Pureit water purifier scam

152°
Deal Cadet
Silverstar

The germkill kit cost 3200 which is of 6000 liters which lasted only for 6 months. We hardly consume 10 liters a day amounting to 1800 liters for 6 month. There is a huge difference. It like it's been programed to stop Working every six months 

1.Can I replace with the help of local technical? Will it work? 

2.Else whether I can replace it with newer brand with lower AMC 

Expired
10 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@the_dev

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Don't have experience with local technicians but you can raise a request to pureit and when their technician comes to you just tell him to do service without knowing the company.

I have charged 2200 for this.

The technician told me after every 6000 litres you have to change the kit and it includes both water filter and waste water.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have DM you

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes it is programmed to stop after 6months.

But you can just reset this to extend for another 6months if the usage is less. Learn to open your purifier, and find reset button on the power unit.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
It will stop automatic at 6 months but just open the lid there will be small Black Button on Smp press and hold to reset for another 6 months cycle
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

is it the same for GKK as well ?

iam pressing reset button since covid times and replaced sediment filter last year only 

and when i opened it , it was dirt black 😝

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Same thing happened with me the technician came and change filter on it I don't know about this scam I asked him the company clame 6000 litres but it delivered 2-3k litre but he said it is only on paper not in reality 

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

One germkill kit (3000L) used to last 8-9 months with pureit classic and now it lasts 4 months only, buying water jar is same cost now

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

You can replace it cartridge filter by local technicians. Not original filters but work as same as original. No much difference in water taste. I have stopped taking AMC from aquaguard & using market cartridges.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

never bough any purifier, few years ago just checked few models.. still just old steel 2-peice bottom and top steel tank. ( using municipal water )... if needed just boil and let them cool down to use... same water for cooking.

replyuser
Click here to reply