Hot Deal

PM Modi to address country at 10 am on Tuesday 14 April 2020

729°
Deal Major
desiman

PM Modi to address country at 10 am on Tuesday

With the lockdown ending on April 14, which is tomorrow, it has been announced that Prime Minister Narendra Modi will address the nation at 10 am on Tuesday.

He is most likely to announce an extension to the 21-day national lockdown, which was imposed to curb the spread of coronavirus, which has claimed more than 300 lives in India.

On Saturday, the PM had had a video-conference with chief ministers of the different states during which both sides agreed that an extension to the lockdown is required in the fight against the deadly coronavirus.

https://news.rediff.com/commentary/2020/apr/13/...

Deal Wiki

54 Comments  |  
32 Dimers
  • Sort By
Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Good Newwz
Again it is not 8PM

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Mujhe samajh nahin aa rahaa ki Desidime ki daily contests extend karne ke liye PM kyun aa rahe hein, admin directly bhi toh post kar sakte hein…..

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

arre pagle kaya aab rula dega
earlier it was at 11 (Mann ki baat)
than at 8 PM shock wave
after that it was 9
now at 10
aab 12 baje kahi aake sabi ke 12 naa baje de ye MODIJI

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Yes! Expecting some New Task

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Don’t think there will be any more tasks this time
Even PM would’ve felt ashamed of those idiots firing crackers, street marching w/ candles and violating social distancing even after explicitly mentioning not to get involved in that shit

View 2 more replies
Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

This time it will be more about relaxation of lockdown in certain areas. That red green yellow things could be explained.
But we can’t tell mood of Bhai. “Are hum to fakir admi he,zola leke chal pde”
Extension:- tumko bhi banake jayenge

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Don’t generalize everything bro, these steps are being taken to motivate people. Some people are also comparing it with demonetization but this can’t be compared. Lockdown could have been planned better probably but it was never the less required considering India’s medical resources. So it could have hit much harder if lockdown wasn’t placed.

Demonetization was absolutely unnecessary.

There is vast disproportion of income in indians. I know it seems easier sitting comfortably at home and writing stuff while some people are dying with hunger but I think it is responsibility of local leaders to ensure that help is reaching upto bottom.

PM can’t do everything. We as citizens should also help in every possible way.

I don’t think he has taken any drastically wrong step for controlling covid-19.

We need to rise our standard from parties and religions and regions.

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

What is drastically wrong step

View 2 more replies
Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied

Announcement of Lockdown extended till April 30,2020 given by Tamilnadu CM just now

Link Copied

I respect Modi for timely 21 days decision. But i don’t worship the government. We pay taxes and they are not delivering.

I have done my part – Following the lock-down, But the government hasn’t done its part – Supplying sufficient PPE and Masks. Because all the Godi media is busy in communal stuff, we don’t have any news on how seriously government is lacking in preparation.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Lockdown extended till 30.04.2020
Thank me later

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Liquor shops, govt offices, companies and pvt sector to function from Wednesday. Educational institutions, malls, theatres, marriages, religious places, public transport to remain closed.
@ Rajshekaras reports for @ BangaloreMirror
https://twitter.com/Joshi_Aar/status/1249633054...

I hope this is not true (Karnataka*) confused

Link Copied

DOOMED if IT companies work in full boom

View 1 more reply
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

like last time state govt announced a few days and then PM came and announced 21 days lockdown. Same thing would be repeated now, where some state govt has already declared it as 30th April, but PM will declare it above 30th April.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

You were Spot On!

View 1 more reply
Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

It’s already trending  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/612658/original/Screenshot_20200413_174103_temp.jpg?1586779929

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied

before 10am
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/612718/medium/6605828tenor.gif?1586838520

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

😂😂😂

Link Copied

i donno what is the use of these green yellow, and red zones…. until and unless you have tested enough and are sure that there is no case in the district , u can reopen. but the case here is opposite.
Just yesterday i saw a district in green or yellow with 2 cases ( watever they call it, the least affected zone) which means they are planning to open some more shops, public transport partially and other offices. and today i notice 3 more new cases from the same district even after 20 days of lockdown. what if they had relaxed this lockdown a day earlier ?these 3 people may have been working in some shops spreading to hundreds of people. what if there is atleast one more guy with covid still roaming and will be working after the relaxation????
these steps planned by modi and other government people look too amateur and looks to be heavily inspired by other countries like south korean , spain. But they left out the main point here that is testing. they completely wasted the 20 days lockdown with very less number of tests.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

An announcement by Indian Prime Minister shall be cited as illegal if not made at 8 PM.

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

From morning till 8pm, an average person must have become tired or something. 🙂🙂🙂🙂 So, at 8pm whatever you say, good, bad or ugly people accept it whole heartedly 🤪😭🤣

Link Copied

If PM removes the lockdown tomorrow, that is the right decision. It should be removed with restrictions otherwise the country will suffer irreparable loss. There are several indications that this is going to happen. It also indicates that the PMO and authorities now understand that this can’t be stopped and they need to do something else.
If he extends the lockdown, it is just a waste of time. A huge mistake that will make everyone suffer. Even on the last day there will be hundreds of cases. They can’t keep on extending lockdown until half of the country becomes poor and destitute.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Mitro 14 April ko 14 baje 14 second tak Fart karna hai grin grin virus khatm

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

Mitron / Mere Pyaare Desh vasiyon…. Aaj Raat Baara Baje Se…. Dhyaan Se Suniye…. Aaj Raat Baara Baje Se…. Amazon Aur Flipkart Pe Sale Shuru Ho Raha Hai… Kripya Karke Apne Debit / Credit Card / Internet Banking Ko Ready Rakhiye….. Aur Haan Apne Password Ko Mat Bhulna….

Jaan Bhi… Jahaan Bhi….

sunglasses
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

You didn’t mention how many minutes we should shop?

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

LOL
PM is talking about Indias measures to avoid corona when we had nil cases
+ mandatory (Joke?) quarantine for the international travelers when we had less than 100 cases!

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Lockdown till 3 May !!!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Was expecting atleast 30 june

Link Copied

Hojayega. Dont worry.

View 3 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Ab 7 baat

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Includes one paid promotion*

Link Copied

RIP Indian Economy

Link Copied

Jaan hai toh jahan hai

View 5 more replies
Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Meri daaru chhoot gayi… sad toungueout

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

No captionhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/612823/original/FB_IMG_15868514532307995.jpg?1586851616

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

anti national how dare u

replyuser
Click here to reply