Hot Deal

Poisonous Health fads

493°
Hunk
bikidas2060

I have been observing couple of stupid health related trend recently. 

Ex:

So, anything that's chemical is bad.
Ok. 
I will pick one toothpaste that is mentioned.  Biomed CompleteCare Superwhite, Fluoride-free, Gentle whitening and Enamel strength Toothpaste. It has maltodextrin. 

Maltodextrin has a high glycemic index value of 185–105, so it should be used sparingly by diabetic and/or hypoglycemic individuals, and under the advice of a healthcare practitioner.

Source: https://www.healthline.com/health/food-nutritio...

So, why add sugar to it? Sorbitol/Lactitol could have been better.
Summary: There's no evidence that maltodextrin promotes tooth decay more than any other kind of sugar, but it can if consumed in excessive amounts and you don't practice good oral hygiene.

Source: https://legionathletics.com/what-is-maltode...n/

I will pick another point, The Charcoal Fad. You all know the good effects of Charcoal on our teeth.
Lemme shed some bad effects too.
The main danger with using charcoal to whiten your teeth is that it's a very abrasive substance. The grittiness it provides does remove surface stains and plaque from your teeth, but it's so harsh that it also wears away the top layer of the tooth, called the enamel. Source https://www.mpdg.com/charcoal-teeth-whitening-d....

So, why should we get hyped about such health fads.

Another health fad is about our flax seeds n soy chunk. I will link an Instagram reel explanation about their not so helpful effects on our body https://www.instagram.com/reel/ClOshwvjePj/?utm... . Health Benefits of Flaxseeds:-> https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/benefits-o... . Trust me, I had bought a big pack of that. But since I found the bad effects it can have on my body I am not touching it anymore. The reel I have linked is a recent one. 
If the above link sounds like bro science to you, lemme quote something else from someplace elsewhere. Adverse Effects. Some scientists are concerned that a high intake of phytoestrogens may disrupt the body's hormonal balance. In fact, phytoestrogens are classified as endocrine disruptors. These are chemicals that may interfere with the body's hormonal system when consumed at a sufficiently high dose. Source:https://www.healthline.com/health/phytoestrogen....

Similarly  I heard things regarding quote unquote BMI. I will quote what experts have to say regarding this matter. BMI (body mass index), which is based on the height and weight of a person, is an inaccurate measure of body fat content and does not take into account muscle mass, bone density, overall body composition, and racial and sex differences, say researchers from the Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania. Source: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/26521...

We all know about dangers of salt intake. No no, I was referring towards NaCl. There are salt substitutes like low sodium Tata Salt Lite (https://www.amazon.in/Tata-Salt-Lite-Low-Sodium...). It has 32.8 gm of NaCl and 7.8 gm of KCl. Where as normal Tata Salt (https://www.flipkart.com/tata-salt-iodized/p/it...) has 38.7 gm of NaCl. And there is this Tata Salt Ultra has 26.85gm of NaCL and 15.75 gm of KCl. That too outta 100 gm of salt. My neighbor had her angioplasty done. And she forced herself to this super low sodium diet. Two weeks ago she complained of nausea and vertigo and was rushed to the emergency room. Boom! Doc said, she suffers from Sodium deficiency. She is doing okay right now. But, it is what it is. And if you don't know Potassium Chloride is/used to be used to execute deathrow inmates. Source: https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/usappblog/2015/03/24/th... 

People gotta understand anything excess in is bad.

Let's take a look at our famous home bred quack fake Doc BRC.

Just emerge yourself in tub of warm water and you will get your dialysis done. And his treatments are not cheap either.

So, please do some crosschecking before taking some steps towards so called healthy stuff.


Expired

Deal Wiki

Top Comments
Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
IndianDimer wrote:

Bottomline is trust your doctor and dont follow advice by nonmedico professional(this includes himself /herself, unless it's too obvious) . 

Bottomline is trust your doctor 

No no. Don't trust em either. They ll not give you the full info. They commit blatant mistakes. Common components of an Indian doctor's prescription have a course of antibiotics n some expensive dietary supplement. I don't know how to put this.

