Prime edition not mentioned on box

48°
suspended
62
1222
4

Hi,

My friend got delivery of his two M31 prime edition phones today. Nowhere on the phone is mentioned that it is a prime edition phone. Amazon support is saying to contact Samsung’s support about this. Samsung’s support has raised a ticket. He has activated one phone. Any help?

Thanks

@guest_999 @andromeda

10 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
50
216
1

My friend got it delivered today and it was clearly mentioned on sticker pasted which has other details like colour, serial number.

62
1222
4
mobileyog wrote:

My friend got it delivered today and it was clearly mentioned on sticker pasted which has other details like colour, serial number.

Can you share photo if possible?

50
3731
44
Expand
billubakra wrote:

He was told to wait for 24 hours and that they will replace after checking. He got 1000 cashback each for his two phones. He ordered on the first day of sales. Is there a way to open a saved/archived, can’t recall the right word, of this product’s page from 16th?

Not unless a few dozen or hundred people opened this page while also being logged into their google acc in same browser? Btw the word you are looking for is “cached” smile

62
1222
4
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Not unless a few dozen or hundred people opened this page while also being logged into their google acc in same browser? Btw the word you are looking for is “cached” smile

Yes cached. Any way to doing that? BC 1000 cashback+5000 exchange he got that is GREAT.

50
3731
44
Expand
billubakra wrote:

Yes cached. Any way to doing that? BC 1000 cashback+5000 exchange he got that is GREAT.

It is not in your hands, it depends on google algorithm for caching pages.

Missing