Hot Deal [public health] approval for field trial of BT-brinjal in India.

312°
Deal Subedar
198
1607
24

Important and serious discussion about approval for field trial of BT-brinjal in India.

htt.../m.

Requesting diners to present their concerns and expectations.

37 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
86
5204
61

BT -BRINJAL topic again in India flushed

338
12260
128

Bhai when I was a kid, in 2000, I read about this in a science magazine. It told the various possible bad effects of a genetically modified plant can have on human body.
Despite of having a lot of local varities, they are going with this thing. I really don’t know the implications it gonna have. But I would like to stick with the natural egg plants.
@mrKool_JJ @AyushiiiVijay @getready @malikcool @guest_999 guys your opinions

32
2198
20

Problem kya hai?

50
3767
46
bikidas2060 wrote:

Bhai when I was a kid, in 2000, I read about this in a science magazine. It told the various possible bad effects of a genetically modified plant can have on human body.
Despite of having a lot of local varities, they are going with this thing. I really don’t know the implications it gonna have. But I would like to stick with the natural egg plants.
@mrKool_JJ @AyushiiiVijay @getready @malikcool @guest_999 guys your opinions

Time changes bro, GM food is the future just like computers were in 80s when Rajiv Gandhi govt introduction of them was strongly opposed by opposition & trade unions. Yes computers also introduced cyber frauds & ransomware but its pros far outweighs cons. Same is the case with properly vetted GM food, its pros far outweighs its cons.

198
1607
24
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Time changes bro, GM food is the future just like computers were in 80s when Rajiv Gandhi govt introduction of them was strongly opposed by opposition & trade unions. Yes computers also introduced cyber frauds & ransomware but its pros far outweighs cons. Same is the case with properly vetted GM food, its pros far outweighs its cons.

GM crops has no advantage except that you lose local varieties from your local genetic pool and your are stuck with patented GM crop seeds.
Then these GM owners price the seeds+effective pesticides as per their profit calculations.

198
1607
24

Moreover these Food-mafia crush the farmers who don’t pay them:
htt.../m.

338
12260
128
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Time changes bro, GM food is the future just like computers were in 80s when Rajiv Gandhi govt introduction of them was strongly opposed by opposition & trade unions. Yes computers also introduced cyber frauds & ransomware but its pros far outweighs cons. Same is the case with properly vetted GM food, its pros far outweighs its cons.

See bro. It has been scientifically proven that local varities of crops are more suitable for local climate. They have developed their resilience power against natural calamities. So, further pesticides n excess fertilizers are not always necessary. But people here want to harvest generic varities and big corporations want to sell their latest tech. That’s the problem.
https://www.thebetterindia.com/189462/debal-deb...
The problem is people don’t want to understand and rich people want to keep them in that way.

128
318
3
nimod wrote:

Moreover these Food-mafia crush the farmers who don’t pay them:
htt.../m.

Future of Multi-billion Dollar Company vs Middle class and poor flushed

128
318
3
nimod wrote:

Moreover these Food-mafia crush the farmers who don’t pay them:
htt.../m.

GMO’s are a way to print money for Big companies by marketing and fooling people-

54
947
7

Though out of topic but watch this video, you will find how we fooling ourselves in name of healthy food advertise by these food mafia.

338
12260
128
LibraRamesh wrote:

Though out of topic but watch this video, you will find how we fooling ourselves in name of healthy food advertise by these food mafia.

The truth

50
3767
46
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

See bro. It has been scientifically proven that local varities of crops are more suitable for local climate. They have developed their resilience power against natural calamities. So, further pesticides n excess fertilizers are not always necessary. But people here want to harvest generic varities and big corporations want to sell their latest tech. That’s the problem.
https://www.thebetterindia.com/189462/debal-deb...
The problem is people don’t want to understand and rich people want to keep them in that way.

https://www.who.int/foodsafety/areas_work/food-...

Bro it is not like GM food is going to be made for every crop/food. In USA it is focused mainly on Corn & Soya. Also this argument of local crop varieties being more suitable for local climate itself excludes cotton,sugarcane,rice & wheat from majority of areas in which they are currently cultivated in India. Don’t fall into this trap of “opposing science” because it is done by companies. Genetic modification is the future whether in growing food or developing medical cures/enhancing human capabilities.