I have fissure problem. I went to Pristyne Care. The doc examined. He gave an advice to incise n drain a lump which had no puss in it. He also gave advice to do an LIS. He was like do it tomorrow night. Since, I know couple of things or two I got saved from this Golgappe style operation - biz model. Patient awareness is very very important. And I agree that many people don't have those skills n patience to learn. 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
rohan8397 wrote:
After seeing the same video, I had also changed my toothpaste. I was earlier using normal colgate paste. Now I am using Vicco Vajradanti. No problems with it na?

Yes, I used vicco vajradanti toothpowder for a while, and all my mouth ulcers were gone and gums r stronger!!

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Nice share bro. 

Sodium deficiency is one thing that I faced in the family, someone really close had nausea and sudden unconsciousness. Blood tests returned low sodium as the cause, and culprit in my opinion is high intake of black / pink salt (which we thought were a healthier option) as compared to normal iodized salt. 

Conclusion - Its important to balance between everything 

43 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Nice share bro. 

Sodium deficiency is one thing that I faced in the family, someone really close had nausea and sudden unconsciousness. Blood tests returned low sodium as the cause, and culprit in my opinion is high intake of black / pink salt (which we thought were a healthier option) as compared to normal iodized salt. 

Conclusion - Its important to balance between everything 

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Had switched to low Sodium salt a few years ago after my mother was diagnosed with high B.P. but recently stopped after coming across a variant that was even lower and finally thought to look up its it's benefits or adverse effects if any. 

Stopped consuming Flaxseeds just a couple of weeks ago as well. 

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

कृपया वीडियो/videos का (gist) सारांश दें

ଦୟାକରି ଭିଡିଓର ଏକ ସଂକ୍ଷିପ୍ତ ସାରାଂଶ ଦିଅନ୍ତୁ |

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

BMI sure is a stupid thing to consider by itself.

.

African black person with large build would obviously have different composition of fats to an oriental person of small build to a Viking or Danish with 6.5 feet height to the hundreds of ethnicities which India alone has.

.

.

Or may be I am dumb.. I never understood as to how in isolation (by itself) BMI can be of use as.. any point of reference 

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
After seeing the same video, I had also changed my toothpaste. I was earlier using normal colgate paste. Now I am using Vicco Vajradanti. No problems with it na?
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Bottomline is trust your doctor and dont follow advice by nonmedico professional(this includes himself /herself, unless it's too obvious) . 

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
IndianDimer wrote:

Bottomline is trust your doctor and dont follow advice by nonmedico professional(this includes himself /herself, unless it's too obvious) . 

Bottomline is trust your doctor 

No no. Don't trust em either. They ll not give you the full info. They commit blatant mistakes. Common components of an Indian doctor's prescription have a course of antibiotics n some expensive dietary supplement. I don't know how to put this.

I have fissure problem. I went to Pristyne Care. The doc examined. He gave an advice to incise n drain a lump which had no puss in it. He also gave advice to do an LIS. He was like do it tomorrow night. Since, I know couple of things or two I got saved from this Golgappe style operation - biz model. Patient awareness is very very important. And I agree that many people don't have those skills n patience to learn. 

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
marcos_85551 wrote:

कृपया वीडियो/videos का (gist) सारांश दें

ଦୟାକରି ଭିଡିଓର ଏକ ସଂକ୍ଷିପ୍ତ ସାରାଂଶ ଦିଅନ୍ତୁ |

Kau video bhai? Toothpaste video? Pure dahara video, explain Kariba layak nue. 

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

We don't know if the doctor has our best interest in mind or wants money. Always need to double check everything ourselves. neutral_face

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yeh chemical locha toh smajh nai aaya but sab jagah fitness trainer or doc pe bhi depend nai reh skte.

Youtube waal bhi nakli hai and in short health is in dark and we don’t know.

Personal Opinion: Yeh fittuber hamesha bolta all his things are not sponsored but did anyone noticed iske jo new brand hote 70% are from Punjab sad 

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
GuruGhantaal wrote:

Yeh chemical locha toh smajh nai aaya but sab jagah fitness trainer or doc pe bhi depend nai reh skte.

Youtube waal bhi nakli hai and in short health is in dark and we don’t know.

