Hot Deal

Possible to transfer Amazon pay balance to bank ?

1974°
Deal Lieutenant
sandeep1992

Is it possible to transfer Amazon Pay balance to bank account ? I found that we cannot buy Ticket Compliments card now via Amazon Pay balance .

41 Comments  |  
26 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Possible but into Mobikwik as cashback, buy happilo products ( dry fruits )

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
BaapOfDeals wrote:

Possible but into Mobikwik as cashback, buy happilo products ( dry fruits )

Offer over now

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

As of now, as per me there is no way to transfer pay balance to bank.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
srigem81 wrote:

As of now, as per me there is no way to transfer pay balance to bank.

Buy gold from amazon and pay via amazon balance then convert it in cash after selling to local market when u get profitable price from market

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
Expand
sandeep1992 wrote:

Thanks a lot ! Read it. Will wait for the 20-22 Jan sale otherwise will look to buy gold coin .
Amazon already delcined to refund to bank account. Anyway, do we get 15% cashback for buying Gold coin via Amazon Pay ?

Yes, that Amazon Pay-Prime cashback was (and likely will be) valid for each and every item on Amazon which can be purchased via Amazon Pay. The only exceptions are purchases from the Amazon Global Store.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
DealSeeker wrote:

Yes, that Amazon Pay-Prime cashback was (and likely will be) valid for each and every item on Amazon which can be purchased via Amazon Pay. The only exception are purchases from the Amazon Global Store.

@roneybabber
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

just missed this deal, you could have got some cashback on your purchase – so that you can resell with some discount margin for cashback you gained.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
baadshah wrote:

@roneybabber
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

just missed this deal, you could have got some cashback on your purchase – so that you can resell with some discount margin for cashback you gained.

No I did not miss that deal. I already knew about it. Bought a Rs 2250 product but got late by a minute, hence not eligible for the cashback.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
DealSeeker wrote:

Yes, that Amazon Pay-Prime cashback was (and likely will be) valid for each and every item on Amazon which can be purchased via Amazon Pay. The only exception are purchases from the Amazon Global Store.

Good. Will look to buy gold for the first time online. +18 kg

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Buy any woohoo supported brand GV (shopperstop/lifestyle/cleartrip etc) using Amazon Pay balance.
Load GV in Woohoo app.
Sell via woohoo.
Get money in your bank.
Note: You will have to incur some discounting charges.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
panchabhut wrote:

Buy any woohoo supported brand GV (shopperstop/lifestyle/cleartrip etc) using Amazon Pay balance.
Load GV in Woohoo app.
Sell via woohoo.
Get money in your bank.
Note: You will have to incur some discounting charges.

Can we buy GV using Amazon Pay Balance ?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
kanz wrote:

Can we buy GV using Amazon Pay Balance ?

we can buy other brand gvs.. like kfc, dominos, shoppersstop, etc.. and then sell it on woohoo at disc + woohoo charges.. it would still be some 15-20% loss..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

not possible

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
Cherryboy wrote:

we can buy other brand gvs.. like kfc, dominos, shoppersstop, etc.. and then sell it on woohoo at disc + woohoo charges.. it would still be some 15-20% loss..

Yes. But normally Amazon Pay balance is obtained at 10-15% discount. Other Brand GV is also available on Amazon at 10-20% discount. So even if sold at 15-20% discount+charges on face value, there is still no loss effectively.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

Yes. But normally Amazon Pay balance is obtained at 10-15% discount. Other Brand GV is also available on Amazon at 10-20% discount. So even if sold at 15-20% discount on face value, there is still no loss effectively.

other brands cards are already available on woohoo at 10-15% disc… woohoo itself takes 10% or flat 200 for every gv sale afaik… and there should be a buyer as well for the gv we buy.. untill unless someone buys it we will not get the amount to bank account.

moreover for amazon pay balance we are not getting any offers of 10-15% now.. there were some during starting of demonetization… we have only 5% offers only now..
if you know of any 10-15% disc on amazon pay balance let me know.

instead of going through all this, the account/gvs can be traded at some discount in trading section..

Critic Critic
Link Copied

@cherry 5% direct + 10% CB from Digibank

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Cherryboy wrote:

other brands cards are already available on woohoo at 10-15% disc… woohoo itself takes 10% or flat 200 for every gv sale afaik… and there should be a buyer as well for the gv we buy.. untill unless someone buys it we will not get the amount to bank account.

moreover for amazon pay balance we are not getting any offers of 10-15% now.. there were some during starting of demonetization… we have only 5% offers only now..
if you know of any 10-15% disc on amazon pay balance let me know.

instead of going through all this, the account/gvs can be traded at some discount in trading section..

What 5% offer are you talking about ?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
sandeep1992 wrote:

What 5% offer are you talking about ?

at that time of writing the post we had one 5% discount coupon on amazon.. its expired now..

however you can try gift on the go app to purchase amazon gvs at 15% cashback using freecharge on 250rs gv… not sure if it is still available… search in dd for gift on the go..

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
Cherryboy wrote:

at that time of writing the post we had one 5% discount coupon on amazon.. its expired now..

however you can try gift on the go app to purchase amazon gvs at 15% cashback using freecharge on 250rs gv… not sure if it is still available… search in dd for gift on the go..