50
3767
46
Expand
nimod wrote:

GM crops has no advantage except that you lose local varieties from your local genetic pool and your are stuck with patented GM crop seeds.
Then these GM owners price the seeds+effective pesticides as per their profit calculations.

Patented seeds are a part of the subject, you don’t ban entire automobile industry on the basis of poor safety standards in certain brands of cars. Have you read about “Golden Rice” ?

1,935
5748
77
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

https://www.who.int/foodsafety/areas_work/food-...

Bro it is not like GM food is going to be made for every crop/food. In USA it is focused mainly on Corn & Soya. Also this argument of local crop varieties being more suitable for local climate itself excludes cotton,sugarcane,rice & wheat from majority of areas in which they are currently cultivated in India. Don’t fall into this trap of “opposing science” because it is done by companies. Genetic modification is the future whether in growing food or developing medical cures/enhancing human capabilities.

I’ve never opposed science (hence the developments around that) but always been failed to see major scientific researches being utilized for the betterment but profiteering. From utilities to healthcare or even food researches now.. There’s certain amount of investments made from the business houses for that research that leads to marketing of the product than usefulness to the society.

E.g. You must have been aware of the growth hormone treatment of necessary food sectors (a subsidiary to GM) which not only make the products look the most realistic way possible but help users/ hoarders extending the shelf life and indeed profiteering for the farmers in terms of time and weight. A win-win for all.. how wonderful? But, once they enter your body, they are the reason for numerous health hazards including cancer. So, where you’ll place your bid among such nuisance? Why any govt agencies have not stopped the use of such harmful chemicals in agro industry? Who is really profiteering from such adulterations/ modifications? Companies alone??

The same is being applied for GM foods. Indeed they are significantly important for the future needs but, as the implementation is concerned, it’s futile to expect any good from them if not handled judiciously. And it’s NONE so far..

“A solution in a crook’s hand is a problem of its own”

PS: WHO is the real culprit, if you can see through it. Pls educate yourself!

50
3767
46
Expand
deb3l wrote:

I’ve never opposed science (hence the developments around that) but always been failed to see major scientific researches being utilized for the betterment but profiteering. From utilities to healthcare or even food researches now.. There’s certain amount not investments made from the business houses for that research that leads to marketing of the product than usefulness to the society.

E.g. You must have been aware of the growth hormone treatment of necessary food sectors (a subsidiary to GM) which not only make the products look the most realistic way possible but help users/ hoarders extending the shelf life and indeed profiteering for the farmers in terms of time and weights. But, once they enter your body, they are the reason for numerous health hazards including cancer. So, where you’ll place your bid among such nuisance? Why any govt agencies have not stopped the use of such harmful chemicals in agro industry? Who is really profiteering from such adulterations/ modifications? Companies alone??

The same is being applied for GM foods. Indeed they are significantly important for the future needs but, as the implementation is concerned, it’s futile to expect any good from them if not handled judiciously. And it’s NONE so far..

“A solution in a crook’s hand is a problem of its own”

PS: WHO is the real culprit, if you can see through it. Pls educate yourself!

Science & business go hand-in-hand nowadays. You are able to type your post because of patents filed by prominent researchers working in various tech companies & not because of Nobel prizes given in Physics. Like I said earlier too, you don’t ban an entire sector because of few problems. As for your doubts regarding implementation, again you are free to choose to trust various world health agencies & your elected govt or not but your choice does not make the sector itself any less good for others. As I said before, GM food is inevitable so it doesn’t matter anyway because in a few decades or at most within a century it will be the dominant mode of production for food.

P.S. It is easy to criticize anything & everything without having any source of authority. That is why a reputed scientist thinks a 100 times before publishing a paper refuting an established theory but a celeb/politician/god-man doesn’t think even for a second before giving interviews claiming vaccine conspiracy theory, superiority of mythological texts & pseudo-science fields.

198
1607
24
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Science & business go hand-in-hand nowadays. You are able to type your post because of patents filed by prominent researchers working in various tech companies & not because of Nobel prizes given in Physics. Like I said earlier too, you don’t ban an entire sector because of few problems. As for your doubts regarding implementation, again you are free to choose to trust various world health agencies & your elected govt or not but your choice does not make the sector itself any less good for others. As I said before, GM food is inevitable so it doesn’t matter anyway because in a few decades or at most within a century it will be the dominant mode of production for food.

