Poco M2 Pro OR Poco X3? which one to buy?

66°
Deal Newbie
56
25
0

Hello Everyone,
Please Suggest me a Good Smartphone.15,000 Budget
Snapdragon Needed
So,Tell me which one should i go with,
Poco M2 Pro or Poco X3.
Redmi,I hate because of Ads and Bloatware already Stock android user from last 5 years.

Realme is good but they are coming with Helio.

Battery and display i used most. I don’t do gaming

12 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
66
456
3

Neither wait for new launch and if you have jio dont buy 4g mobile

0
619
11

Bro jio announced 5g coming soon recently… So buy a 5g phone mi 10i or wait sometime we will see budget 5g phones under 15k….

351
1270
17
UnderNation wrote:

Bro jio announced 5g coming soon recently… So buy a 5g phone mi 10i or wait sometime we will see budget 5g phones under 15k….

No…. Mi 10i has only 2 bands for 5g as of now.
What if Jio starts to use some other band?

117
2648
17

Moto g 5g has 11 bands.So if you need 5g and urgently need a phone then Moto G 5g maybe good for you.
But I suggest you to wait.
Lots of new phones will be coming in Jan-Feb

0
619
11
Expand
jileg wrote:

No…. Mi 10i has only 2 bands for 5g as of now.
What if Jio starts to use some other band?

We don’t know about bands

56
25
0
SastaRaju wrote:

Neither wait for new launch and if you have jio dont buy 4g mobile

BRO,5G Will Come in 2021 End, It will take a lot of time because Spectrum Has not been allotted until then tell me which one to buy.

56
25
0
MrDimer wrote:

Moto g 5g has 11 bands.So if you need 5g and urgently need a phone then Moto G 5g maybe good for you.
But I suggest you to wait.
Lots of new phones will be coming in Jan-Feb

Just tell me 4G phone

56
25
0
MrDimer wrote:

Moto g 5g has 11 bands.So if you need 5g and urgently need a phone then Moto G 5g maybe good for you.
But I suggest you to wait.
Lots of new phones will be coming in Jan-Feb

But None of them are from POCO and Realme in Snapdragon Right?

66
456
3
Expand
rajr65037268 wrote:

BRO,5G Will Come in 2021 End, It will take a lot of time because Spectrum Has not been allotted until then tell me which one to buy.

If you want 4g go with a cheap 4g phone and later upgrade , if you sell within 1 year you will get nice value also

Narzo series
Poco M2

140
360
4

i m also fan of stock n was using asus m1 pro now using poco m2 pro n its quite good device

117
2648
17

M2 pro might be good for you if you thinking to upgrade after 1-2 years

Missing