Personal Opinion: Yeh fittuber hamesha bolta all his things are not sponsored but did anyone noticed iske jo new brand hote 70% are from Punjab sad 

Ji ji. He tells a ton of bogus things as well. He always speaks in an ominous voice. E.g. aluminium pressure cooker is bad, pressure cooker destroys things, chemicals are bad etc. As per him, sugar is bad n gud n khand are healthy. Sex n self pleasure is bad. He has the remedy for depression n stuff..

He calls out big brands and it's pure courage. But he spits tons of misinformation in the name of facts. 


Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
DealMan999 wrote:

We don't know if the doctor has our best interest in mind or wants money. Always need to double check everything ourselves. neutral_face

Just talking of past 8 years,

.

.

both the (now regular) dentists whom my parents visit.. are opposite of this.

.

Like two times, the cap on my mom's tooth came off.

The dentist put it back.

.

And I was like.. aap badalta lo ya phir daant karwa kar (get it replaced with a newly made cap or get the outer tooth cut/chopped and a newer method 'pasted' tooth or something added).

.

Any both times, mother told that her dentist is like: auntyji cap it fine.

He sticks it back in place within usual one quick sitting.

.

Ditto with other dentist.

.

Same way.. I am highly disturbed that despite her obesity, knee and other issues and often when parents travel outside and come back with food infections.

.

I am begging like.. pathological reports of blood, stool, urine mended.

.

Or mother's MRI, sonography. .. this that needed.

.

But again.. their (by now fairly known) GP or even surgeons ..do not ever ask her to get majorly tested.

.

And I am like.. what the heck.

At-least kisi MRI ya sonography waaley ka tou bhala kar dou.. even if you (doctors) do not take a cut.

.

And obviously i am concerned about parents too.

They are TOTAL🥺😠 'thug life' people.

Past 24 months.. not one RT-PCR or any other check.

Not that (I think) any of us had covid-19 infection.

.

But it is ridiculous to know that their doctors act like family members, for them!

(Well smile actually NOT ridiculous. But many years back.. i was in the M.R.I. room when that terribly loud machine went grrrrrrrrrrrr. And now we have camera phones. Even if risk of magnetic parts in it.. i wish to sit and possibly capture a video of someone in that machine. Maybe from other side of glass partition.. if video making is to be done).

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
marcos_85551 wrote:

Just talking of past 8 years,

.

.

both the (now regular) dentists whom my parents visit.. are opposite of this.

.

Like two times, the cap on my mom's tooth came off.

The dentist put it back.

.

And I was like.. aap badalta lo ya phir daant karwa kar (get it replaced with a newly made cap or get the outer tooth cut/chopped and a newer method 'pasted' tooth or something added).

.

Any both times, mother told that her dentist is like: auntyji cap it fine.

He sticks it back in place within usual one quick sitting.

.

Ditto with other dentist.

.

Same way.. I am highly disturbed that despite her obesity, knee and other issues and often when parents travel outside and come back with food infections.

.

I am begging like.. pathological reports of blood, stool, urine mended.

.

Or mother's MRI, sonography. .. this that needed.

.

But again.. their (by now fairly known) GP or even surgeons ..do not ever ask her to get majorly tested.

.

And I am like.. what the heck.

At-least kisi MRI ya sonography waaley ka tou bhala kar dou.. even if you (doctors) do not take a cut.

.

And obviously i am concerned about parents too.

They are TOTAL🥺😠 'thug life' people.

Past 24 months.. not one RT-PCR or any other check.

Not that (I think) any of us had covid-19 infection.

.

But it is ridiculous to know that their doctors act like family members, for them!

(Well smile actually NOT ridiculous. But many years back.. i was in the M.R.I. room when that terribly loud machine went grrrrrrrrrrrr. And now we have camera phones. Even if risk of magnetic parts in it.. i wish to sit and possibly capture a video of someone in that machine. Maybe from other side of glass partition.. if video making is to be done).

The dentist put it back.