P.S. It is easy to criticize anything & everything without having any source of authority. That is why a reputed scientist thinks a 100 times before publishing a paper refuting an established theory but a celeb/politician/god-man doesn’t think even for a second before giving interviews claiming vaccine conspiracy theory, superiority of mythological texts & pseudo-science fields.

Nowadays fake-news peddlers get highest attention.
Nowadays this doesn’t mean I won’t call fake a fake and I shouldn’t question those fake-news peddlers.

I am able to type my post doesn’t mean any criminal holding patent rights can enter my country and destroy thousands years old bio-diversity.

No one is demanding ban on entire sector. Gene-research has been going on India since ages.

We don’t need synthetic toxic genes when we can achieve all desired traits with cross-breeding (also preserving genetic-diversity and farmers+consumers interests).

GM is not inevitable. Its uninvited; undesired and unhealthy.

Its being forced upon common people by the powerful corporations.

1,935
5748
77
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

*Science & business go hand-in-hand nowadays.

A new kind of acquiescing, lol.. stops us from the trouble of questioning. Fair enough!! smile

You are able to type your post because of patents filed by prominent researchers working in various tech companies & not because of Nobel prizes given in Physics.

Sad reality! How it would be better? If this new “needy” would have been affordable to the real needy and not being used as another profiteering business to venture in. That being said, Bill Gates might have got the fraction of it (profit) for his face selling stuck_out_tongue

If I can refer to your earlier example about IT boom by RG, it’s definitely no welcome move without thinking about plans to make things affordable/ useful for our countrymen. Had he taken any recommendable steps towards that, we would have been another IT superpower in ourselves not another sweat-shop destination providing services to the US/ Europe and other front runners in terms of IT and making them super rich. Who knows if that WAS the real agenda?? (Though we are not even the same now.. all thanks to the one and only one)

Oh.. you are more than happy that we are now atleast have some access to the internet world! Damn cheap data prices, Right?? Think about WHY?? How developing.. LMAO.. laughing

Like I said earlier too, you don’t ban an entire sector because of few problems.

I don’t think you got any of my point at all. It’s not for the ban but for the righteous implementation. Can it be possible.. Ever? That’s the question.

As for your doubts regarding implementation, again you are free to choose to trust various world health agencies & your elected govt or not but

Yes, it’s very much about one’s choice only, those who can afford to live in this world seeking for the truth and not adhering to the agenda of a few bcoz they can’t do things by their own.

Let’s allow me to take you to some few months back, about this current pandemic. Can you remember the initial guidelines from the “dear” WHO regarding the same that was all in line with the mainstream forces of the world invalidating the severity of this dreadful disease? Need references/ source for that too?? And, look at their current version now. Can you see how the bridges have been burned?

Yep, it’s definitely a choice in this informative world!!!

your choice does not make the sector itself any less good for others.

How can it be? They have already chosen theirs, right?? This awareness thing is totally never mandatory for all and not all can really afford to live with those amount of harsh truth. (That’s why we have B-Town world and similar) Those are definitely gone cases who are not able to think beyond certain standards of this flunkey business. Why should anyone even care for them? They are left to their karma only.

As I said before, GM food is inevitable so it doesn’t matter anyway because in a few decades or at most within a century it will be the dominant mode of production for food.

Well, no denial in that. {OTOH, if things go right (as it is going), there shall be no requirement for this at all. And I sincerely wish for that too.. wink} But, I can double bet that in the current form its gonna be a massive flop. They have to change the way of experimenting with/ profiteering from human lives/ mother Earth or time will settle EVERYTHING for ALL.

P.S. It is easy to criticize anything & everything without having any source of authority. That is why a reputed scientist thinks a 100 times before publishing a paper refuting an established theory but a celeb/politician/god-man doesn’t think even for a second before giving interviews claiming vaccine conspiracy theory, superiority of mythological texts & pseudo-science fields.

https://www.dailysabah.com/world/asia-pacific/a...
https://www.business-standard.com/article/inter...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-864288...

So much for a mandatory trial? No???
Thank me later for seeing the same pattern here after the successful experiments there.. smiling_imp sunglasses

Some references for you to read in leisure time:
https://www.iatp.org/sites/default/files/What_I... - by an independent researcher.
https://www.pnas.org/content/109/29...52 - by some prominent scholar(s) from reputed university.

