Purchasing M30s with offers(doubts)

55°
Missing
Deal Subedar
10
1581
15

So basically i will purchase m30s on 28th.
I have SBI card, so will i have to pay the discounted amount or the regular amount with cashback?
Will this be flat 10% or 5% with bonus offers
Also i see there is Rs. 1000 casback. Will it available in any payment mode?
Also which affiliate to use? i have SBI but not yono
Is the registration process simple for yono? (As i am using someone else’s card)

13 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
168
835
12

Out of your entire dought
1:yono cb not applicable on m30s
2:10% disc on m30s via card will be there
3:1000cb on any payment mode

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
207
3

13999 – 1400(10% sbi discount) = 12599 and Rs 1000 extra in amazon wallet. Sbi yono cb not applicable for Samsung m series

Missing
Deal Cadet
159
131
0

It’s better to use ICICI card also, right?? 5% instant discount and 5% as rewards + 1000 cb…

Correct me if I’m wrong..

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
65
0
Surya_Baskar wrote:

It’s better to use ICICI card also, right?? 5% instant discount and 5% as rewards + 1000 cb…

Correct me if I’m wrong..

13999.. 5% instant discount =699.95 so order value is 13299.05 on which 5% reward will be calculated so 5% of 13299.05= 664.95 so total cashback is 1365 approx so I think sbi is good i.e. 1399

Missing
Deal Cadet
159
131
0
Expand
SPPatel wrote:

13999.. 5% instant discount =699.95 so order value is 13299.05 on which 5% reward will be calculated so 5% of 13299.05= 664.95 so total cashback is 1365 approx so I think sbi is good i.e. 1399

But this is instant discount and by next month rewards will be credited as cashback,, but in SBI it will be credited only after 3 months na??

Missing
Deal Cadet
105
246
0
Expand
Surya_Baskar wrote:

But this is instant discount and by next month rewards will be credited as cashback,, but in SBI it will be credited only after 3 months na??

SBI 10% Instant discount

Missing
Deal Cadet
149
392
5

Exchange offer applicable on m30s??

Missing
Deal Cadet
105
246
0
aftabz wrote:

Exchange offer applicable on m30s??

Sure. Why not ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
109
633
13
Surya_Baskar wrote:

It’s better to use ICICI card also, right?? 5% instant discount and 5% as rewards + 1000 cb…

Correct me if I’m wrong..

Sbi card is best. If you can wait for 5%rewards credit it’s good as well.

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
65
0
Expand
Surya_Baskar wrote:

But this is instant discount and by next month rewards will be credited as cashback,, but in SBI it will be credited only after 3 months na??

I think Sbi 10% is instant

Missing
Deal Cadet
159
131
0

Is 1000 RS cashback available for non-prime member also??

Missing