Hot Deal PubG mobile among 114 other Apps got banned

729°
Deal Cadet
PubG mobile among 114 other Apps got banned
Deal Expired

PUBG BANNED IN INDIA

Your views??

The government on September 2 banned another 118 Chinese mobile applications, including the much-popular PUBG. This, it said, has been done “in view of the emergent nature of threats”, adding that available

51 Comments  |  
33 Dimers
  • Sort By
gowri367251 wrote:

Why single out pubg livik?

It is the current name of Pubg Mobile. The complete app is being banned not a single map.

Nice
Next assignment for the jobless IT cell stuck_out_tongue
All these days they were distracted.. busy with another set of assignments like witch hunt, JEE/NEET but that excitement is going to end very soon..so i think this is a very good move to keep the jobless busy and also fool the general public by diverting the attention from critical issues like COVID-19,GDP,Employment 👍

I am sad as all of my friends who were busy playing PUBG now sitting actually studying which is bad for me😖😖😖😢
Competition will increase😁
My PUBG friends will study now

Expand
Awake wrote:

Probably streamers won’t be able to stream now! They were the main spenders on the games!
Lakh rupees for a stupid Pharoah’s set!
There will be a lot of revenue loss, even if people buypass it

Yes. A game has given our players new hopes. Millions dreamed of becoming a player and streamer. Those who earned lakhs spent that money in India and probably hundreds got new jobs. All the flow of money won’t be stopped. Sure, they might look to monetize through other games. I don’t about any technical issues, because they’ll never divulge those. The world around today is being run on narratives like nationalism. These guys are are no exception, in fact experts.

But what Indian government is doing here is a pure distraction game. These guys are enjoying unprecedented support. Like Congress got for years. These guys will fall like Congress. The one man who is being worshipped like an idol will fall the most, not every conman wins always.

B-Rabbit wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/634761/medium/Eg6P0KAU4AEpSeD.jpeg?1599050624
Bahut Sahi

This is the same reaction which sharmaji gives to his crush when he sees her while going out laughing

order effective honey ma 3 4 din lagtey hai.

AyushiiiVijay wrote:

This is becoz of recent rift stuck_out_tongue

Bjp wale bhi tez hain, mauke pe chauka marte hain toungueout
Agar Pehle kardete ban to log sochte modiji ne China ko Iss baar jawab nahi diya, lol

Pubg vale naa bakshte govt ko lol

Expand
igen wrote:

It is the current name of Pubg Mobile. The complete app is being banned not a single map.

Thanks!

lets discuss on pubg ban
lets talk about its alternatives
lets talk about its effect on daily life

Nevertheless PUBG-PC is still available to buy and play. Now high-end PC/Laptops sales will increase.

What is that the government want to prove we all have no idea. They should rather ban chinese mobiles and hardware. But they ain’t gonna ban them. Negative GDP karke dikha di or ab PUBG ban. Khelne wale jugaad krke khel lenge.

how to purchase BC – pubg lite .

Any other tricks

Missing