If you still can’t make any difference of important aspects using your logic, let’s not take this discussion any further. We must have different priorities then.
Thank you..

50
3767
46
Expand
nimod wrote:

Nowadays fake-news peddlers get highest attention.
Nowadays this doesn’t mean I won’t call fake a fake and I shouldn’t question those fake-news peddlers.

I am able to type my post doesn’t mean any criminal holding patent rights can enter my country and destroy thousands years old bio-diversity.

No one is demanding ban on entire sector. Gene-research has been going on India since ages.

We don’t need synthetic toxic genes when we can achieve all desired traits with cross-breeding (also preserving genetic-diversity and farmers+consumers interests).

GM is not inevitable. Its uninvited; undesired and unhealthy.

Its being forced upon common people by the powerful corporations.

First of all, what is this cross-connection. I replied to @bikidas2060 telling him not to oppose science & got a reply from @deb3l & when I replied to him about science & business then I get a reply from you. laughing

It seems clear that you don’t know about “synthetic genes” so no point in further discussing it. Let the time decide whether this is inevitable or not.

198
1607
24
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

First of all, what is this cross-connection. I replied to @bikidas2060 telling him not to oppose science & got a reply from @deb3l & when I replied to him about science & business then I get a reply from you. laughing

It seems clear that you don’t know about “synthetic genes” so no point in further discussing it. Let the time decide whether this is inevitable or not.

That means you jumped to support GM-crops without valid arguments.
And exiting the debate with fallacious points.

50
3767
46
Expand
deb3l wrote:

A new kind of acquiescing, lol.. stops us from the trouble of questioning. Fair enough!! smile

You are able to type your post because of patents filed by prominent researchers working in various tech companies & not because of Nobel prizes given in Physics.

Sad reality! How it would be better? If this new “needy” would have been affordable to the real needy and not being used as another profiteering business to venture in. That being said, Bill Gates might have got the fraction of it (profit) for his face selling stuck_out_tongue

If I can refer to your earlier example about IT boom by RG, it’s definitely no welcome move without thinking about plans to make things affordable/ useful for our countrymen. Had he taken any recommendable steps towards that, we would have been another IT superpower in ourselves not another sweat-shop destination providing services to the US/ Europe and other front runners in terms of IT and making them super rich. Who knows if that WAS the real agenda?? (Though we are not even the same now.. all thanks to the one and only one)

Oh.. you are more than happy that we are now atleast have some access to the internet world! Damn cheap data prices, Right?? Think about WHY?? How developing.. LMAO.. laughing

Like I said earlier too, you don’t ban an entire sector because of few problems.

I don’t think you got any of my point at all. It’s not for the ban but for the righteous implementation. Can it be possible.. Ever? That’s the question.

As for your doubts regarding implementation, again you are free to choose to trust various world health agencies & your elected govt or not but

Yes, it’s very much about one’s choice only, those who can afford to live in this world seeking for the truth and not adhering to the agenda of a few bcoz they can’t do things by their own.

Let’s allow me to take you to some few months back, about this current pandemic. Can you remember the initial guidelines from the “dear” WHO regarding the same that was all in line with the mainstream forces of the world invalidating the severity of this dreadful disease? Need references/ source for that too?? And, look at their current version now. Can you see how the bridges have been burned?

Yep, it’s definitely a choice in this informative world!!!

your choice does not make the sector itself any less good for others.

How can it be? They have already chosen theirs, right?? This awareness thing is totally never mandatory for all and not all can really afford to live with those amount of harsh truth. (That’s why we have B-Town world and similar) Those are definitely gone cases who are not able to think beyond certain standards of this flunkey business. Why should anyone even care for them? They are left to their karma only.

As I said before, GM food is inevitable so it doesn’t matter anyway because in a few decades or at most within a century it will be the dominant mode of production for food.

Well, no denial in that. {OTOH, if things go right (as it is going), there shall be no requirement for this at all. And I sincerely wish for that too.. wink} But, I can double bet that in the current form its gonna be a massive flop. They have to change the way of experimenting with/ profiteering from human lives/ mother Earth or time will settle EVERYTHING for ALL.