Your dentist is a very honest dentist. There is absolutely no need to make a new crown if the tooth structure n crown both are good. 🙂


Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

@marcos yeah it's really hard to convince parents to get some blood tests done sweat_smile also if doctor tells to get some expensive test and it comes back normal, that doctor will be tagged money minded. It's so complicated joy

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

1. Natural doesn't means healthy/ safe.
Tobacco, ganja, dhatura, snake poison, & lots & lots of things r natural but I don't think they r safe.
Lots of herbal/ ayurvedic products are very harmful for liver, kidney & in many ways, specially the way they r mostly used.

2. No need at all to go in so much depth for toothpaste unless that's someone's main course!
Follow basic healthy lifestyle & take proper medical treatment if u r diabetic.

3. Of course charcoal is coarse & abrasive & no benefit of using it over any other paste as such. Even the so called magical ayurvedic pastes r coarse & abrasive.

4. Flaxseeds are very good for many reasons - good fibre, omega FA, etc.
Soya is debatable. Best is to consume in moderation.

5. BMI is good indicative parameter but many more things are important like waist circumference. Can't rely solely on BMI.

6. All those special salts are not required, unless specifically told by ur doctor. They can do more damage.
Important is to keep the salt quantity below 5g/ day or total sodium below 2300 mcg.

P. S. - I haven't seen any video or article posted above. All this is what I know and what senior medical experts suggest.
I'm a general physician.

SUMMARY - STOP wasting time & your HEALTH on these youtubers/ so called influencers (MOST of them) whose only motive is to earn by saying what gets huge number of followers.

If you don't believe in science then just ignore whatever I hv written.
If you do believe & want to increase your medical knowledge, you may read on good sites like Harvard, Mayo clinic, etc. instead of such mostly misleading stuff.

If you want to get some good health info, you may check here https://www.desidime.com/discussions/let-s-talk...

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
batguy143 wrote:

1. Natural doesn't means healthy/ safe.
Tobacco, ganja, dhatura, snake poison, & lots & lots of things r natural but I don't think they r safe.
Lots of herbal/ ayurvedic products are very harmful for liver, kidney & in many ways, specially the way they r mostly used.

2. No need at all to go in so much depth for toothpaste unless that's someone's main course!
Follow basic healthy lifestyle & take proper medical treatment if u r diabetic.

3. Of course charcoal is coarse & abrasive & no benefit of using it over any other paste as such. Even the so called magical ayurvedic pastes r coarse & abrasive.

4. Flaxseeds are very good for many reasons - good fibre, omega FA, etc.
Soya is debatable. Best is to consume in moderation.

5. BMI is good indicative parameter but many more things are important like waist circumference. Can't rely solely on BMI.

6. All those special salts are not required, unless specifically told by ur doctor. They can do more damage.
Important is to keep the salt quantity below 5g/ day or total sodium below 2300 mcg.

P. S. - I haven't seen any video or article posted above. All this is what I know and what senior medical experts suggest.
I'm a general physician.

SUMMARY - STOP wasting time & your HEALTH on these youtubers/ so called influencers (MOST of them) whose only motive is to earn by saying what gets huge number of followers.

If you don't believe in science then just ignore whatever I hv written.
If you do believe & want to increase your medical knowledge, you may read on good sites like Harvard, Mayo clinic, etc. instead of such mostly misleading stuff.

If you want to get some good health info, you may check here https://www.desidime.com/discussions/let-s-talk...

I would add my 2 cents:

Soya is not debatable. Its user specific. Suits for some, and not suited for some. Try and see how your body responds.
Rest your personal choice ....
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
Expand
Manitian wrote:
I would add my 2 cents:

Soya is not debatable. Its user specific. Suits for some, and not suited for some. Try and see how your body responds.
Rest your personal choice ....
The debate is not about that.
What you said applies to everything. Any food or anything may not suit for anyone.

Soya issue is that it may have estrogenic effect, which can cause gynaecomastia in males (male breasts) and increase risk of some cancers in females. The studies are going on.
So far there is no definitive answer but most studies suggest that it is safe.
So consume in moderation even if it suits you well.
Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
batguy143 wrote:
The debate is not about that.
What you said applies to everything. Any food or anything may not suit for anyone.

