Prepaid ATM for Alcoholic Drug addict (Money Cash withdraw)

124°
Deal Cadet
tenga

Hello
Please suggest prepaid ATM money withdrawal card for an alcoholic person?
Your suggestions will end domestic violence and financial burden!!

Thanks in advance

28 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Instead search for alcohol de addiction center,it will help him/her.

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

Prepaid cards don’t allow withdrawal
Use simple debit card

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Simple Solution
Give Debit card and set transaction limits/Daily withdrawal limits using netbanking or banking app

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
PappuPager wrote:

Simple Solution
Give Debit card and set transaction limits/Daily withdrawal limits using netbanking or banking app

many times the fellow falls in a drain, people take away money

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
sanketpero wrote:

Prepaid cards don’t allow withdrawal
Use simple debit card

what is their use then? why is it not allowed?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
rajarew wrote:

Instead search for alcohol de addiction center,it will help him/her.

100 times no improvement, fraud all these centers

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
tenga wrote:

100 times no improvement, fraud all these centers

Then he definitely needs a strong reason to quit alcohol.let’s create a small reason to take him to hospital first and arrange a hepatologist in same hospital to tell some fake words to him like if you keep consuming alcohol further it will leads to blah blah.afaik this will definitely works..

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
tenga wrote:

many times the fellow falls in a drain, people take away money

Why would he/she not fall in drain if he/she has prepaid card?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
ontherocks wrote:

Why would he/she not fall in drain if he/she has prepaid card?

prepaid cards have superpowers and tremendous healing abilities stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied
Expand
tenga wrote:

many times the fellow falls in a drain, people take away money

totally unexpected reason 🤣
did not understand the thread from title

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
rajarew wrote:

Then he definitely needs a strong reason to quit alcohol.let’s create a small reason to take him to hospital first and arrange a hepatologist in same hospital to tell some fake words to him like if you keep consuming alcohol further it will leads to blah blah.afaik this will definitely works..

no all consulting and medicines failed
nothing works, only temporary relief

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
feel wrote:

totally unexpected reason 🤣
did not understand the thread from title

embarassing yes

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
chipi wrote:

prepaid cards have superpowers and tremendous healing abilities stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

yes u can ake fun and get a good time seeing others suffer
hope u never face such a situation, God forbid. take care

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

money and item loss and repeated card bockage can be avoided
the loss due to misplacent can be controlled.
if u dont want to give any suggestions, u are free to derive entertainment on others sufferings.
take care

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Have limited money in account.
Put ATM card daily withdrawal limit.
That’s the only I can think off …

Else give only limited cash on daily basis.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
feel wrote:

totally unexpected reason 🤣
did not understand the thread from title

Don’t laugh off at somebody’s situation Sir .

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@Manitian thanks for understanding, these okers are born to do so, they are geniune indian jokers who laugh at every living or non living

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Manitian wrote:

Have limited money in account.
Put ATM card daily withdrawal limit.
That’s the only I can think off …

Else give only limited cash on daily basis.

can we set different limits for different cards of 1 account? these bank cards are very risky to hand over a half unconscious person

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied
Expand
tenga wrote:

embarassing yes

very sorry man. not meant to hurt anyone’s feelings

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Manitian wrote:

Have limited money in account.
Put ATM card daily withdrawal limit.
That’s the only I can think off …

Else give only limited cash on daily basis.

seeing the wallet the fellow wants all money

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

thing is that when the alcoholic fellow gets to know the balance and demands more money!!! cry
Is there any debit card which doesnt allow to see balance in account?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
tenga wrote:

seeing the wallet the fellow wants all money

Its tough. But this is best you can do …. Limit cash at home, wallet and limit his debit card.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
tenga wrote:

thing is that when the alcoholic fellow gets to know the balance and demands more money!!! cry
Is there any debit card which doesnt allow to see balance in account?

why not open a new account with limited balance?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
tenga wrote:

money and item loss and repeated card bockage can be avoided
the loss due to misplacent can be controlled.
if u dont want to give any suggestions, u are free to derive entertainment on others sufferings.
take care

Take paytm debit card and keep minimum required amount in paytm bank.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Bk100 wrote:

Take paytm debit card and keep minimum required amount in paytm bank.

that is good suggestion, but cash withdrwal in ATM?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
kukdookoo wrote:

why not open a new account with limited balance?

the atm cards will be lost

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
tenga wrote:

that is good suggestion, but cash withdrwal in ATM?

Allowed as in normal cards.

Missing