P.S. It is easy to criticize anything & everything without having any source of authority. That is why a reputed scientist thinks a 100 times before publishing a paper refuting an established theory but a celeb/politician/god-man doesn’t think even for a second before giving interviews claiming vaccine conspiracy theory, superiority of mythological texts & pseudo-science fields.

https://www.dailysabah.com/world/asia-pacific/a...
https://www.business-standard.com/article/inter...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-864288...

So much for a mandatory trial? No???
Thank me later for seeing the same pattern here after the successful experiments there.. smiling_imp sunglasses

Some references for you to read in leisure time:
https://www.iatp.org/sites/default/files/What_I... - by an independent researcher.
https://www.pnas.org/content/109/29...52 - by some prominent scholar(s) from reputed university.

If you still can’t make any difference of important aspects using your logic, let’s not take this discussion any further. We must have different priorities then.
Thank you..

A new kind of acquiescing, lol.. stops us from the trouble of questioning. Fair enough!!

Me:Indeed fair enough to see it is useless to discuss with an already biased mind.

Sad reality! How it would be better? If this new “needy” would have been affordable to the real needy and not being used as another profiteering business to venture in. That being said, Bill Gates might have got the fraction of it (profit) for his face selling
If I can refer to your earlier example about IT boom by RG, it’s definitely no welcome move without thinking about plans to make things affordable/ useful for our countrymen. Had he taken any recommendable steps towards that, we would have been another IT superpower in ourselves not another sweat-shop destination providing services to the US/ Europe and other front runners in terms of IT and making them super rich. Who knows if that WAS the real agenda?? (Though we are not even the same now.. all thanks to the one and only one)
Oh.. you are more than happy that we are now atleast have some access to the internet world! Damn cheap data prices, Right?? Think about WHY?? How developing.. LMAO..

Me: Everything except a single coherent logical statement to refute a simple statement of mine in this wall of text. Reminds of me a particular Raju Shrivastav act(quite funny also unlike your wall of text) in 1st season of Great Indian Laughter Challenge. laughing

Yes, it’s very much about one’s choice only, those who can afford to live in this world seeking for the truth and not adhering to the agenda of a few bcoz they can’t do things by their own.
Let’s allow me to take you to some few months back, about this current pandemic. Can you remember the initial guidelines from the “dear” WHO regarding the same that was all in line with the mainstream forces of the world invalidating the severity of this dreadful disease? Need references/ source for that too?? And, look at their current version now. Can you see how the bridges have been burned?
Yep, it’s definitely a choice in this informative world!!!

Me: Yes just because WHO committed a blunder its entire existence is useless & all the 190+ countries still holding its membership are not knowing better than your esteemed mind. laughing

How can it be? They have already chosen theirs, right?? This awareness thing is totally never mandatory for all and not all can really afford to live with those amount of harsh truth. (That’s why we have B-Town world and similar) Those are definitely gone cases who are not able to think beyond certain standards of this flunkey business. Why should anyone even care for them? They are left to their karma only.

Me: Oh I didn’t know you have transcended to a higher level of plane of karma where your consciousness has merged with the universe. So what are you still doing here, shouldn’t you launch some cult..movement for the greater good to enlighten lesser mortals. laughing

Well, no denial in that. {OTOH, if things go right (as it is going), there shall be no requirement for this at all. And I sincerely wish for that too.. wink} But, I can double bet that in the current form its gonna be a massive flop. They have to change the way of experimenting with/ profiteering from human lives/ mother Earth or time will settle EVERYTHING for ALL.

Me: Indeed time will settle all & if you are still here then maybe you can think back on this post(if you still able to remember it that is).

So much for a mandatory trial? No???
Thank me later for seeing the same pattern here after the successful experiments there..

Me: I will thank you now for keeping in mind there are people everywhere who don’t think logically & education has nothing to with it so always keep taking precautions(aka social distancing etc) even when vaccine is out.

Some references for you to read in leisure time:
https://www.iatp.org/sites/default/files/What_I...
https://www.pnas.org/content/109/29...52
If you still can’t make any difference of important aspects using your logic, let’s not take this discussion any further. We must have different priorities then.
Thank you..