@roneybabber
Install giftonthego app, buy amazon voucher (available), pay by Ola or fc to get 15% cashback Max 50
For me worked once per wallet

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

Yes. But normally Amazon Pay balance is obtained at 10-15% discount. Other Brand GV is also available on Amazon at 10-20% discount. So even if sold at 15-20% discount+charges on face value, there is still no loss effectively.

Did I read properly sad
Amazon gc / pay balance normally at 10%/15%
Where? DD Trading & Classifieds?
Amazon always sold egc for 5% only, after 8th Nov event AFAIK only then they offered 10%/15%
Now even that 5% is hardly seen
Now they do offer amazon pay balance on shopping but not on discount

Correct me if I am wrong @DealSeeker @GoogleCA
And if that’s the case @Utsav bhai take panchamrit toungueout from @panchabhut

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

Did I read properly sad
Amazon gc / pay balance normally at 10%/15%
Where? DD Trading & Classifieds?
Amazon always sold egc for 5% only, after 8th Nov event AFAIK only then they offered 10%/15%
Now even that 5% is hardly seen
Now they do offer amazon pay balance on shopping but not on discount

Correct me if I am wrong @DealSeeker @GoogleCA
And if that’s the case @Utsav bhai take panchamrit toungueout from @panchabhut

Dimers have killed the goose here again.,. Looks like we will only get 10-15℅ cashback now… evil
.
Gone are the days of 20℅ discount… EMAIL200 my favourite… sad

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

Dimers have killed the goose here again.,. Looks like we will only get 10-15℅ cashback now… evil
.
Gone are the days of 20℅ discount… EMAIL200 my favourite… sad

third party gv now normally available at 7%/8% vis-a-vis earlier 10%/15%/20%

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

Did I read properly https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
Amazon gc / pay balance normally at 10%/15%
Where? DD Trading & Classifieds?
Amazon always sold egc for 5% only, after 8th Nov event AFAIK only then they offered 10%/15%
Now even that 5% is hardly seen
Now they do offer amazon pay balance on shopping but not on discount

Correct me if I am wrong @DealSeeker @GoogleCA
And if that’s the case @Utsav bhai take panchamrit https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif from @panchabhut

Well, before they launched the top-up feature, they indeed offered Amazon.in eGCs and physical GCs (+ Woohoo GCs) at 10% discount at least once or twice a month. Getting 10% discount on Woohoo GCs was actually quite common, sometimes even multiple times during a day via lightning deals.

But you are right, getting even 5% off on Amazon.in eGC is a must-grab deal now.

At the same time, @panchabhut is also right that if you buy some third party GCs at 15-20% discount via Amazon GC balance then you can still sell it at no loss, if not a little bit of profit.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

wait and order redmi and i you dont want it tgen just place the order.. many person can buy it….in your area.. even i had order two produt.. at that time the courier boy requested to bought the second one product which I refused to collect…

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

Did I read properly sad
Amazon gc / pay balance normally at 10%/15%
Where? DD Trading & Classifieds?
Amazon always sold egc for 5% only, after 8th Nov event AFAIK only then they offered 10%/15%
Now even that 5% is hardly seen
Now they do offer amazon pay balance on shopping but not on discount

Correct me if I am wrong @DealSeeker @GoogleCA
And if that’s the case @Utsav bhai take panchamrit toungueout from @panchabhut

This was the first Amazon Sale that did not offer Woohoo cards at discount and also refused Bank Cash back on woohoo. In all earlier sales, I bought woohoo at discount and also got bank cash back on them. Also even now, Amazon GC at 5% plus Digibank 10% cash back makes it effectively 14.5% discount. This sale offered upto 25% discount on third party cards.
I am a long married, middle aged person suffering from high BP, blood sugar and a demanding wife so do not have either the time, energy or risk taking mentality to be able to claim myself to be a “dimer”. But if a person like me can find these options. I am sure the true dimers can do a lot more.

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

This was the first Amazon Sale that did not offer Woohoo cards at discount and also refused Bank Cash back on woohoo. In all earlier sales, I bought woohoo at discount and also got bank cash back on them. Also even now, Amazon GC at 5% plus Digibank 10% cash back makes it effectively 14.5% discount. This sale offered upto 25% discount on third party cards.
I am a long married, middle aged person suffering from high BP, blood sugar and a demanding wife so do not have either the time, energy or risk taking mentality to be able to claim myself to be a “dimer”. But if a person like me can find these options. I am sure the true dimers can do a lot more.

If you dint notice then I wish to tell you I admire you & nominated you for vip badge awards too…

Check it out out here

https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

Wives are always demanding, they have rights to do so, it’s our duty to adhere & abide by
Even @Groot_deal & @hiteshparmar.007104 would agree biggrin

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

If you dint notice then I wish to tell you I admire you & nominated you for vip badge awards too…

Wives are always demanding, they have rights to do so, it’s our duty to adhere & abide by
Even @Groot_deal & @hiteshparmar.007104 would agree biggrin

Lol lol
I second that !

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply