poco x3 vs redmi note 9 pro max

168°
Deal Subedar
50
1970
10

I have ordered poco x3 but I am little bit confused between poco x3 and redmi note 9 pro max. Redmi note 9 pro max price already reduced to 12600 after discount. So kindly suggest me should i cancel my order of poco x3 ? And is there any other alternative in this range besides these two phones.

24 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
50
1970
10
bikidas2060 wrote:

Cancel X3, Slide into Redmi Pro Max

I need good processing, not for gaming but for opening apps simultaneously and when switching between apps, every time app not refreshes again. So for this requirement redmi 9 pro max will be ok?

338
12191
127
Expand
shivanshuprwl817 wrote:

I need good processing, not for gaming but for opening apps simultaneously and when switching between apps, every time app not refreshes again. So for this requirement redmi 9 pro max will be ok?

More than Okay bro.

338
12191
127
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

More than Okay bro.

Bro but savings ho rhe toh redmi lo, but X3 me aapko advts kam ayenge, but phone thoda heavy rahega. X3 hai toh rahne do bro, thik hai Max Pro se acha hardware hai

50
1970
10
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

Bro but savings ho rhe toh redmi lo, but X3 me aapko advts kam ayenge, but phone thoda heavy rahega. X3 hai toh rahne do bro, thik hai Max Pro se acha hardware hai

Yes bro savings to ho rhi hai but mjhe amazon ke liye sbi card aur 500 rs cb vala amazon account arrange krna pdega, aur poco ko isliye prefer kr rhe abhi mi 9 power 12k ka liya tha performance achi nhi thi to sell kr diya phir.

338
12191
127
Expand
shivanshuprwl817 wrote:

Yes bro savings to ho rhi hai but mjhe amazon ke liye sbi card aur 500 rs cb vala amazon account arrange krna pdega, aur poco ko isliye prefer kr rhe abhi mi 9 power 12k ka liya tha performance achi nhi thi to sell kr diya phir.

Performance thik hai max pro kaa. 🙂🙂🙂 Kuch lag nai hoga but X3 kaa features, battery thode jyada hai

0
8156
59

Not much of difference
Poco has got slighter better processor but won’t matter much.
Battery is a bit more 6000mah vs 5020 in pro max
and last is Refresh rate which poco have 120hz vs 60hz of pro max
Now pro max have got glass back vs poco has plastic back
so consider above points select on basis which is relevant to you
then go for the one cheapest you are getting.
Can’t comment on camera do some research for that

194
6272
70
Ash-D wrote:

Not much of difference
Realme has got slighter better processor but won’t matter much.
Battery is a bit more 6000mah vs 5000 in pro max
and last is Refresh rate which realme have 120hz vs 60hz of pro max
Now pro max have got glass back vs realme plastic back
so consider above points select on basis which is relevant to you
then go for the one cheapest you are getting.
Can’t comment on camera do some research for that

realme laughing its poco X3

0
8156
59
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

realme laughing its poco X3

Thanks bro😂
Details are correct just filled relame by mistake.
Realme have similar named series so that was in my mind.
Updated now.

189
260
6

As per price Pro max is looking good another drawback on X3 is its hybrid sim where as on pro max you can use 2 sim + extend memory storage support

50
1970
10
Ash-D wrote:

Not much of difference
Poco has got slighter better processor but won’t matter much.
Battery is a bit more 6000mah vs 5020 in pro max
and last is Refresh rate which poco have 120hz vs 60hz of pro max
Now pro max have got glass back vs poco has plastic back
so consider above points select on basis which is relevant to you
then go for the one cheapest you are getting.
Can’t comment on camera do some research for that

Thanks bro

50
1970
10
AJP wrote:

As per price Pro max is looking good another drawback on X3 is its hybrid sim where as on pro max you can use 2 sim + extend memory storage support

Yes and it is bit bulky also.

0
6795
118

If weight and thickness is not your concern go for x3 or else go for pro max.
#AA_JJ biggrin

50
1970
10
MrKool_JJ wrote:

If weight and thickness is not your concern go for x3 or else go for pro max.
#AA_JJ biggrin

Now 1000 rs extra coupon gone in note 9 pro max so there is no option besides poco x3 sweat_smile

80
2849
69

x3 better hai , processor fast h , but thoda bulky h camera Sony IMX 682 hai jo ki pro max se better h

50
1970
10
hackerboys wrote:

x3 better hai , processor fast h , but thoda bulky h camera Sony IMX 682 hai jo ki pro max se better h

Poco X2 me tha ye vala camera Syd X3 me nhi hai abhi

Missing