Absolutely hilarious & now I understand what a waste it was to discuss anything logical with you. For those who don’t want or are not interested in above wall of text,here is the gist:
Him: Blah Blah Blah…………………….wall of text…………..blah blah blah………………………here read these 2 links.
Me. After reading all the blah blah blah…& replying & reaching those 2 links in the end.Oh! finally something interesting & logical so let’s read to get some useful info out of this. 1st link as usual is from some nobody with clear anti-GM mindset so ignored after reading a few lines. Started reading 2nd link as it looked impressive with all the Harvard,Cambridge references. While reading..wait didn’t this actually support my argument of GM food..nah He didn’t posted this link just out of google search to look “intellectual” so there must be some negative views too so started reading again till the end…..silence……

“Using comprehensive data from India, we show that these concerns about negative social and economic impacts are not backed by representative empirical evidence.”
“More Bt events and greater varietal diversity imply effectiveness against a broader spectrum of insect pest species and better adaptation to different agroecological conditions.”
“Nonetheless, our results clearly refute the assertion that Bt technology would harm smallholder farmers because of low and eroding economic benefits.”

@P_A_N_K_A_J @bikidas2060 @beastboy @androgame @mrKool_JJ @BubbleBoyChickenLittle @_One_Miller_ @Awake @Total_Fun @Donald-Trump @demerius2020

50
3767
46
Expand
nimod wrote:

That means you jumped to support GM-crops without valid arguments.
And exiting the debate with fallacious points.

Even if you are wrong at least you are better than that other guy who jumped with valid arguments supporting my case. laughing

25
9497
125

Bhai Log Apk Logo Ka Comment Padte Padte Raat Nikal Jayegi Meri Poori… laughing

338
12260
128
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

First of all, what is this cross-connection. I replied to @bikidas2060 telling him not to oppose science & got a reply from @deb3l & when I replied to him about science & business then I get a reply from you. laughing

It seems clear that you don’t know about “synthetic genes” so no point in further discussing it. Let the time decide whether this is inevitable or not.

🐒🐒🐒🥰

1,935
5748
77

@guest_999 Bhai.. I’ve only thought of you as an intellectual (from your participations here).. but now you’ve already proven that. joy joy joy (Sorry couldn’t quote the long one, not interested too.) Thankfully, I don’t belong anywhere near. Never claimed though. My points were on the logical thinking only and I’ve got my answers. Much thanks!! pray smile

And yes, that link was fully in YOUR support. Did I ever mention it’s not? rolleyes Thus mentioned about the “aspect” thing.. how superficially you miss between the lines! Lol.. It’s glad to see the intellectuals adhering to the “who’s right part” than “what’s right” and “why”??

Cheers! plus1

50
3767
46
beastboy wrote:

Bhai Log Apk Logo Ka Comment Padte Padte Raat Nikal Jayegi Meri Poori… laughing

Tumhare liye hee bhai bus padne waala text black highlight kiya hai. Bus wo 4 line read kar lo. I assure you tumhein time waste waali feeling nahi aayegi. smile

25
9497
125
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Tumhare liye hee bhai bus padne waala text black highlight kiya hai. Bus wo 4 line read kar lo. I assure you tumhein time waste waali feeling nahi aayegi. smile

plus1 sab pad ke rai dete hai laughing
50
3767
46
deb3l wrote:

@guest_999 Bhai.. I’ve only thought of you as an intellectual (from your participations here).. but now you’ve already proven that. joy joy joy (Sorry couldn’t quote the long one, not interested too.) Thankfully, I don’t belong anywhere near. Never claimed though. My points were on the logical thinking only and I’ve got my answers. Much thanks!! pray smile

And yes, that link was fully in YOUR support. Did I ever mention it’s not? rolleyes Thus mentioned about the “aspect” thing.. how superficially you miss between the lines! Lol.. It’s glad to see the intellectuals adhering to the “who’s right part” than “what’s right” and “why”??

Cheers! plus1

Enough fun for now. Let’s get a bit serious. I don’t know how old are you or what your personality is but to me a post where I am proved wrong I feel a bit disappointed about it & leave that thread/discussion & that’s it. I wouldn’t try to stretch it like you are doing now. Do you seriously think anyone thinking with a rational mind would believe that your posting of a wall of text & all the links in it has nothing to do with trying to prove me wrong. What you are saying is like RG posted a full speech accusing NM of corruption & then in the end posted 2 links for reference where 1 reference actually supported NM & then he says that look I used the word “perspective” so the 2nd link is not by mistake.

