poco f1 or realme xt or realme 5 pro ?

122°
Missing
Deal Cadet
445
346
8

need help in deciding between the 3 .. under 15k .. upgrading from note 4 ..not a gamer.. . just a heavy user…open to suggestions as well.. need to be future proof. btw my phone headphone jack is not working so have to upgrade ASAP ..TIA

17 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Analyst
101
6275
171

For display (not just OLED vs so-so LCD but no potential issues like screen bleeding, ghost touches etc) Realme XT. For heavy usage as well. For really heavy usage Poco F1. Also if you can’t stand the notch. XT is likely to have some development. F1 already does. Good for next 2-3 years I would imagine.

Missing
Deal Cadet
445
346
8
LIMBO wrote:

For display (not just OLED vs so-so LCD but no potential issues like screen bleeding, ghost touches etc) Realme XT. For heavy usage as well. For really heavy usage Poco F1. Also if you can’t stand the notch. XT is likely to have some development. F1 already does. Good for next 2-3 years I would imagine.

How about realme 5pro?  Any good? Im so comfortable with miui.. so worried about color os..

Missing
Analyst
101
6275
171
Expand
anarc2k wrote:

How about realme 5pro?  Any good? Im so comfortable with miui.. so worried about color os..

If for some reason OLED isn’t your topmost priority and you are comfortable with MIUI!!! then go for RM5P. Color OS can’t be much worse. Wait for someone who has used it for better views.

Missing
Deal Subedar
26
1558
26
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

If for some reason OLED isn’t your topmost priority and you are comfortable with MIUI!!! then go for RM5P. Color OS can’t be much worse. Wait for someone who has used it for better views.

Oh no, Color OS is truly the worst. MiUI is actually good once you know what you’re doing with it.
And RAM management on ColorOS is shitty.

Missing
Deal Cadet
445
346
8
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Oh no, Color OS is truly the worst. MiUI is actually good once you know what you’re doing with it.
And RAM management on ColorOS is shitty.

So u use realme? Which one? How about their battery life in general.?

Missing
Deal Subedar
26
1558
26
Expand
anarc2k wrote:

So u use realme? Which one? How about their battery life in general.?

No, I don’t. My cousins had it and they sold within a year due to RAM issues.

Missing
Deal Cadet
445
346
8
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

No, I don’t. My cousins had it and they sold within a year due to RAM issues.

And its sold like hot cakes in flipkart flushed ..

Missing
Deal Subedar
596
1547
14

Realme os sucks don’t go with it

Missing
Deal Subedar
26
1558
26
Expand
anarc2k wrote:

And its sold like hot cakes in flipkart flushed ..

Realme phones are great for someone who has come from midrange Samsung phones or sub 8k phones or bought phones before 3-4 years and are upgrading. They tend to praise it too much without understanding what the competition offers. This is the only reason why people are buying them.

Missing
Deal Major
7,180
23570
292
tony-stark wrote:

Realme os sucks don’t go with it

Same not a fan..
But all Realme phones will get updated to Realme OS (Oxygen OS fork IMO)

Missing
Deal Subedar
596
1547
14
Expand
getready wrote:

Same not a fan..
But all Realme phones will get updated to Realme OS (Oxygen OS fork IMO)

But the pain before using new os is real!

Missing
Deal Subedar
250
1340
21

Realme OS will come in few months as they have introduced their flagship. If you can live with grossly oversaturated colours from camera then Realme offer decent value for money. Mi have their fair share of niggles – display issues of Poco, network issue on RN7 pro…

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
923
6

Avoid realme 5 pro …it’s selfie camera is very average… even my Lenovo vibe K5 note gives better selfie than this

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2221
31

@anarc2k Have u decided bro? U looking at Vivo V15 and Oppo K3 as well?

Missing
Deal Cadet
156
252
21

Realme Xt anyday. Build,amoled,no heating issue etc.RN7 pro heats in simple calls. Realme has really made a good overall phone. As far as colour os is concerned,it will not bother you must buy 6 gb version and even if its a point of concern soon new os wil be out. In day to day usage os in 6gb will not cause you problems. People just tend to go too much into OS. Also dont get into fanboy sort of thing. People over the years have become fanboy of MI. Realme Xt is premium in every aspect.Feel itself is premium.

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
290
2

Why not Poco F1? Good performance compared to others esp for a heavy user IMO.

Missing