Poco M2 vs Redmi 9 prime

144°
Deal Subedar
116
2682
37

Poco M2 vs Redmi 9 prime
Are both phone same and only name is different ?

16 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
5
5440
54

गंगाधर ही शक्तिमान है

शक्तिमान ही गंगाधर है

0
7255
118

Instead you should have asked Az Vs FK toungueout
Opt for 9prime since it is available for less than 8k wink
Don’t forget to thank me later toungueout
#ApkaApnaJJ biggrin

0
479
2

I chose poco,
redmi 9 prime was costing me 7800 using simply click sbi. And poco m2 8500 less 100 supercoins if we value them for ruppee.
Poco has ad free ui
2gb of extra RAM.
Prefer mat finish solid colour over gradients
Poco has less models so updates may have better prospects (not sure).
I guees both phones have 0 cashback on affiliate sites or minimal rate.
Choose accordingly.
Anyone knows image Processing comparison please share.

5
5440
54
Tjs15 wrote:

I chose poco,
redmi 9 prime was costing me 7800 using simply click sbi. And poco m2 8500 less 100 supercoins if we value them for ruppee.
Poco has ad free ui
2gb of extra RAM.
Prefer mat finish solid colour over gradients
Poco has less models so updates may have better prospects (not sure).
I guees both phones have 0 cashback on affiliate sites or minimal rate.
Choose accordingly.
Anyone knows image Processing comparison please share.

+1

8
1756
13

Check with Poco users if it has Google Dialer or Mi Dialer.
Some people really want that Call Recording features (Not me)

0
479
2
B3A5T wrote:

Check with Poco users if it has Google Dialer or Mi Dialer.
Some people really want that Call Recording features (Not me)

Its mi dialer in poco. Thanks for drawing attention there. My brother regretting not checking that in realme

8
1756
13
Expand
Tjs15 wrote:

Its mi dialer in poco. Thanks for drawing attention there. My brother regretting not checking that in realme

Which POCO? My Poco X3 has Google Dialer in it

15,135
115570
1543
Expand
Tjs15 wrote:

Its mi dialer in poco. Thanks for drawing attention there. My brother regretting not checking that in realme

auto call is thr in realme

15,135
115570
1543
Expand
Tjs15 wrote:

Recording is there but it announces when recording starts and ends which is also audible to the other party. In Xiaomi phones u can record without letting the other person know about it

use google dialer

116
2682
37

@mrKool_JJ any experience exchanging phone over flipkart recently..
what are they verify apart from imei and body..do they check RAM also…
i raised exchange for Real me C1 -16GB and there is another model Real me C1 -32GB. and i noticed..i have one with 32GB…imei verification working on both..will there be an isssue?

0
7255
118
nomag wrote:

@mrKool_JJ any experience exchanging phone over flipkart recently..
what are they verify apart from imei and body..do they check RAM also…
i raised exchange for Real me C1 -16GB and there is another model Real me C1 -32GB. and i noticed..i have one with 32GB…imei verification working on both..will there be an isssue?

Personally i haven’t exchanged anything on FK/AZ.
But in this case the moment the agent opens us the settings tab he would get all the basic they need for validation. You can call their cc and seek for help. Hope this helps.
#ApkaApnaJJ smile

116
2682
37
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Personally i haven’t exchanged anything on FK/AZ.
But in this case the moment the agent opens us the settings tab he would get all the basic they need for validation. You can call their cc and seek for help. Hope this helps.
#ApkaApnaJJ smile

all things are exact same except ram 16gb vs 32gb

Missing