That post gave me 5 min of laugh & that’s it but my life has more than enough issues. In fact a typical person in my shoes would have long fallen in depression by now. I don’t care for what anyone else here think of me because when I am facing really important issues in life then I am not thinking about DD/my online posts & 10 years from now I probably won’t even be here so why take it so seriously then. If this can make you think some right things then consider this discussion somewhat useful but if you are going to think of this as another of my post “trying to win” then no need to further discuss it. I am leaving this thread so won’t be seeing anymore posts here. Bye & thanks for the link you posted because even if by mistake it did gave me a reference to quote when posting on similar topics in future.

338
12260
128
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

A new kind of acquiescing, lol.. stops us from the trouble of questioning. Fair enough!!

Me:Indeed fair enough to see it is useless to discuss with an already biased mind.

Sad reality! How it would be better? If this new “needy” would have been affordable to the real needy and not being used as another profiteering business to venture in. That being said, Bill Gates might have got the fraction of it (profit) for his face selling
If I can refer to your earlier example about IT boom by RG, it’s definitely no welcome move without thinking about plans to make things affordable/ useful for our countrymen. Had he taken any recommendable steps towards that, we would have been another IT superpower in ourselves not another sweat-shop destination providing services to the US/ Europe and other front runners in terms of IT and making them super rich. Who knows if that WAS the real agenda?? (Though we are not even the same now.. all thanks to the one and only one)
Oh.. you are more than happy that we are now atleast have some access to the internet world! Damn cheap data prices, Right?? Think about WHY?? How developing.. LMAO..

Me: Everything except a single coherent logical statement to refute a simple statement of mine in this wall of text. Reminds of me a particular Raju Shrivastav act(quite funny also unlike your wall of text) in 1st season of Great Indian Laughter Challenge. laughing

Yes, it’s very much about one’s choice only, those who can afford to live in this world seeking for the truth and not adhering to the agenda of a few bcoz they can’t do things by their own.
Let’s allow me to take you to some few months back, about this current pandemic. Can you remember the initial guidelines from the “dear” WHO regarding the same that was all in line with the mainstream forces of the world invalidating the severity of this dreadful disease? Need references/ source for that too?? And, look at their current version now. Can you see how the bridges have been burned?
Yep, it’s definitely a choice in this informative world!!!

Me: Yes just because WHO committed a blunder its entire existence is useless & all the 190+ countries still holding its membership are not knowing better than your esteemed mind. laughing

How can it be? They have already chosen theirs, right?? This awareness thing is totally never mandatory for all and not all can really afford to live with those amount of harsh truth. (That’s why we have B-Town world and similar) Those are definitely gone cases who are not able to think beyond certain standards of this flunkey business. Why should anyone even care for them? They are left to their karma only.

Me: Oh I didn’t know you have transcended to a higher level of plane of karma where your consciousness has merged with the universe. So what are you still doing here, shouldn’t you launch some cult..movement for the greater good to enlighten lesser mortals. laughing

Well, no denial in that. {OTOH, if things go right (as it is going), there shall be no requirement for this at all. And I sincerely wish for that too.. wink} But, I can double bet that in the current form its gonna be a massive flop. They have to change the way of experimenting with/ profiteering from human lives/ mother Earth or time will settle EVERYTHING for ALL.

Me: Indeed time will settle all & if you are still here then maybe you can think back on this post(if you still able to remember it that is).

So much for a mandatory trial? No???
Thank me later for seeing the same pattern here after the successful experiments there..

Me: I will thank you now for keeping in mind there are people everywhere who don’t think logically & education has nothing to with it so always keep taking precautions(aka social distancing etc) even when vaccine is out.

Some references for you to read in leisure time:
https://www.iatp.org/sites/default/files/What_I...
https://www.pnas.org/content/109/29...52
If you still can’t make any difference of important aspects using your logic, let’s not take this discussion any further. We must have different priorities then.
Thank you..