Soya issue is that it may have estrogenic effect, which can cause gynaecomastia in males (male breasts) and increase risk of some cancers in females. The studies are going on.
So far there is no definitive answer but most studies suggest that it is safe.
So consume in moderation even if it suits you well.

Flax seeds have exactly the same issue. 😔

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:
Bottomline is trust your doctor 

No no. Don't trust em either. They ll not give you the full info. They commit blatant mistakes. Common components of an Indian doctor's prescription have a course of antibiotics n some expensive dietary supplement. I don't know how to put this.

I have fissure problem. I went to Pristyne Care. The doc examined. He gave an advice to incise n drain a lump which had no puss in it. He also gave advice to do an LIS. He was like do it tomorrow night. Since, I know couple of things or two I got saved from this Golgappe style operation - biz model. Patient awareness is very very important. And I agree that many people don't have those skills n patience to learn. 

Now if you start following docs from stupid apps etc they all are useless. I would recommend ask your nearby fris/fam about a doc they are visiting and trust it and than follow it. 

I’ve been in touch with my fam doc from last 2 decades and he never advised me anything which I felt wrong. He saved life of me (serious covid admitted to hospital) and of my mom twice. Not greedy at all, always tell us visit him whenever we want be it 2-3 months but all he want from us is we’re ok. 


Also, he’s available in one whatsapp message be it I send him a message at 8am, he always call back or message for minor things without any charge even though he is a md/cardiologist/specialist etc. 

I request you to don’t blame doctors in all, you need to build a relationship with doc just like you build it with your family members. 

For the topic: stop following Youtube Videos. They all are crap and just care for views. Humble request. 

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
Faug wrote:

Now if you start following docs from stupid apps etc they all are useless. I would recommend ask your nearby fris/fam about a doc they are visiting and trust it and than follow it. 

I’ve been in touch with my fam doc from last 2 decades and he never advised me anything which I felt wrong. He saved life of me (serious covid admitted to hospital) and of my mom twice. Not greedy at all, always tell us visit him whenever we want be it 2-3 months but all he want from us is we’re ok. 


Also, he’s available in one whatsapp message be it I send him a message at 8am, he always call back or message for minor things without any charge even though he is a md/cardiologist/specialist etc. 

I request you to don’t blame doctors in all, you need to build a relationship with doc just like you build it with your family members. 

For the topic: stop following Youtube Videos. They all are crap and just care for views. Humble request. 

 Honestly, when it comes to the topic of knowledge, it's not for everyone. 🙂 



Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

Ji ji. He tells a ton of bogus things as well. He always speaks in an ominous voice. E.g. aluminium pressure cooker is bad, pressure cooker destroys things, chemicals are bad etc. As per him, sugar is bad n gud n khand are healthy. Sex n self pleasure is bad. He has the remedy for depression n stuff..

He calls out big brands and it's pure courage. But he spits tons of misinformation in the name of facts. 


But aluminium is bad for us, and in a pressure cooker the nutrients are indeed destroys. And yes sugar is bad and gud and khand is safe...this isn't bogus🤔
Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied
This post is regarding toothpaste or general health trends which are missleading?
Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
kartikxxx wrote:
But aluminium is bad for us, and in a pressure cooker the nutrients are indeed destroys. And yes sugar is bad and gud and khand is safe...this isn't bogus🤔

Bhai pressure cooker bass aluminium kaa nai ata hai steel kaa bhi ata hai. Aluminium wares can impose bad effects on health. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC68... ye study me bola Gaya hai. Kuch aur studies bolte hain ki kuch issues nai hai. Toh agar hum avoid kar sakte hain toh behtar hai. 🙂

https://www.cnet.com/health/nutrition/is-your-i..., https://wellnessmama.com/natural-home/pressure-...

Bhai. Saare cooking method se kuch Naa kuch nutrients nast hoti hai. Pressure cooker se kuch jyada damage nai hota. Scientifically proven nai hai. 100% nutrients bass raw chizon me hota hai jo hum digest karke absorb kar nai paenge. 

