Premium Credit cards which give vouchers in return of fee

172°
Deal Cadet
demerius2020

Often non free credit cards return their fees in form of voucher etc . Which is one is the best and most costly

32 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

HDFC Infinia, you need to pay 11800/- annual fee including GST, you get 10000/- points which can be redeemed on flights and hotels as well dth, alos you can redeem 10000 points for Rs5000/- flipkart/ amazon gc.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
manav.choudhry598 wrote:

HDFC Infinia, you need to pay 11800/- annual fee including GST, you get 10000/- points which can be redeemed on flights and hotels as well dth, alos you can redeem 10000 points for Rs5000/- flipkart/ amazon gc.

spending Rs 11800 give value of Rs 5000 that is loss of 57.6%

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Standard chartered Ultimate – renewal fees is Rs 5000/-. u get 5k points which is equivalent to 5k rs ..u can redeem for croma/make my trip/ clear trip vouchers

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
SavvySaver wrote:

Standard chartered Ultimate – renewal fees is Rs 5000/-. u get 5k points which is equivalent to 5k rs ..u can redeem for croma/make my trip/ clear trip vouchers

How about 18% gst??

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
manav.choudhry598 wrote:

How about 18% gst??

You will get cashback of upto 10000 on MMT if you use your card within 90 days of card issue.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
piyush2251 wrote:

You will get cashback of upto 10000 on MMT if you use your card within 90 days of card issue.

This is only one time joining offer

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Dealbraker wrote:

This is only one time joining offer

Yes but first year you get profit of 9100 if you book on MMT.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
piyush2251 wrote:

Yes but first year you get profit of 9100 if you book on MMT.

You can get 10x RP on buying amazon and other gc with 15000 pm also 5x buying directly from amazon, so 15000*12=Rs180000 annually plus 3.33% on all other txn.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
manav.choudhry598 wrote:

You can get 10x RP on buying amazon and other gc with 15000 pm also 5x buying directly from amazon, so 15000*12=Rs180000 annually plus 3.33% on all other txn.

Which offer is this, never heard of (i hold Stanc ultimate for 4 years now?

Can you post linkif available pls

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Dealbraker wrote:

Which offer is this, never heard of (i hold Stanc ultimate for 4 years now?

Can you post linkif available pls

It’s not an offer, it’s there reward structure like this, search Google for Hdfc Infinia and DCB and you will find article about its reward points structure. It’s like you can earn 10 times reward points doing certain txn, like normally we get 5RP per Rs150 spend but for certain txn we get 50 RP per Rs150 spends that is 33.33%, hard to beat it.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
manav.choudhry598 wrote:

It’s not an offer, it’s there reward structure like this, search Google for Hdfc Infinia and DCB and you will find article about its reward points structure. It’s like you can earn 10 times reward points doing certain txn, like normally we get 5RP per Rs150 spend but for certain txn we get 50 RP per Rs150 spends that is 33.33%, hard to beat it.

Ok, you are talking about HDFC. Thought you referred to Stanc

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
SavvySaver wrote:

Standard chartered Ultimate – renewal fees is Rs 5000/-. u get 5k points which is equivalent to 5k rs ..u can redeem for croma/make my trip/ clear trip vouchers

How to get 1rs=1 reward value.
On 360 rewards it’s showing 4000points for 1000rs voucher.
Is there cash redemption option?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
a.kabeer31837 wrote:

How to get 1rs=1 reward value.
On 360 rewards it’s showing 4000points for 1000rs voucher.
Is there cash redemption option?

1rs = 1 reward value in SC ultimate….i guess u have other sc cards (like i have sc manhattan where it shows 1k voucher for 4 k points)…select ultimate card n it will show u the right value of 1 pt = 1 rs.
no cash redemption in sc ultimate.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
SavvySaver wrote:

1rs = 1 reward value in SC ultimate….i guess u have other sc cards (like i have sc manhattan where it shows 1k voucher for 4 k points)…select ultimate card n it will show u the right value of 1 pt = 1 rs.
no cash redemption in sc ultimate.

Thanks

Wingman Wingman
Link Copied
Expand
SavvySaver wrote:

1rs = 1 reward value in SC ultimate….i guess u have other sc cards (like i have sc manhattan where it shows 1k voucher for 4 k points)…select ultimate card n it will show u the right value of 1 pt = 1 rs.
no cash redemption in sc ultimate.

Annual charges for SC ultimate ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
a.kabeer31837 wrote:

5k reward points worth 5krs can be redeemed for 5k worth of vouchers.

Which vouchers ? Is there is amazon/flipkart?

Missing