Absolutely hilarious & now I understand what a waste it was to discuss anything logical with you. For those who don’t want or are not interested in above wall of text,here is the gist:
Him: Blah Blah Blah…………………….wall of text…………..blah blah blah………………………here read these 2 links.
Me. After reading all the blah blah blah…& replying & reaching those 2 links in the end.Oh! finally something interesting & logical so let’s read to get some useful info out of this. 1st link as usual is from some nobody with clear anti-GM mindset so ignored after reading a few lines. Started reading 2nd link as it looked impressive with all the Harvard,Cambridge references. While reading..wait didn’t this actually support my argument of GM food..nah He didn’t posted this link just out of google search to look “intellectual” so there must be some negative views too so started reading again till the end…..silence……

“Using comprehensive data from India, we show that these concerns about negative social and economic impacts are not backed by representative empirical evidence.”
“More Bt events and greater varietal diversity imply effectiveness against a broader spectrum of insect pest species and better adaptation to different agroecological conditions.”
“Nonetheless, our results clearly refute the assertion that Bt technology would harm smallholder farmers because of low and eroding economic benefits.”

@P_A_N_K_A_J @bikidas2060 @beastboy @androgame @mrKool_JJ @BubbleBoyChickenLittle @_One_Miller_ @Awake @Total_Fun @Donald-Trump @demerius2020

Bhai, science is was, is n ll remain the future. Biotechnology is the present. Local varities are here for centuries, they are already BTed by the nature. The problem arises, when big corporations become greedy. Science n business don’t walk hand in hand, if that were true McDonald’s, KFCs would have already become bankrupt. No?
Instead of having 10000 possibilities, they want to give us 10-20 variants of seeds, which can be categorised in to poor, middle class and rich variants. I mean Hollywood celebrities spend 10s of thousands of dollars on nutrition experts. How come non of them eat BT engineered grains. Gene engineering is the real deal n it happens whether we want it or not. But why do thry keep on feeding themselves with grass fed meat, and organic vegitable!!! It must not be pure fad.
It doesn’t mean that all BT seeds are bad. The problem is rich corporates would cater those high quality things to people with more money. That’s really really sad. Our farmers produce high quality crops, only to export them to rich countries. That’s a very bad policy.
And since farmers are accustomed to high yield crops, the quality of soil reduces dramatically. It doesn’t get chance to revive itself. So, the farmer needs to put more n more fertilizers. It’s a bad bad thing to do to the earth.
Things banned in big countries ll get sold in countries like India.
I sincerely hope corporates ll make right implementation of technology

1,935
5748
77
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Enough fun for now. Let’s get a bit serious. I don’t know how old are you or what your personality is but to me a post where I am proved wrong I feel a bit disappointed about it & leave that thread/discussion & that’s it. I wouldn’t try to stretch it like you are doing now. Do you seriously think anyone thinking with a rational mind would believe that your posting of a wall of text & all the links in it has nothing to do with trying to prove me wrong. What you are saying is like RG posted a full speech accusing NM of corruption & then in the end posted 2 links for reference where 1 reference actually supported NM & then he says that look I used the word “perspective” so the 2nd link is not by mistake.

That post gave me 5 min of laugh & that’s it but my life has more than enough issues. In fact a typical person in my shoes would have long fallen in depression by now. I don’t care for what anyone else here think of me because when I am facing really important issues in life then I am not thinking about DD/my online posts & 10 years from now I probably won’t even be here so why take it so seriously then. If this can make you think some right things then consider this discussion somewhat useful but if you are going to think of this as another of my post “trying to win” then no need to further discuss it. I am leaving this thread so won’t be seeing anymore posts here. Bye & thanks for the link you posted because even if by mistake it did gave me a reference to quote when posting on similar topics in future.

Sire, in internet we don’t meet people, but thoughts. That’s my only objective of interaction irrespective of the age/ sex/ class. From your shares, I’ve thought of you as a “critical thinker”. I really am disappointed to see that “critical” side in this very thread. Nevertheless, it happens! Leave it..

I’m much glad that you had a great laugh, this evening. Might have helped you lowering your stress a bit. innocent Though, unknowingly but I’m very happy about it, really! And I sincerely hope you may get relief from your issues of life very soon. Best wishes.. pray

Last but not the least, if you really want to know what aspects I’ve talked about in those links, I’d be more happy to share that with you anytime, if you want. (Looks like you still haven’t got it.)

PS: NO! I never intended to post those thoughts/ links to win over your argument but to try to get to the logical/ critical angle that you’ve missed. Sadly, I’ve failed to showcase that for you. My bad! No worries, at all. Time is the best teacher and it’ll show us the right path at the right time.

PPS: Here’s “why” you shouldn’t have discarded the first link. Hope you can make the right point about the second one now.

Adios..

Missing