hundreds of people. what if there is atleast one more guy with covid still roaming and will be working after the relaxation????
these steps planned by modi and other government people look too amateur and looks to be heavily inspired by other countries like south korean , spain. But they left out the main point here that is testing. they completely wasted the 20 days lockdown with very less number of tests.

Missing
Critic

An announcement by Indian Prime Minister shall be cited as illegal if not made at 8 PM.

Missing
Blogger

From morning till 8pm, an average person must have become tired or something. 🙂🙂🙂🙂 So, at 8pm whatever you say, good, bad or ugly people accept it whole heartedly 🤪😭🤣

Missing
Deal Cadet

If PM removes the lockdown tomorrow, that is the right decision. It should be removed with restrictions otherwise the country will suffer irreparable loss. There are several indications that this is going to happen. It also indicates that the PMO and authorities now understand that this can’t be stopped and they need to do something else.
If he extends the lockdown, it is just a waste of time. A huge mistake that will make everyone suffer. Even on the last day there will be hundreds of cases. They can’t keep on extending lockdown until half of the country becomes poor and destitute.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
aswaniexpress wrote:

The first case of the 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic in India was reported on 30 January 2020.

source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_coronavirus_...

If we could have stopped International flights (irrespective of origin on March 1st or earlier itself ) then we would in better position.

we are busy in below …

Namaste Trump was a rally on February 24, 2020 in Ahmedabad, India. Sardar Patel Stadium in Ahmedabad hosted US President Donald Trump along with Indian Prime minister Narendra Modi.1 The event, titled “Namaste Trump”, was a response to the “Howdy Modi” event held in Houston, Texas in September, 2019.2 Attendance of over 100,000 people was reported,3 as high as 125,000.

source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Namaste...mp

No one is God here
Think atleast that if our prime minister had a thought of increasing economic growth and gdp which was already at the lowest and not stopping economic activities just as what US did for few days then we would have got the same frightening result
Thank the lockdown else India’s condition could have been worst
A country like India with such high population and high density is seriously the easiest place to spread corona and that to with a neighbour country as China which is the origin of this virus
Now its better lets hope for the best from now
Better late than never

Missing
Deal Cadet

Mitro 14 April ko 14 baje 14 second tak Fart karna hai grin grin virus khatm

Missing