Bhai, every form of simple carbohydrate can have devastating effects. 

https://www.wellcurve.in/blog/jaggery-vs-...r/

Isme gud ke fayde n sugar ke nuksaan ke toh pata chalta hai. Par in the end 100 gm gud se 383 KCal n same quantity ke chini se 387 KCal energy milta hai. Aur bhai 100 gm gud Kaun khata hai? Khaenge toh bahut kam e.g. 5gm 10gm max. Toh is chiz me Calcium, Magnesium, Protein toh ek dum traces me milenge Jo ki baaki veggies se kam quantity consumption se jyada milenge. I know about medicinal usage. But for day to day usage results ll be quite minimal. It ll be rather better to stop taking , at least consciously, simple sugars such as white sugar, brown sugar, gud etc. And they are very very bad for teeth. 🙂 Agar fit bhai bolte ki han jyada carbohydrates Lena sahi nai hai ap naa hi len toh acha hai. Agar Lena hi hai toh desi shudh gud yaa khand le len. Kyun ki in the end hamme ye simple carbs ke high calorific values hin nuksaan denge. Agar wo eise samjhate toh kitna acha hota. Isse acha honey hi acha hai. Scientifically proven hai. Khand bhi mehnga hai n shahad bhi. Aur milawat gud, khand n shahad ye tino me hota hai. 

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
kartikxxx wrote:
This post is regarding toothpaste or general health trends which are missleading?

Regarding general health fads bhai. 🙂🙂🙂 Bass eise hi dekh raha tha fittuber ke contents recently, wo jo 200 rupees me healthy meal wala fir further explore kiya toh bahut chizen Paya regarding depression, masturbation, khana etc. Bahut kuch sahi baat sunna n bahut kuch bekaar pseudoscience bhi suna. Toh unka video on top rakh diya hun. Eise toh fitness industry me kitne fake chizen chalti hai e.g. Ganda wala protein powder, steroids usage etc ye saabko pata hai. But jo log expose kar rahe hain wo bhi exploit kar rahe hain. 🙂

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

Bhai pressure cooker bass aluminium kaa nai ata hai steel kaa bhi ata hai. Aluminium wares can impose bad effects on health. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC68... ye study me bola Gaya hai. Kuch aur studies bolte hain ki kuch issues nai hai. Toh agar hum avoid kar sakte hain toh behtar hai. 🙂

https://www.cnet.com/health/nutrition/is-your-i..., https://wellnessmama.com/natural-home/pressure-...

Bhai. Saare cooking method se kuch Naa kuch nutrients nast hoti hai. Pressure cooker se kuch jyada damage nai hota. Scientifically proven nai hai. 100% nutrients bass raw chizon me hota hai jo hum digest karke absorb kar nai paenge. 

Bhai, every form of simple carbohydrate can have devastating effects. 

https://www.wellcurve.in/blog/jaggery-vs-...r/

Isme gud ke fayde n sugar ke nuksaan ke toh pata chalta hai. Par in the end 100 gm gud se 383 KCal n same quantity ke chini se 387 KCal energy milta hai. Aur bhai 100 gm gud Kaun khata hai? Khaenge toh bahut kam e.g. 5gm 10gm max. Toh is chiz me Calcium, Magnesium, Protein toh ek dum traces me milenge Jo ki baaki veggies se kam quantity consumption se jyada milenge. I know about medicinal usage. But for day to day usage results ll be quite minimal. It ll be rather better to stop taking , at least consciously, simple sugars such as white sugar, brown sugar, gud etc. And they are very very bad for teeth. 🙂 Agar fit bhai bolte ki han jyada carbohydrates Lena sahi nai hai ap naa hi len toh acha hai. Agar Lena hi hai toh desi shudh gud yaa khand le len. Kyun ki in the end hamme ye simple carbs ke high calorific values hin nuksaan denge. Agar wo eise samjhate toh kitna acha hota. Isse acha honey hi acha hai. Scientifically proven hai. Khand bhi mehnga hai n shahad bhi. Aur milawat gud, khand n shahad ye tino me hota hai. 

Hmm
Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
kartikxxx wrote:
Hmm

Par ek baat. Fittuber bade bade brands ki pardafash karke bahut acha kaam bhi Kiya hai. Warna product ke label me kya kya likha hai kisse time hai itna dekhke research karega! 🙂

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply